[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Savage Garden manwha (manwha's)
Savage Garden manwha
KaiLeeDate: Monday, 30/May/2011, 4:19 PM
Private
I enjoyed reading Savage Garden by Lee Hyeon Sook. RedFox1

Plot:

In the begining, the protagonist introduce himself as Jeremy who is apparently starting a new life.
Jeremy enters a male-only high-class private high school. Where most of the students seems to be gay.

Later in the storie it is revealed that Jeremy is in fact a teenage girl named Gabriel who had a close friendship with Jeremy. She has agreed to impersonate Jeremy who was killed by food poisoning. Gabriel has to keep a low profile in order to hide her true gender and starts her new life in the noble's high school.
There she falls in love and .......well, I won't tell the rest.
Anyways, has anyone read it also and what was your take on it?
darkmomoDate: Sunday, 05/Jun/2011, 2:09 PM
Private
I have read it and I have to admit it's one of my favorites. I loved how Euan got it killed in the end even if he fought that guy in the train so hard to escape. I really never would have expected that. The past actions of the characters were well blended with the present and I love the idea of making a sacrifice to find your peace again (for example the meeting between Gabriel and Ray after such a long time, even though Euan helped her to flee).

All in all a great manhwa, has a sense of reality. I wish they'd make more like this!
KaiLeeDate: Sunday, 05/Jun/2011, 10:31 PM
Private
Crying I was hurt when Euan died. I grown to like him. I felt he was searching for love. May it be male or female he did not care (that was different). I never read boys love before and was a little surprise that I liked it. giggle
anoliDate: Monday, 15/Aug/2011, 2:39 AM
Private
Yes I also enjoyed reading Savage Garden. When I started reading manga I momentarily fell for it. Savage Garden has interesting story and beautiful art. And in the end I really never would have expected Euan dead.( it is very sad for me Crying ).
riku-chanDate: Friday, 02/Sep/2011, 7:33 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Cleaner ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
waaaaaah !! this manhwa was the killer ~_~

i was so happy about the ending

SeryphielDate: Saturday, 03/Sep/2011, 6:15 AM
Private
I agree it was good too! When I first started, most of the scanlations were already out, and I read it til the sun came up ^^"

But I had hoped for a different sort of ending, and maybe even more info of what happened afterwards. And, she never - through out the whole story! - ever told the brothers her real name! jeez

Cheers
Sery
meena1990Date: Monday, 05/Sep/2011, 12:19 PM
Private
I really loved the manhwa. The art was simply amazing. but i cause cam't agree that I loved the ending cause it was so short. Suddenly Evan gets killed and both of the main characters get together. I would have loved it even more if the ending was not so abrupt. Anyway it was an amazing read.
yuiiDate: Saturday, 12/Nov/2011, 10:33 AM
Private
aaaaah this is one of my super loved series!!! Beggingeyes i was so addicted when I first read it!

Sigh Euan! Why??? grrr

At least the ending between Ray and Gabriel was good yayayay

"Yeah, well, everybody loves a hero. And what better hero than a knight?"-Lelouch
"I kinda doubt that's what a real Knight for Justice would say."-C.C.

-Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch
fairyDate: Tuesday, 17/Jan/2012, 4:31 AM
Private
I like history and its beginnings were always interesting, but I did not like their final
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Savage Garden manwha (manwha's)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024