[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Greetings and Salutations... o.O (Obligatory introductions)
Greetings and Salutations... o.O
Elfbane5Date: Thursday, 05/May/2011, 4:33 AM
Private
hello everyone, my name is elfbane5, please call me elf. :) I realize my name is negative sounding but I actually ADORE elves, but one of my favorite books from when I was a young teenager was "the elvenbane". I have been using the nickname for a very long time, and since it is unique and hardly ever taken, I have kept it. :)

I love manga and manwha, anime, and really good live action jdramas like Hana-kimi. My favorite genre of story is Gender Benders, they are my absolute favorite. I am always delighted to hear of quality ones, so if you know of any, please guide me. Some of my faves of that kind is hana kimi, tenchi ja nai, and love in the mask. I prefer comedies, and happy endings are a must. I hate it when they make you cry at the end, unless it's a good kind of cry, touching and happy. Yeah I'm a sucker. :/

I run a sizeable Asian culture club, and it's about 4 years old. It got so large we had to split it into two divisions, high school, and adults. I volunteer my time to help run and line up the programming at one of the largest conventions in the country, and am a complete j-music NERD.

Beckyree84Date: Wednesday, 15/Jun/2011, 8:18 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Typsetter ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Hi elfbane5 yayayay It's nice to meet you.

Tenchi ja nai, and love in the mask are two of my absolute favs too. RedFox1 another really good G/B is SAVER by eun-young lee. If you hadn't read it you should.

Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Greetings and Salutations... o.O (Obligatory introductions)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024