[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok (Opinions and comments (Anime only))
Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok
kittkatt90Date: Tuesday, 06/Mar/2012, 7:38 AM
Private
I absolutely loved the show, but find it frustrating how it never recieved a second season to explain the mysterious woman at the end. And also, what about the conclusion to Heimdal and his eye?

BTW: I've watch the series so many times I can't count. lol.
MachanDate: Friday, 09/Mar/2012, 6:05 PM
Private
I also liked this show! No one ever talks about it. I was not sure in the beginning, but then it grew on me. I downloaded the opening and closing songs. I still listen to them sometimes.

But now that I think about it, Loki's character is similar to Kuroshituji's main character. Though, I prefer Loki. RedFox1
adamwest17Date: Friday, 23/Mar/2012, 5:48 AM
Private
i watch it but dont understand the story and it is quite boring actually. i would not recommend this anime..
Tamagoyaki_himeDate: Sunday, 08/Apr/2012, 5:56 PM
Private
I really like this anime. I first watched it because I was bored and had nothing else to do but I am really happy I did! I still shout 'Fushigi Mystery' every once in a while (especially in physics!) really

I am also a bit annoyed about the fact that so many things in the anime has been left unanswered and it's not like the manga will provide much answers as the two are so different! Sigh
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok (Opinions and comments (Anime only))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024