• »
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » 100% Perfect Girl
100% Perfect Girl
JiNXDate: Wednesday, 28/Jul/2010, 10:30 PM
Sergeant
Mangaka: Wann
Volume(s): 11 (complete)
Genre(s): Drama, romance, Shoujo
Summary: "Jay Jin is the headstrong teenage rebel, determined to prove she's serious about making art. J. Max is the tall debonair foreigner, in Korea on business, with more--much more--to his background than he lets on. On the surface, it would seem as though Jay and J. have nothing in common... until a chance encounter in a hotel lobby sparks a mysterious attraction. Will true love prove strong enough to overcome the language barrier, not to mention the thousands of miles separating two attractive people? Then there are the interventions of friends and family who think they know best... as well as a disastrous encounter with spicy chicken kebab!"

I just recently started reading this one... and I am hooked. It's a fabulous manhwa. It has an intriguing storyline that constantly has me wanting to know what happens next, fabulous characters, and suberb artwork (although, I have one complaint, I really hate the lips when she draws up-close full facials - is it just me?). And I have to say, this manhwa might actually have the most appealing character personalites to me. They're both serious, but not. Hoah (the "bulter") definitely cracks me up. He's a 12 year old boy with a IQ of 180 and a doctorate.. who talks of things that no 12 year old boy should (example - leaving dirty magazine's in J's bedroom and saying that once J gets Jay into bed, everything will be fine - lol). Then there's Ben, J's secretary.. after the whole kebab incident, when he was talkin about all the types of assassinations they've dealt with, how assassination by chicken was a new one (I happened to have been taking a drink at the time - ended up having to clean my laptop screen). And then there's Kairan, J's bodyguard.. and during the whole chicken fiasco, he was all ready to assassinate Jay. And of course, my favorite part, was when Jay refused J.. and he (Kairan) was all like, kidnap her. Before he even went into the room to consult J, I knew that was gonna come out of his mouth (lol). I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how this one unfolds. Especially after that wicked dream she had.. I'm wondering if it's a premonution of some sorts of what's to come. This is definitely a fabulous read, so you should check it out if you haven't.

Also, I recommend Can't Lose You (another fabulous manhwa by the same mangaka).

elusivityDate: Friday, 03/Sep/2010, 12:45 PM
Private
Am surprised that no one else has replied to this topic?

Whoever who hasn't read this manhwa yet.... You're missing out on something pretty addictive! Although... the storyline does get a bit frustrating towards the later volumes, the ending's pretty good.

A must read for those who're into sappy love dramas.... Not so for someone who gets irritated by nonsensical behaviour

holrofDate: Friday, 03/Sep/2010, 5:20 PM
Lieutenant
For some reason I always skip this one...Don't know why I don't ever read it tiptip Maybe when I run out of things to read I'll go ahead and start reading...Is it really good? eyebrows
RosaAzulDate: Thursday, 09/Sep/2010, 4:16 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Hard Worker ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
is this one good?
i never heard of this before..
but i'm always looking for new manhwas/mangas/manhuas to read,

the summary..it has something...but i dunno
I'm gonna give it a chance^^

thanks

ludagadDate: Tuesday, 14/Sep/2010, 11:47 AM
Private
I think it's good! Definitely worth reading lol. But I've gotta warn there's lots of drama and unreasonable people, but oh well. It amused me enough and it flowed well. I read it all at once <3
only-onlyDate: Friday, 17/Sep/2010, 3:14 PM
Private
i'm done with this manhwa as well, loved the art, love the works of Wann
excapeDate: Tuesday, 28/Sep/2010, 10:20 PM
Private
Its good, yes, intence, lovely, one of the first my manhua, and I love it.
Big recomendation.
misshermesDate: Saturday, 30/Oct/2010, 6:28 PM
Private
I really love this manhwa, it has amazing art and a very good storyline! <3

However the end parts were rather frustrating and heartbreaking to read for me T^T

I like the ending though. <3

Lexia1172Date: Wednesday, 16/Feb/2011, 2:18 AM
Sergeant
This one is intense.

love But I love the ending. So sweet.

ChiraDate: Tuesday, 08/Mar/2011, 1:27 AM
Private
I was hooked on this one as well. It was so frustrating to read. My emotions were on a perpetual roller coaster ride right until the end. The main characters go through so much, I almost was afraid to read each chapter. Of course, I could not resist, I had to read what happened.
KJ77Date: Wednesday, 09/Mar/2011, 5:40 AM
Private
love Hi........I was read this manhwa and addicated to the story. I just wonder this manhwa about two different characters in different country, just how they make conversation between the characters. did they speak in english to for this manhwa in the origin country realize. coz it was confucing to me grrr
could anyone answer me? Beggingeyes coz I like this one. not too long and romantic.
wkdaceDate: Wednesday, 09/Mar/2011, 10:22 PM
Private
I finished reading this manhwa a long time ago, A+++ that i have to say. The plot is fair unique and the love chemisty is excellent! Bit of a twist was added to this story that made it more tensing to catch up asap! But yes, this manhwa is highly recommendable for a decent chill out time to catch a bit of romance and action!
AlistarDate: Wednesday, 23/Mar/2011, 5:17 PM
Private
This one is really good. It is better in the beginning though. After all the things that happen to her it starts getting a little depressing near the end. I kept reading though since it wasn't labeled a tragedy. As a reader there is nothing I can't stand more than an unhappy ending.
WraeththuDate: Thursday, 14/Apr/2011, 3:27 PM
Private
100% Perfect Girl is a very good manhwa. The ending is predictable, but the twists are very exciting. love
3flowersDate: Thursday, 03/Nov/2011, 2:25 PM
Lieutenant
I read up to volume 5. And it has just gotten silly, I want to know what happens to them, but enough to wide though the rest of the manga. tiptip
Sorry to all those fans of it out there, but not recommend.

yuiiDate: Saturday, 12/Nov/2011, 10:42 AM
Private
A wonderful manhwa! I'd say it's a little complicated and tragic between Jay and J sometimes but I still love the story love

In fact, Wann's artwork is also beautiful ^____^

"Yeah, well, everybody loves a hero. And what better hero than a knight?"-Lelouch
"I kinda doubt that's what a real Knight for Justice would say."-C.C.

-Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch
RZDate: Monday, 02/Jan/2012, 3:24 AM
Private
This is one of my favorite manhwas! The art is excellent with a very intense storyline. My favorite character would have to be Ewan. Really good character development from him.
fairyDate: Tuesday, 17/Jan/2012, 4:33 AM
Private
i read all volume is very pretty interesting Beggingeyes i love the couple shine
kittycat176Date: Friday, 10/Feb/2012, 11:53 AM
Private
This series was okay, but the ending didn't fit the story line. I wanted something more exciting. But overall I loved the artwork and the first few volumes.
parisjmcDate: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 4:51 AM
Private
Omg I completed it. In my opinion it was one of the best drama romance manga's i've ever read. But some of the drama through out could have easily been avoided if they just talked it out.
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » 100% Perfect Girl
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024