[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Music » Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber
xinanehaDate: Saturday, 26/Mar/2011, 7:18 PM
Private
it's not that i hate his song. because if you listen to it quietly its kind of refreshing. Happy . but he is not my favorite one. Sigh
yommooDate: Friday, 01/Apr/2011, 1:26 PM
Private
Sorry but I have to say I really really dislike his songs, or maybe it's his singing style. Maybe when he gets older he will improve but at the moment i just find him incredibly irritating!!! grrr But I have to say at least he cut his hair... a massive improvement from that horrible floppy do, lol!
milkcoffeeDate: Tuesday, 12/Apr/2011, 1:58 PM
Colonel
His movie is coming up~!
I cant really say I like him or dislike him,
but when I saw the trailer of the movie, I was touched. Really.

JUSTIN BIEBER NEVER SAY NEVER MOVIE!!

AngelsMelodyDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 3:31 AM
Private
When I first heard is song "Baby" I thought it was a girl! Den my sister was all like "No it's a hot dude, stupid" I looked him up and I was like "Please~ Thats a girl!" yeahhah
hanisuDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 8:25 AM
Private
Hmm.. he's too young for me so i'm not a fan (should i say i'm lucky? hehe). But i think that his voice is unique. I never watch his movie but my cousins who watched it all converted to beliebers tiptip maybe i should try watching the movie? hehe
SenSinDate: Wednesday, 11/May/2011, 11:20 AM
Sergeant
I think his songs are cute on a more 'kiddie' level, but the hate this kids gets is unreal -and unfair. It really bugs me that people in their 20's, 30's, and beyond will go on places like YouTube just to bash this kid. What crime did he commit to be called such vicious names and warrant statements like "He should die". That's just so ugly.

No one has to love him, but that kind of extreme hate takes a lot of energy that could be used on something less destructive...

A little Sin is good for the soul...
Orang3Date: Thursday, 12/May/2011, 7:26 AM
Sergeant
Personally i dont like his songs and also personally i think he's really just a brat putting on airs of importance
MeruDate: Thursday, 12/May/2011, 3:31 PM
Private
I liked him at first for the whole becoming famous cause of youtube thing, but now he's just cocky
AshleyNemesisDate: Thursday, 12/May/2011, 6:26 PM
Lieutenant
Well, he is a talented kid I will give him that. I took my niece to his concert and, when I didn't have a bunch of 13yr old girls screaming in my ear, I could tell he can actually sing well. I don't particularly like pop music though Bored . I also don't know him personally, so I wont say bad things about him. Sometimes the media likes to exaggerate things, so you never know he might not really be a jerk...
milkcoffeeDate: Tuesday, 28/Jun/2011, 10:53 AM
Colonel
He started dating, and acted like a player. I dont like him now. ):

Rosa_BlancaDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/2011, 3:01 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Vietnamese Translator ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
I am by no means his fan or his hater, but I don't think he has that much of talent and the only reason why he's this famous is because of the advertising gimmick. And now that he's dating Selena Gomez and acts "mature", calling her Gomez babe and stuff makes me dislike him a little.

But I don't know people hate on him. He's done nothing wrong haha. It's not like he beats Selena up like Chris Brown tiptip And he's just a kid people for crying out loud.

~~minnan~~
thanhDate: Saturday, 27/Aug/2011, 4:54 PM
Private
I'm not so much into him unlike his crazy fans. I don't hate Justin Bieber but he is kind cute in someway. Justin Bieber is a great singer but I can't stand his music. That "Baby Baby is struck in my head SHOUTS
RobkarDate: Sunday, 25/Dec/2011, 7:44 PM
Private
I haven't listened all his songs, but I like "Never say never" and maybe "Baby" Puzzled

!!!
MissCarrotDate: Sunday, 12/Feb/2012, 4:47 AM
Private
Some of his songs are ok one of my Eng teacher look like him tiptip
purplemittinsDate: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 6:17 PM
Private
LOL when i saw this thread i just had to post something xD
I'm pretty indifferent about his music i don't find that theres very much that sets him apart from other singers. I don't mind listening to his music but i'm not a big enough fan to actually buy any of his stuff.
Gotta say that i did watch the justin bieber movie and it was interesting XD
RalnaDate: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 6:51 PM
Private
tiptip OMG... didnt expect to see this on a forum like this.
People - wake up! I've heard all of his songs out of curiosity and cant say anything good. Just a guy with a pretty girl-like face. That's all. Just wait untill he grows up - he will lose his popularity once he has a voice change. All what's gonna be left is his looks - his place is only in the modeling business -_- no more and no less
giggle
laydesDate: Saturday, 18/Feb/2012, 10:30 PM
Private
Well, honestly I don't get all this craze about him. I don't see why everyone finds him attractive, for me he has a girly face. I don't thinh his music is good in any way, it's too cheesy. and also he hasn't done anything noble or worth mentioning. ofcourse it's only my opinion. tiptip
surunatDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 4:34 AM
Private
I like some of his songs, but I keep thinking that his voice is definitely gonna change in the future, because he is just a teenager now... If that happens, will he be able to sing as before?? Puzzled

Post edited by surunat - Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 4:36 AM
OracleDate: Sunday, 04/Mar/2012, 9:31 PM
Private
I don't hate him but I'm not crazy about him and his music either, but I don't think he deserves this amount of hatred, he just sings as good as he possibly can.

x
louDate: Wednesday, 27/Jun/2012, 9:48 PM
Private
I live in Canada and most people hate him, i think it is a shame cause his voice is pretty and his songs are really cacthing too... tiptip
Forum » Discussions » Music » Justin Bieber
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024