[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What are the genres that read the most?
What are the genres that read the most?
OracleDate: Sunday, 04/Mar/2012, 9:15 PM
Private
Comedy and romance but also fantasy or a combination of these.

x
shivanieDate: Monday, 05/Mar/2012, 1:03 AM
Private
josei romance comedy ali_061
SacrethDate: Thursday, 08/Mar/2012, 9:40 AM
Private
Generally, I'll read anything with a comedy tag. But I do enjoy more serious works as well.
grofekDate: Saturday, 17/Mar/2012, 6:19 PM
Private
I mostly read mangas/manhwas from the romance genre. Probably because I like to watch mostly action movies and anime and get my fix of romance from mangas and books. I just prefer reading about emotions rather than watching them being played by an actor or actress.
kira079Date: Sunday, 18/Mar/2012, 9:33 PM
Private
ali_105 I think yaoi read most of all. Now it is fashionable. I love manga about vampires end yaoi Beggingeyes ali_061
YumejiDate: Sunday, 25/Mar/2012, 9:26 AM
Private
ofc YAOI!! I alway..always read yaoi mangas everyday,yup yaoi is my breakfast,lunch,dinner... and my midnight snack lol.. I like shounen too specially with the mix of drama,school life, and comedy :D

MOe MOe Nya !!
catpipe8363Date: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 1:59 AM
Private
The genres I read the most are: Romance (inevitable since most series tend to have this in), sci-fi, fantasy, supernatural, shounen and action.
WeroDate: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 8:33 AM
Private
Hmmm I guess Josei, Romance, Fantasy and Shounen ;)
But I try to avoid Slice of life and Tragedy... boring and sick >.<
Life is a b@&#h, so usually I want to relax with some niiice fantasy lol m021
JibrilDate: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 8:53 AM
Private
The genres i read the most are probably romance + josei (mostly a combination of them both like harlequins ;P). but i also read shounen.
And i really love to read yaoi too.
YohjiDate: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 5:40 PM
Private
I usually tend to pick the comedy and the fantasy type mangas, I'm always looking for a good laugh, and for fantasy, I like to see the situations the characters end up in and the adventures they go on.
kairiyunaDate: Sunday, 13/May/2012, 8:45 PM
Private
I would prefer Romance as my main
i really prefer more of a intense luv story
i also like Comedy, gender blender, historical, smut and yaoi. roll
ManazyaoiDate: Tuesday, 05/Jun/2012, 6:08 PM
Lieutenant
yayayay I Like to read Supernatural/Mystery/Romance/Action and Adventure Manga and Manwha the most hehe though I read all Genres those are my Favs. hugs
Silly Me how could I forget my two favs Yaoi and Smut hahah Kinda a Perv but hey its cool ali_105

Post edited by Manazyaoi - Tuesday, 05/Jun/2012, 6:09 PM
hickabeeDate: Tuesday, 07/Aug/2012, 9:00 AM
Private
Gender-bender and shoujo are my thing mostly although i pretty much read anything that catches my eye but i like it when the girl pretend to be a guy then goes to an all boy school but the same thing happens over and over but hey its cool i still like them
Robert18Date: Saturday, 25/Aug/2012, 11:40 AM
Private
I mostly read romance an josei but i also read gender bender and martial arts, action an adventure.
literDate: Thursday, 30/Aug/2012, 8:41 AM
Private
Well, I usually read shoujo and usually some shounen. I used to love reading intense and interesting storyline such one piece, naruto, berserk, claymore, etc...But now, I mostly read shoujo now...i really like cute and simple love story.
NaNaReilLeDate: Wednesday, 24/Oct/2012, 7:25 PM
Private
Actually I loved several genres which often can't be bought well together such as Romance, Comedy, Adventure, Fantasy, Slice of live, Shounen, Gender bender, and some more,.
I mean, when the romance grows up, the shounen part will a bit tremble for man doesn't usually loves the romantic part tiptip but only romantic will shiver me and getting me bored for the problem would likely becomes mainstream... sweats
Yet, if the story goes on, only focusing on the goal/whatever matters, It'll likely becomes dull for me...
Thus, I actually read a lot of manga/manhwas such as fruitbasket, the prince of tennis, half prince, one piece, black butler, rebirth, get backers, HMR's, yotsuba!, Gakuen Alice, Beelzebub, ragnarok, btoom!, etc shine
tamaki87Date: Friday, 02/Nov/2012, 4:07 AM
Private
I would like slice of life for it's much closer to our daily life.Shoujo,romantic and now yaoi is my favourite~~Oh,I only read the manga with handsome guys and beautiful girls. ali_061
Carol_mewDate: Friday, 23/Nov/2012, 7:39 PM
Private
I like shoujo, comedy, a little of yaoi, gore and mistery Happy
icrazeDate: Friday, 23/Nov/2012, 11:20 PM
Private
i usually read comedies or romances. i dk why but they just appeal to me more than the action manhwas lol
cheri-samaDate: Monday, 26/Nov/2012, 7:31 AM
Private
i have a passion for yaoi ali_061
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What are the genres that read the most?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024