[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Drama » Hot news: It started with a kiss (Korean version)
Hot news: It started with a kiss (Korean version)
smileyfaceDate: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 9:08 AM
Private
Hey,
there will be it started with a kiss korean version. It will be good. I look forward to it.
From: http://www.allkpop.com/2009/08/it_started_with_a_kiss_korean_style

Group Eight has bought the rights to yet another manga to reproduce as a drama. Previously, they bought the rights to hit dramas ‘Goong’ and ‘Boys over Flowers’, but this time it’s popular Japanese manga ‘Mischievous Kiss’. This manga has already been remade as the Taiwanese drama ‘It Started With a Kiss’.

A representative from Group Eight announced “We are preparing Mischievous Kiss as our next project. A team is already beginning preparations for the drama. We are planning on it being aired sometime next summer. Although the original manga does not have an ending, the scriptwriter does have a plot in mind. We could use the ending for ‘It Started With a Kiss’ or write an entirely new ending.”

‘Mischievous Kiss’ is about a genius boy with a 200 IQ who is very cold and distant and a girl who is very clumsy, but has a crush on this boy. As they interact, the girl changes the boy into someone who is much more human. Your typical Japanese shojo manga, but it’s what Koreans like. I know some people are hoping for a SoEul return with this drama (okay, maybe just me), but we’ll see what happens.

RosaAzulDate: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 9:20 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Hard Worker ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
is this one good?
i never read/watch it before..
i'm totally in with K-dramas..watched many of them..
but my fav is still y hongkong/chinese drama..very old one
shine
winnie08Date: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 9:23 AM
Private
i've watched the japanese and the taiwanese version. well, they're ok.. i like the taiwanese version better though. and i'm looking forward for the korean version..
yumikichiDate: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 9:32 AM
Private
I have only read the manga so im waiting for this drama *w*

I prefer not seeing other versions cause I dont want to be prejudiced against

nusaDate: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 11:39 AM
Private
is this drama really worth to watch......em some one please tell me about the plot maybe i will start watching it..!!
ErrorDate: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 8:09 PM
Private
I've only seen the anime and read all the translated manga I've found. are the any of the dramas worth watching (do they add any plot at all or recap anything in what you feel is a interesting way?)
moonshineDate: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 11:36 PM
Private
I've read half the manga and seen the taiwanese version, but I didn't really like some of the acting.
It's a good plot though, so maybe the korean version will be better.
LexiaDate: Saturday, 10/Jul/2010, 1:47 AM
Private
I like the first season better than the beginning of the second season.
innesfreeDate: Saturday, 10/Jul/2010, 7:23 AM
Private
I cannot comment about it. I really hope that the story will not spoiled the original story as I really love this manga. Beggingeyes
rorandaDate: Sunday, 11/Jul/2010, 4:53 PM
Private
I've watched only the taiwanese drama and I love it! I'm very curious to see the korean version! Looking forward!!!!!
hollisterluvDate: Wednesday, 28/Jul/2010, 10:26 PM
Private
Wow, they're actually making a korean version? :D I can't wait! I loved the manga so hopefully it turns out good as a live action version. Maybe I should try watching the taiwanese version? :/

Post edited by hollisterluv - Wednesday, 28/Jul/2010, 10:38 PM
Royal7121Date: Thursday, 29/Jul/2010, 1:22 AM
Private
This is very good news!
I watched the Taiwanese version of It Started with a Kiss, and absolutely LOVED it! I loved the Joe Cheng (think that's his name), he played the main male character. He was perfect for that role. >w<

Now I'm really curious to see the Korean version...Hope it comes out soon. ^_^

beenzDate: Thursday, 29/Jul/2010, 2:05 AM
Private
I haven't finish reading the manga and the Japanese version, but I was able to finish the Taiwanese version and I thought the Taiwan versions is very cute and I enjoyed it, so I will be looking forward to catching this.
Rosa_BlancaDate: Tuesday, 03/Aug/2010, 11:07 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Vietnamese Translator ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Hyun Joong's cute, but honestly, his acting skills are not that great. I'm looking forward to seeing this drama, but I don't have high expectation in it.
finalfantasyloverDate: Saturday, 07/Aug/2010, 2:22 AM
Private
I'm so excited for this to come out. I loved It Started with a Kiss with Joe Cheng and Ariel Lin. They made such a cute couple. I'm super happy the Kim Hyun Joong is going to be in another drama. I absolutely adore him. He may not be the greatest actor, but he's such an awesome person...I loved watching him and Hwang Bo on We Got Married. Sangchou couple forever~
RelaReneeDate: Tuesday, 10/Aug/2010, 7:54 AM
Private
Loved It Started with a Kiss and They Kiss Again RedFox1 Bet this version will be good, too.
lavenderDate: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 3:40 AM
Private
I really like the managa. I did watch the first season of the tawinese version I thought it was cute I will be waiting for this one to air.
Forum » Discussions » Drama » Hot news: It started with a kiss (Korean version)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024