[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What are the genres that read the most?
What are the genres that read the most?
TakuriDate: Tuesday, 28/Jun/2011, 10:11 AM
Private
Romance love
Shoujo giggle
Yaoi eyebrows
Long live bishies!!! m042
konatachanDate: Tuesday, 28/Jun/2011, 10:22 AM
Private
Most of what I read tend to be fall into one or more of these categories: slice of life, historical, romance, drama, tragedy, smut, yuri.
However, I do read quite a bit outside these too.
DedicatedToRosesDate: Friday, 01/Jul/2011, 1:31 AM
Private
Romance, Comedy, and Gender Bender!! Sometimes I read Tragedy or Slice of Life....it really depends on my mood :3

Added (01/Jul/2011, 2:31 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Romance, Comedy, and Gender Bender!! Sometimes I read Tragedy or Slice of Life....it really depends on my mood :3

akumaxtenshiDate: Friday, 08/Jul/2011, 2:21 PM
Private
I've always wanted a romance, adventure sometimes supernatural. And it can also have a little bit comedy... I really really like those genre.. giggle RedFox1

Oh yeah! I love it! ^-^'
marooDate: Saturday, 06/Aug/2011, 9:34 AM
Private
it would be shoujo/Romance/school life.

nobody can change a person but someone can be a reason for a person to change.
reinaDate: Wednesday, 10/Aug/2011, 3:21 PM
Private
loves to read story about gender bender and romance one.... Beggingeyes
loves the part when the girl have to hide her identity and the boy assume that he is a gay.... giggle
violetpoofDate: Saturday, 13/Aug/2011, 6:53 AM
Private
Cross-dressing comedic romances are a guilty pleasure of mine. Yaoi of all strokes ;D
and historical action types are fun especially when the information is deluted and twisted beyond what really happened. "Based on a true story" is my boom.
anoliDate: Monday, 15/Aug/2011, 2:26 AM
Private
The most genres I like to read is Historical love Supernatural shine Fantasy and also sometimes Gender Bender.
BoscoDate: Monday, 05/Sep/2011, 3:11 AM
Private
hmm this is hard...well i would have to say my eyes seem to follow the comedy/romance/shoujo/fantasy sections, but if i cant find anything good or feel like reading any of it, i tend to read yaoi/slice of life and gender bender mangas.
meena1990Date: Monday, 05/Sep/2011, 12:22 PM
Private
I absolutely love shoujo mangas, especially historical romance!! I also like gender bender and showbiz mangas too!!
RitinhaDate: Tuesday, 06/Sep/2011, 1:16 AM
Private
What I usually read are the ones that have romance, action, martial arts and suspense. But I prefer shoujo or josei better than seinen... yayayay
huina_humeDate: Monday, 19/Sep/2011, 2:39 AM
Private
I'm in a pretty GOOD-MOOD to read YAOI these days ahahahahahahaha XDD~
h0wever i like humour the most than angst., i love happy ending story and i love PRETTY BOYS as well ^.^
ShellDate: Wednesday, 12/Oct/2011, 8:36 AM
Private
Yaoi...>///< I like yaoi since 2 years ago and the number of yaoi books that I had read wins the number of books without yaoi genre...also, comedy must be in it for most of the manga I had read, but if it is not, then mystery ^-^ Since I am curious and very tempted to find out what will happened next and will read it on until I get to the bottom of this hero
slightlyDate: Saturday, 22/Oct/2011, 6:13 AM
Private
What I read is basically completely made up of shoujo -_- Every once in a while it'll go a bit darker but the romance must be included *sigh*
HatsuneMikuDate: Saturday, 12/Nov/2011, 8:58 PM
Private
OFC, Romance. It is my ALL TIME favorite Genre. I'll give anything a shot long as it has Romance in it. The thing I like for next is if it has Drama in it. I'm a bit of a Drama Freak as well :D Along with Shoujo and Josei.
RobkarDate: Sunday, 25/Dec/2011, 7:34 PM
Private
Gender bender!!! RedFox1 I like romance, supernatural, comedy ... But mostly I like vampire stories... love

!!!
santariaDate: Thursday, 29/Dec/2011, 1:11 AM
Private
When it comes down to favorite genres it has to be comedy and romance of course! I love when the stories arent too serious or tragic :)
visifDate: Sunday, 01/Jan/2012, 8:50 AM
Private
Romance and shounen, but I like Supranatural the most!
bpp825Date: Sunday, 01/Jan/2012, 9:52 PM
Private
I really like romance. I like drama but I hate it when there is too much. It drags on the story too much. I like comedy. I tend to avoid horror, but for some reason I love anything to do with vampires. shine
RZDate: Monday, 02/Jan/2012, 3:17 AM
Private
My most favorite genre is Romance! I also like Supernatural and Historical. I loved Crazy Girl Shin Bia because it has all of those categories!
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What are the genres that read the most?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024