Sailorliones here, and to prove myself unique (just like everybody else), I'll list some fun facts about myself:
1. When I'm put on the spot and must provide an answer to a question, my mind thinks of the word purple, even though it has no relevancy to the solution. aka "Quick, which way, left or right?" My response "Purple!!!"
2. My favorite tea can only be bought from the Sri Lankan national export site.
3. I found my favorite toothpaste in an inconspicuous little Jamaican store in Toronto. I can't find the exact type anywhere on the internet so I had my dad go to Toronto to replenish my stock!!!
4. American music sucks... so all of my favorite singers/bands come from other countries.
5. The worst part about my skydiving experience wasn't the jumping out of the plane part (though it was scary as hell). The worst was when my instructor wanted to show off by making us spin in the air (I went tandem), cause some MAJOR motion sickness.