[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Kiba (Anyone else see this)
Kiba
HeartfrostDate: Thursday, 09/Sep/2010, 11:20 PM
Private
Kiba is one of my all time favorite animes the story, the music, and THE TOTALLY AWESOME FIGHTS!
HaroDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 7:49 AM
Private
I have seen it...not one of my personal favorites. Actually I am surprised how I watched the whole series. It just did not appeal to me...but I somehow stuck to it to kill off my boredom >.<;;;. I did like one of the openings by Nami Tamaki, but other than that the whole show felt like a mess. The story was pretty predictable, conflicts were things I have seen before, characters came out a bit on the vague side...I ended up laughing my way through the whole series. Fights did not impress me either. However, that is just my opinion =X
RaijinDate: Tuesday, 11/Jan/2011, 0:47 AM
Private
First time watching I thought it was ok, 2nd was great but 3rd time I just couldn't watch it again. I did however like the fights and storylines it just couldn't keep my attention for a long time such as overs like one piece and DBZ which I've seen up to the current episode at least 7 times
fatedestinyDate: Saturday, 15/Jan/2011, 0:44 AM
Private
I've seen and do not think it's as bad as described. In my opinion is a good anime (that is for something that reaches more than 50 episodes) has a good character design and an excellent music (I love the opening: D)
I saw it complete but I did not like the end, I believe that many things were not clear, at least for me it XD.
but your should give this anime a chance if you have not seen, at least it's entertaining, in my opinion.
EshelnahDate: Saturday, 22/Jan/2011, 4:48 PM
Private
first watching was okey, second I end after few eps. . . .
smchronosDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 10:04 PM
Private
I'm assuming that I can still post here since other people posted on this topic months after the last post.

Anyway, I watched this anime a year ago. I thought it wasn't bad, but man... some many characters died. It really felt hard to get attached to anyone but the main character since the other characters would either die or just leave the cast when I can guarantee that most anime like this would have them become main supporting characters.

It was just... frustrating. Still, I thought it was good enough to pass the time (when I had time, that is).

endlessabyssDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 4:48 AM
Private
Quote (Haro)
I have seen it...not one of my personal favorites. Actually I am surprised how I watched the whole series. It just did not appeal to me...but I somehow stuck to it to kill off my boredom >.<;;;. I did like one of the openings by Nami Tamaki, but other than that the whole show felt like a mess. The story was pretty predictable, conflicts were things I have seen before, characters came out a bit on the vague side...I ended up laughing my way through the whole series. Fights did not impress me either. However, that is just my opinion =X

I felt the same way and in addition to that there were too many episodes for me to keep up with the show. I end up dropping it and didn't bother finishing it.

ManazyaoiDate: Thursday, 12/May/2011, 2:07 AM
Lieutenant
well i have this series but havent finishened it yet not cuz i dont like it but well just never sat down n watched it all well so far i can say i luv the first 20 episodes hehe giggle
YellineDate: Tuesday, 31/Jan/2012, 4:53 PM
Private
Hey! Just for tell (in french it says! xD)
Kiba is the first anime that i saw and i really like, the sounds is very good, i was 14, and it's too weird 'cause in france,there are not many people who know this, but everyone know naruto, one piece... while the kiba applies equally, if not more, to my taste. And for a long time I had the opening one in the head! xD
It's all... onion50
CristinaloveDate: Thursday, 02/Feb/2012, 11:35 PM
Private
I loved this anime! Music was super and fighting too. But I remained inssatisfied with the end. Everybody is alone =( Beggingeyes
mkiDate: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 9:10 PM
Private
It is one of my favourites too, but i wish it would continue
amayahimeDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 9:17 PM
Private
I love this anime. I wish they would continue the story. I love Zed and Amal Gaul or whatever is the spelling for the name. I wish I had a spirit and could use those moves but every anime/manga makes me think that way. Crying
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Kiba (Anyone else see this)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024