[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Hey y'all (intro)
Hey y'all
mizudreamsDate: Wednesday, 31/Oct/2012, 11:48 PM
Private
Sometimes I'm afraid my age shows… it took me 15 minutes to figure out that the way to start a new thread was at near the title- not at the bottom where I've grown used to looking for it!

Hmm, what can I say that won't be boring… I came to manga, manwha, and anime late in life, after spending years in the science fiction fantasy fandom. I'm 55 in May, married to my current husband for 23 years, we have 4 adopted kids and 2 foster children, we have a Russian Blue named Smoky, and 4 Boston Terriers; we did have five, but my dear Sherman Tank became very ill, and we let him cross the bridge last week. I can honestly say that it was the right thing to do for him, but I'm very lonely without my bodyguard companion.

I'm back in college, I don't think one should ever stop learning… and this time I am working on a degree in fashion design with the intention of making costumes, and custom clothing for difficult to fit and special needs persons.

I like to cook, and I like to bake, and I've been friends with my best friend for 41 years.

I used to own a rehearsal studio in Los Angeles, and while there got to know a lot of well known punk musicians, actors, and great people, many of whom are still my friends today.

I'm proud to have survived my mis-spent youth, and I'm probably one of the persons your momma warned you against; that's not to say I'm a bad person, that's to say I've always been adventurous and experimental, and most parents would consider me a bad influence- I'm not.
I will NEVER, EVER suggest that you experiment or try something that is illegal or unhealthy, but if you do so of your own accord, I won't condemn you. I will always be glad to offer suggestions and advice on how to deal with the vicissitudes of life based on my own experience and mistakes, but I'll never insist on your doing it my way. I think everyone has to learn from their own mistakes, and part of that is learning to deal with the consequences of bad choices.

OH, and I like shiny things! Like diamonds…

Let's be friends!
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Hey y'all (intro)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024