[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Discussions » Drama » Secret Garden (HyunBin~~~)
Secret Garden
Tnu_kuroDate: Sunday, 01/May/2011, 8:49 AM
Private
(sorry no image)

The drama tells the story of Kim Joo Won (Hyun Bin), a seemingly perfect man yet with certain arrogance and childishness in him, and Gil Ra Im (Ha Ji Won), a stuntwoman whose beauty and body are the object of envy of top actresses. One day they went deep into the mountains and entered a strange house. A strange grandmother offered them chocolate to eat. The next day they found themselves changing bodies.

Title: 시크릿 가든 / Sikeurit Gadeun / Secret Garden
Chinese Title : 秘密花園
Genre: Melodrama, fantasy, romance
Episodes: 20
Broadcast network: SBS

----------------------------
episodes available for download at myasiancinema.com +softsubs
----------------------------

I highly recommend this drama! :D
It's interesting and hilarious! =3
I also recommend kpop lovers to download the OST album of this drama, even if you havn't watch the drama.
If you have watched the drama, you can watch Big Bang's parody of Secret Garden> Secret Big Bang. It's really funny.
For those who don't know who or what Big Bang is, it's an awesome korean boy group! :D

Post edited by Tnu_kuro - Sunday, 01/May/2011, 8:53 AM
YamiRemus3208Date: Monday, 02/May/2011, 11:27 AM
Private
I finished watching it 2 days ago and I loved it from the start! It did reminded me at some points of those Mexican dramas that Im sure everyone has watched once, and of Romeo + Juliet and generally it gave off many feelings. I still havent watched the Lunar specials nor Secret Big Bang. I do hope I like them too.
hanisuDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 9:07 AM
Private
One of the best korean drama i've ever watched!! The scene is unforgettable and the same goes for the script. I really love the push up scene and when they are at the cafe. hehe. I took vacation from work just to finish watching this drama. those who didnt watch it should do so!
sweetpeaDate: Tuesday, 10/May/2011, 3:38 AM
Private
omg I love this drama, the chemistry between hyunbin and ha jiwon is great. I can't help but giggle every time hyunbin chases her! Great drama and unique plot.
RyanellDate: Sunday, 22/May/2011, 2:19 PM
Private
I love the character of Hyun Bin...Wish I have a bf like him...Someone who is willing to sacrifice himself for me..Isnt that lovely?
greenhornDate: Tuesday, 24/May/2011, 2:57 AM
Private
I've watched it last month and I found myself keep on smiling when I saw Gil Ra Im acted so 'manly' after getting soul-switched with Kim Joo Won.
giggle

Manhwa addict
LaLaTDate: Monday, 30/May/2011, 5:46 AM
Private
I finished watching that a few days ago, its soooo good!
Han Tae Sun is soo hot! haha shine
LMAODate: Tuesday, 07/Jun/2011, 0:30 AM
Private
i finished watching a long time ago, but holy ! hyun bin is sooo hot, i wish there were guys like him in my school . Cocky, but nice and hot <3
PrincessGyuDate: Saturday, 11/Jun/2011, 4:21 PM
Private
olmana olmanaa~~~ aaaaaaaaaaaaa missing my hubby hyun binnie T.T
lyvianeDate: Monday, 03/Oct/2011, 1:19 PM
Private
One of the best korean drama ever, and I watched a whole lot !

Very good actors and plot ^^ even an interesting ending (rare i think)

I highly recommend it !!!
marie32Date: Sunday, 16/Oct/2011, 2:38 AM
Private
You know I started watching this series...and it was fun at first but after a while it got predictable and boring. So, in the end I was unable to force myself to finish watching it.
blue4deeDate: Sunday, 06/Nov/2011, 3:20 PM
Private
I watch this drama until ends. Happy ending one... Love it so much.... But compare to 49 days, i prefer 49 days. bcos it's more touching drama giggle
JosakuraDate: Sunday, 12/Feb/2012, 5:27 AM
Private
The ending was very good, I liked it.
NoellDate: Sunday, 12/Feb/2012, 4:10 PM
Private
yayayay I especially told my Aunt to buy me the [color=blue]Shiny Bling Bling jacket when she went to Korea. grrr hope she found one
ahill2Date: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 8:43 PM
Private
I watched this series because Ha Ji Won was in it but in the end i can say that i enjoyed it, the story was not that bad and the chemistry between the two was really good, i am not going to say that it was one of the best coz it is not but it was allot better than those teary nerve breaking korean dramas that at times watched (Princess for example).
YukaniDate: Friday, 16/Mar/2012, 7:04 AM
Private
Ha ha, this was quite a bitter/fun/cute drama. After this drama, I couldn't stop thinking about it for about a month. The part at the end where the guy actually held on to the girl and drove through the rainstorm just to save her life. It made my heartache. The acting was great. I thought the funniest part was when both of them switched bodies the first time and somehow the bra was uncomfortable and the guy was about to fix it right on the spot where they are at a restaurant. That was hilarious. Shining
-enchanted-Date: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 8:32 AM
Private
Ack! I loved this drama!!! The acting was phenomenal, especially Hyunbin's crying scene when he was writing the letter and the scene where he was trapped in the elevator. And the love line between the secretary and Ra-im's friend... haha...
AngelSaraDate: Monday, 09/Jul/2012, 3:31 PM
Private
well, one of the best even if the first half part for me was boring .-.
however, it's a wonderful drama for the plot but in particular way for the protagonist's character ali_072 very intensive!!
milkcoffeeDate: Friday, 20/Jul/2012, 10:34 AM
Colonel
Is this good? I stopped at episode 10 after they've changed back their bodies.
The female lead is a little too indecisive, so I just give it up half way. D:

riannaDate: Thursday, 09/Aug/2012, 7:17 AM
Private
KYAAAAA! SECRET GARDEN.

it was recommended by my friend. and boy am i thankful to her.
it was the most heart-thumping drama ever.
especially HYUN BIN! i love his character and how cute his reactions can be.

this show is a must watch, wish a millionaire guy would appear in my life and keep chasing me
hehehe. this shows is a thumbs-up!!

i love the scene where hyun bin deliberately stop the female lead to wipe her milk stain on her mouth and went to kiss her and wipe it off her. gives me ultimate goosebumps. kyaaaa! hahahah.

ali_072 ali_061 hugs runninghearts ali_105
Forum » Discussions » Drama » Secret Garden (HyunBin~~~)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024