Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » 100% Perfect Girl
100% Perfect Girl
sk8tergirlDate: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 7:50 AM
Private
I just finished this manhwa and I gotta say, the artwork is simply beautiful. The story is a bit predictable and the can be a bit frustrating at time. However, I still like this manhwa mainly because it ended with a happy ending. I can't stand tragedy.
welandDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 5:53 AM
Private
I really enjoy Wann's works but I keep wanting to knock the leads' heads together. I can't abide the melodrama. I was very satisfied with the happy ending.
PinksDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 11:44 PM
Private
Ive never heard of it, but it sounds interesting, Ill have to check it out!
brizingrDate: Sunday, 11/Mar/2012, 4:03 PM
Private
the ending is so good. but a little bit don't like the tragic side..
i always crying when read this manhwa.. Crying

love the extra story when they fight and holding hands in front of the guest (minister and her wife).. hahahaha.. the author can make their childish act and their expression so good that make me laugh runninghearts
the author can make the story up and down that make us curious to read until we finish it, and the art is so beautiful..
one of the best i think,, yayayay

~HOME SWEET HOME~
WeroDate: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 8:36 AM
Private
I really like Wann's works, but there's lots of melodrama...usually towards the ending I was becoming a bit angry with it, but then I loved the happy ending;)
JibrilDate: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 8:50 AM
Private
I have been reading that story some time ago.
At a point the story becomes really heavy but all in all i loved reading it.
After that i have been reading a few other storys of the author and realized that the heavy plot is that authors trademark.
Just like Wero said. There is a lot melodrama. But the Happy Ending is good and it is definetly worth reading.
dizzyDate: Wednesday, 13/Jun/2012, 10:25 PM
Private
OMG... I just love this manhwa ali_105 so much that i even made my hubby read it! That was his first and only manhwa he ever read!!! and he loved the story, too!! hahaha
mimilaDate: Thursday, 14/Jun/2012, 1:30 PM
Private
this manhwa is one of my favorites, i recommend.
cintaDate: Thursday, 09/Aug/2012, 8:33 AM
Private
This the best shoujo manhwa I've ever read. Shining
eunhyegdDate: Tuesday, 11/Sep/2012, 11:49 AM
Private
I love this manhwa hugs ali_072

In some chapters i cried.
And my favorite character are Luigui, Lennox and Ewan. after all 3 i prefer luigui.

Post edited by eunhyegd - Tuesday, 11/Sep/2012, 12:05 PM
NaNaReilLeDate: Wednesday, 24/Oct/2012, 6:59 PM
Private
I loved the story, but super fall in love in a very first sight is a bit... sweats
Most unhappy girl are not that beautiful for so much stress they carry out... Crying
*just what i've been talking about, lol
heartcoreDate: Wednesday, 19/Jun/2013, 1:23 AM
Private
Oh my god!!! AMAZING MANGA EVER . thank you very much for bosting this .I swear I never saw somthing as amazing as this one . GREAT LOVE , GREAT ART ,GREAT STORY &GREAT COUPLE. I read this manga all the time beacuse I cant get enough of it . Everyone, please try it. BREAKING SCENES
Attachments: 8190318.jpg (64.0 Kb)
kaitiDate: Saturday, 06/Jul/2013, 7:39 PM
Private
When I first read this story, I was swept away. Rereading has revealed a major fault in the plot, but the story is done well enough that it's almost hidden. But the last time I did read it, I found myself thinking "Really?" at the endless stream of previously unrelated guys who for their own reasons wanted to break up the hero and heroine. As for the two protagonists, Wann excels at giving tortured heroes and Jarte is no exception. What really sets this series apart from her others are the psychologies of her other characters. Not just Jarte, but Jay and even the main antagonist find themselves mentally tortured and brought face-to-face with their own darkest fears.
One of the best parts about reading anything by Wann is the art. Clean, graceful lines, breathtaking illustrations, and an attention to detail that more than outweigh the occasional awkward pose
ZeniDate: Saturday, 14/Jun/2014, 9:40 AM
Private
I've re-read this fully for liek more than 3 times, and each time I just have the same reactions, its so stunning and heartbreaking, I love the ending too~ it's one of those that I just cant put down till i've completed it~
endangdewaniDate: Tuesday, 30/Jun/2015, 8:04 AM
Private
If you haven't read 100% perfect girl, go read it now. 100% perfect girl is a manhwa, but the character development is pretty similar.. once you
get deeper into the story. However, the beginning comes off like aw
Cinderella story, but it's full of twists and crazy bishies (btw I can't
tell them apart) LOL
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » 100% Perfect Girl
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024