• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Oresama Teacher
Oresama Teacher
Katsura89Date: Sunday, 05/Sep/2010, 2:55 PM
Private
Name: Oresama Teacher
Author: Izumi Tsubaki
Genre: Shôjo ~ Romance ~ School life
Summary: Kurosaki Mafuyu was a juvenile delinquent and head of her gang before her subsequent arrest got her expelled from high school. Now that she?s transferred to a new high school, she?s determined to become an ?ultra-shiny, super feminine high school student.? But with a new friend like Hayasaka-kun and a homeroom teacher like Saeki Takaomi (who may be more than he seems), will Mafuyu really be able to live a girly-girl high school life!?
--------------------------------------------------
I find this manga very funny! Mafuyu do her best to not be a delinquent...again^^ Her antics are usually entertaining^^ I don't get her teacher's angle, though I am sure that he has one hidden behind evertything... I am actually reading the chapters and I want to know how the relationship between Mafuyu and her teacher will develop... A little and cute story! Hope you will all enjoy and appreciate it^^

love

BonBonDate: Monday, 11/Oct/2010, 9:22 AM
Private
I loved this manga as well. I love it how she dresses as a guy and no one can recognise her. The delinquent teacher is coooolllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bellaDate: Tuesday, 16/Nov/2010, 9:37 PM
Private
I love her teacher the most and i really want they to be together, but it seems that it will not happen. tiptip
lilyDate: Monday, 29/Nov/2010, 7:25 PM
Private
This Manga is one of my favorits. I really love this manga. Like it how he banter her. yayayay Hope they will get together eyebrows .
IshichiakiDate: Monday, 07/Feb/2011, 7:13 AM
Private
I love this manga! Now it getting more interesting! I want her to be with the saeki sensei instead of hayasaka
love
gabogaboDate: Friday, 04/Mar/2011, 3:44 PM
Private
I love this manga! Mafuyu is one of the most likable characters I have seen in awhile. She goes about everything in such a hilarious way, that I can't wait to see what she'll be up to next. And those bunny masks are hilarious too, I want my own bunny mask with sparkly eyes!
LynnValentineDate: Friday, 04/Mar/2011, 8:22 PM
Private
I love this story Mafuyu trys so hard only to get deeper into trouble, but I have to say that her cross character Natsuo, is a pretty good change. I laugh every time Usa-chan man comes up.
LexiDate: Thursday, 10/Mar/2011, 2:29 AM
Sergeant
I really like this manga too. It also cracks me up how no one seems to recognise her when she is going between girl and boy looks. I also really like the art work. I think that it is layed out well and easy to get involved in the story.
ReineDate: Sunday, 13/Mar/2011, 2:34 AM
Private
I really want to bully Saeki like he does to Mafuyu. I also agree with gabogabo, I really want a bunny mask with sparkly eyes. Though, i think I would also like to be abe able to change in 2.5 seconds. giggle
milkcoffeeDate: Thursday, 31/Mar/2011, 2:48 PM
Colonel
I started reading a few chapters, then I dropped it. Is it really that good? Maybe I should start reading again.

Really confused by the plot though.

kattDate: Thursday, 31/Mar/2011, 3:46 PM
Sergeant
i love the ninja ( tries to be a ninja) from the enemy side onion50
it is really funny giggle
love it
the teacher and mafuyah are so going to get together RedFox1 ( i hope )

kat
azurinDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 8:11 AM
Private
at first i didn't like this manga because the drawing just not caught my eyes...but i was bored so i decided to give it a try...and what can I say i am addicted to it right away...it's so funny..i have a really good laugh when reading this manga and it's just brighten my mood
MPchanDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 2:57 PM
Private
Geez, Usa-man-chan is the best! Seriously, i like how this manga focuses on the plot-ish ongoings more than the romance between the characters, yet still remains a shoujo manga. It's an interesting take.
ManazyaoiDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 8:11 PM
Lieutenant
Mafuyu X Takaomi maybe i just like the whole bully the one u adore thing in manga eyebrows eyebrows Great read so far cant wait to finish
moDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/2011, 2:30 AM
Private
This manga is hilarious!! I really enjoy reading Mafuyu's transformation chapters to Usa-chan man and Natsuo. I waiting for the time they find out that she is actually super strong.
silsamaDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/2011, 10:32 PM
Private
Go! For previous reviews, this series looks very good. I've never read a manga where the protagonist is a criminal or street fighter and would regenerate. Or maybe I did not find it until now. Well, I should find this manga and read it! eyebrows Thanks for the info!

"I have spread my dreams under your feet: tread softly because your tread upon my dreams."
riku-chanDate: Friday, 02/Sep/2011, 7:34 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Cleaner ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
yaaaaaaaay!! i love this manga xD
i wish the girl love the teacher in the end :D

savikuviDate: Sunday, 04/Sep/2011, 1:29 AM
Private
eyebrows I love this manga. very funny and interesting
RitinhaDate: Tuesday, 06/Sep/2011, 1:20 AM
Private
Wooooow I really love this manga!!!! I'm really into this kind of manga that has a strong female...and at the same time she can become cute and fragile!
scannyDate: Sunday, 04/Mar/2012, 9:34 PM
Private
That manga is just hilarious XDDD I never read it when there's someone with me...it's just creepy when a person sits in front of their PC an suddenly cracks up or so <-- me XD
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Oresama Teacher
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024