[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Not one of the favorites (Share which animes you didn't like.)
Not one of the favorites
JessdinizDate: Tuesday, 07/Aug/2012, 10:46 PM
Private
We always post our top lists. Now I'm curious about which anime series did you absolute hate?

Write down which anime you disliked the most/gave you a bad impression and what aspect of it made you dislike it (story line, characters, art, music...).

I'll start with one:
Anime: School Days
What I disliked: Every single character and I'm not even exaggerating there was not even 1 likable character in it. I also hated the plot. Things get worse and worse with each episode you watch, I still can't believe that I watched all episodes (that's what curiosity does to you)!!

Post edited by Jessdiniz - Tuesday, 07/Aug/2012, 10:53 PM
crizlDate: Tuesday, 07/Aug/2012, 11:40 PM
Private
Well, there were few that I hated, but I'm not sure if I'm qualified to judge it, because I saw like 5 episodes...Evangelion. It has a pretty big fan base, but something about it made me feel depressed...!
IllyriaDate: Sunday, 09/Sep/2012, 10:43 AM
Private
Well for me it was Furi Kuri. It was ridiculous and kinda disgusting. I still don't understand why so many people like it. And it has good ratings it's unbelievable.
cynthiafabreDate: Thursday, 12/Mar/2015, 7:45 PM
Private
People people.
Angel Sanctuary

What I disliked you ask? It's simple, they're incestuous. I mean if anybody who has ever had a sibling, and of course you don't suffer from a complex, can actually say that they've thought about sleeping/kissing/fondling them i would say flat out that you have a serious mental problem. It's just so wrong!!! I'm not saying the plot wasn't good it's just that i kept going back to "That's your sister!!! Your sister!!!"
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Not one of the favorites (Share which animes you didn't like.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024