[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » intro (Hi Guys!!!)
intro
MKDate: Saturday, 16/Jul/2011, 5:06 PM
Private
Hi! I'm MK. I'm From the Philippines...
BTW Imma girl giggle

I rarely post messages or threads cuz I"m quite the shy type hmm ...
I only post messages if I wanna ask questions that really bothers me if I don't ask or like to reply to someone...

Practically I love reading mangas, manhwas, manhuas love especially with genres like gender bender, shoujo and action cuz I like strong female leads rather than that of a typical shoujo manga where the female lead is weak, cry baby, falls in love easily with d main guy and dumb. It kinda irritates me:grrr: .... hahaha yeahhah

But there are also times when I read those mangas cuz weak & dumb female leads also has its cute sides...If they're interesting enough I read them.

Uhmmm about my other hobbies....I like eating, playing arcade games, reading science books, playing my keyboard from time to time, chatting with my freinds, watching t.v, and ofcourse sleeping.

I think that's all Puzzled .... Well I hope to get along with you guysss. See yaa... ha-cha

Post edited by MK - Sunday, 17/Jul/2011, 10:02 AM
rjackson318Date: Saturday, 19/Nov/2011, 9:28 PM
Private
RedFox1 Hi MK,

Nice to meet you. Don't be shy and post because it's fun and you get to share your opinion and interact with everyone about the manga/manhwas you love.
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » intro (Hi Guys!!!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024