[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Music » Anyone watches "We Got Married"?
Anyone watches "We Got Married"?
milkcoffeeDate: Friday, 08/Apr/2011, 5:43 PM
Colonel
Who is your fave couple? :D

pujanggaDate: Saturday, 09/Apr/2011, 0:08 AM
Sergeant
I do!!!!! uhm i don't have any fav since its a fake relationship tiptip

If you are friends with everyone, you become popular guy in return, but you don't have a place where you can truly be who you are
lzudurano12Date: Monday, 02/May/2011, 4:53 PM
Private
I watch WGM because of the YONGSEO couple but since they already left, I stopped watching the other couples.. My Favorite couple will be forever YONGSEO or also known as the GOGUMA couple..
love

I also like the Khuntoria couple & Adam couple but I don't watch their segments all the time.. ;)

Post edited by lzudurano12 - Monday, 02/May/2011, 5:08 PM
MeruDate: Thursday, 12/May/2011, 3:28 PM
Private
Yes! The adam couple ftw! they were just awesome togheter, and so funny and cute, and just love them! RedFox1 , yeah it's sad later to think is just fake :c, I also saw some episodes with Kangin and Lee Yoon Ji
PaulaDate: Sunday, 29/May/2011, 6:11 AM
Private
Actually I have 2 favorite couple..First is The lettuce couple and the second one is the Khuntoria couple!
AmyDate: Friday, 25/Nov/2011, 6:14 AM
Private
I use to watch We Got Married until the Ant Couple left. I have to say my favorite couple was the Lettuce Couple and the Ant Couple. The couples entertained me so much cause one was realistic and the other was funny. I re watch their episodes every now and then for a good laugh.
Shenji30Date: Friday, 03/Feb/2012, 9:27 AM
Private
I really LOVE love YONGSEO couple and adam couple too.. yongseo couple it's very interesting to watch, seohyun and yonghwa very awkward in the first time but in the end they really looks like a couple. i want they become a couple again Crying still want to watch it ... and adam couple it's very funny to watch too.. yeahhah
AKTFDate: Friday, 10/Feb/2012, 4:14 AM
Private
I do. YongSeo was pretty cute and the Adam couple was hilarious. This season's couples are boring imo.
MissCarrotDate: Sunday, 12/Feb/2012, 4:49 AM
Private
Khuntoria !!!! they were rlly cute together Leeteuk and Sora dimples cpl
Lucca202Date: Monday, 13/Feb/2012, 4:33 PM
Private
I want to watch it, but every time I try, I give up because of silly tasks and whatnot. =T
SqueakyDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 9:36 AM
Private
I finished watching the Khuntoria couple and I thought Nickhun and Victoria are very sweet together. I also currently watching the Adam couple and they are so hilarious.
louDate: Wednesday, 27/Jun/2012, 9:50 PM
Private
khuntoria and ansol couple!!!!!!!:D the bests (for me)!!!!!! i really hope for Eunhyuk and Sena to go on the show too (wish... wish...)
BluLiDate: Sunday, 28/Jul/2013, 10:21 AM
Private
I did! I love the first season and the second. And I still think that those couples were the best - after all they didn't know what they were signing up for, so their interactions with each other were quite refreshing to watch! Some of the newer couples were cute, but they all knew the game already so it's not as funny for me. Except for those who get really shy or when their personality comes to shine!
Forum » Discussions » Music » Anyone watches "We Got Married"?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024