Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » To Download our Releases » hwang miri manhwa
hwang miri manhwa
jaeDate: Thursday, 30/Sep/2010, 6:21 AM
Private
i had read aroung more then 10 of hwang miri manhwas but i think jiok gangrim is the best. it is about a girl who goes to heaven to save his dead father and ends up being lost in the town there. later she meets a guy and falls in love

Added (30.Sep.2010, 9:15 Am)
---------------------------------------------
i think the manhwa are fun when we read it in korean rather than english. sometimes english ones doesn't makes sense. maybe bcs i'm korean :D

Added (30.Sep.2010, 9:17 Am)
i mean i can help translating but i don"t know how to. bcs i'm korean i might be a great help for you guys :D well if you let me help you i'm ready to help.

Added (30.Sep.2010, 9:21 Am)
i still can't understand about post. its my first time so i don't really know if this is even a post. can spmmeone help mee?? Beggingeyes

Rosa_DoradaDate: Thursday, 30/Sep/2010, 4:39 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Cleaner ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
giggle yes jae that is posting, also you are a reader now and can read the release and i would be more then happy if you would like to help us so i did send you a test i hope you dont mind. Please enjoy your stay here RedFox1

with love ran love

HvfmacDate: Thursday, 07/Oct/2010, 1:41 AM
Private
yayayay im really happy that i found this site but can someone plz explain how i read my boyfriend is a vampire
Rosa_DoradaDate: Wednesday, 27/Oct/2010, 4:48 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Cleaner ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Quote (Hvfmac)
im really happy that i found this site but can someone plz explain how i read my boyfriend is a vampire

YEs sure you need to post 5 non-spam post and then we will change you to reader and then you can read it giggle

Forum » Announcements » To Download our Releases » hwang miri manhwa
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024