[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Anime » Skip beat! (Information about Skip beat!)
Skip beat!
lamv001Date: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 5:48 PM
Private
I want a season 2!!!!!! Crying but it's unlikely so im just hoping the live drama will go further into the manga ali_101
tsukasaDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 7:57 PM
Private
As i pray for the 2nd season of this series, i find it very cliffhanging now with the manga... can't wait for the next chapter as soon as possible!! shine
tania_2273Date: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 9:50 PM
Private
i love the mange and i'm still reading it but i was a little disspointed in the anime.. or just maybe i felt its a little rushed and incomplete
death_signsDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 1:11 AM
Private
Oh ya the taiwan drama that came up for skip beat doesn't really catch my eye, COZ THE 2 MAIN MALE CHARACTERS HAVE THEIR VOICES DUBBED! Can you believe it DUBBED!!!! seriously i don't really get them at all. But i guess what i'm hoping for the most is for the anime to get a Japanese version of the live action. [imagining how it'll turn out to be]...hmmmm...hehe.... hope the cast would be much better and no dubbing seriously~ (Sorry no offends to fans it's just that dubbing was never a 'like' to me)

Oh ya and back to the manga wooooo the spark is finally flickering between ren and kyoko and each chapter is being unveiled like a pealing banana process though just a little slow but i guess it's fine the way it is. But seriously i want more character interaction seems too little in the recent chapters, hmm may be because they are revealing ren's past and all just hope they can get that part over and done with so that move on with the story.
Sakura_AizenDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 6:35 AM
Private
OMG, who wouldn't love skip beat!? It's my number one manga ever. I remember goin' thru a hard time back when i started reading n watching the anime. I broke up with my then boyfriend and skip beat! esp, KYOKO & REN somehow helped me out. Boys like Sho aren't worth it. I so wanna see KYOKO & REN get married in the end & have Sho all heart broken over her that way he'll learn how much she did for a nothing like him. mocking
kksuikaDate: Saturday, 03/Mar/2012, 9:42 AM
Private
Oh dear, SKIP BEAT!!!
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this manga so much~! I don't really think they'd make the second season, though.
The art came out a bit off in the anime but it was fun to watch although I prefer the manga. The drama is also interesting!
brizingrDate: Sunday, 11/Mar/2012, 3:49 PM
Private
sweats omigod, if i don't read this thread, i never knew there's live action skip beat (but why from taiwan 1st? this story is from japan, does they don't want to make the live action from their country 1st? ahahahaha)
>> shine next stop : download/watch the drama.. LOL shine

i've already watch the anime and currently read the manga (should i say REN-aholic or KYOKO-aholic?) hohoho..
i think the anime's too fast.. Crying but now the manga is too sloowwww... Crying
for the last chapters, the story always circling about Ren (NOW) and Ren (PAST)..
~..need some change in the story..

tiptip a little bit bored tiptip

but, STILL, i ali_061 skip beat very much... yayayay
RedFox1 this one is the best manga ever.. RedFox1

BTW, thx for the information about the drama.. hehe~

~HOME SWEET HOME~
siolDate: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 1:42 AM
Private
I love the manga. But I'm waiting for 2nd season like a obidient girl.
I love Ren and Kyoko.
Danyritter9974Date: Monday, 02/Apr/2012, 4:05 AM
Private
I love this manga! I only watched one episode of the anime, so there's no way to tell whether or not I like the anime. But I heard that they won't make a second season, unfortunately(because I was thinking about watching all the episodes).
LuffyNoTomoDate: Wednesday, 04/Apr/2012, 6:58 PM
Private
i really loved the anime to skip beat - and well i knew of the manga but its so long and once i start a series i tend to either continue with whatever i watched or read first -- like for SB i watched the anime and fell in love with it but im having a hard time reading the manga and enjoying it so i decided to wait for the anime (if there is gonna be one) i dont know if there will be though bec. its been fooooorever tiptip

as for the drama - i didnt like it at all - it made me annoyed bec. of how the characters acted - plus i really didnt like that they just brought in korean actors and dubed them over in taiwanese grrr

i hope they make another anime but if not i may have to suck it up and read the manga or look for spoilers @_@
Tamagoyaki_himeDate: Sunday, 08/Apr/2012, 5:45 PM
Private
I dunno if there will be a second season. It has been quite some time since the first... hmm

I really hope there will be a second season though; I think that there is enough material in the manga to make a new one, no?

I really want to see Ren's father. The part in the manga where he talks about Ren would be so funny if it were animated! onion51
Misuzu-ChanDate: Monday, 09/Apr/2012, 5:42 PM
Private
I loved the anime!
But ... Is there really will be a 2nd season ?

I preferred the paper version...
is2meDate: Wednesday, 25/Apr/2012, 7:05 PM
Private
i agree with everyone in this section about the recommendation to read the manga it worth your time~! =]]
the drama is okay? i kind of expected more? and the anime is one hell of a killer too...too bad no news of season 2~! Crying
PitalokaDate: Sunday, 29/Apr/2012, 4:05 PM
Private
i don't really like the "Ren" from TV Dorama. he couldn't be as charming as what i pictured Ren would be. i still love the manga version the most.
HeermioneDate: Thursday, 03/May/2012, 4:35 PM
Private
I love this manga too ^^^
I've see the anime before I have read the manga, and I prefer the manga to the anime (the anime is so short Crying ) I hope Kyoko is going to go out with Ren ali_061 But I don't like so much the drama onion11
michele5964Date: Sunday, 13/May/2012, 11:46 PM
Sergeant
Skip Beat is on my top 3 favorite manga and anime! I watched the anime first, and I started craving for more, because it stopped in such an exciting part! So I started reading the manga, and I super loved it! Now I'm craving for more and more. I tried watching the drama, but I didn't like it THAT much. Hope that the anime will come out with second season! I want to see Kyoko on top, and Shoutaro regret for his mistakes. Oh, and Kyoko with Ren ali_105
kairiyunaDate: Monday, 14/May/2012, 9:03 PM
Private
This anime seriously needs a second season, its too awsome!!! m016 onion56 please really
ManazyaoiDate: Tuesday, 05/Jun/2012, 6:15 PM
Lieutenant
ali_105 Ohmygawd I am currently keeping up with the Manga and might I say Ren is getting more and more sexy though he more aware of his feelings it feels like he is holding them in more whilst Kyouko wants to know more and more about him runninghearts so cute oh how i wish there was a season 2 just so I could see some of this drama animated haha urgha nd like always Sho is gettin me angry suck up punk tiptip
sukasahaDate: Friday, 22/Jun/2012, 6:35 AM
Private
I'm a bit sad they never had a second season of the anime ali_101

From that though I started following the manga, and so far, I'm loving where the story's leading. Kind of wished it wasn't a once a month release ali_101

I'm actually enjoying the developing love triangle between Sho, Kyoko and Ren (well, probably a different shape at this point with addition of the new characters chasing after Kyoko, while she idly plays ignorant).

One of the big things I really liked about the main character was how earnest she was. I'm a total sucker for those types of characters shine
snowleopardDate: Friday, 22/Jun/2012, 11:05 AM
Private
Right now i am very confuse on what going on in skip beat after the dark moon
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Skip beat! (Information about Skip beat!)
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024