[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Anime » Skip beat! (Information about Skip beat!)
Skip beat!
InioMikaDate: Wednesday, 20/Apr/2011, 1:18 PM
Private
I don't know about anyone else but Skip beat! has to be my favourate manga and anime drama ever created shine

I LOVE it!!!

However, I was wondering if anyone knew if the possibilty of a second season looked feesable?
I know its been like three years since the anime but I really want a second season Beggingeyes

If anyone else adores this along with me I would love to share our opinions! hehe
P.s I know about the taiwan drama Extravagant challenge coming out for it soon ^.^

milkcoffeeDate: Thursday, 21/Apr/2011, 7:09 PM
Colonel
Quote (InioMika)
I know its been like three years since the anime but I really want a second season

I don't think that they will be a second season though. no information on it up till now. D: But i do support on the idea of having a second season. I wanna see Ren's jealousy with Shou as animations. Haha!

smkeyesDate: Saturday, 23/Apr/2011, 8:12 PM
Private
Skip Beat!, also known as Extravagant Challenge, is an upcoming Taiwan-Japan co-produced television drama adapted from the manga of the same name. Filming commenced April 2011 and is expected to continue for another four months.

Cast and characters

Ivy Chen as Gong Xi (宮囍) - Kyoko Mogami
Siwon as Ren Tsuruga
Donghae as Shō Fuwa
Bianca Bai as Jiang Nanqin (江南琴)
Dong Zhicheng
Lin Zhixian
Tsai Yi-chen

Know it's not an anime but it is adapted from the manga so there is something to look forward to.

Post edited by smkeyes - Saturday, 23/Apr/2011, 8:14 PM
ManazyaoiDate: Thursday, 28/Apr/2011, 1:47 AM
Lieutenant
shine COMRADE I too adore Skip Beat to the point of insanity!! love Kyoko X Ren 4 eva Aside from the Anime have u read the Manga as well RedFox1
smkeyesDate: Friday, 29/Apr/2011, 3:12 AM
Private
I have watched the anime and have read the manga as well. I like the story s well I have all 23 volumes so far released in english.
visifDate: Saturday, 30/Apr/2011, 3:18 AM
Private
Cannot forgot when Sho sing a song about Kyoko in Angel form
Damn, I love his Seiyuu voice
Elfbane5Date: Thursday, 05/May/2011, 4:44 AM
Private
I enjoy the anime a lot, I've been meaning to read the Manga, but I'm always so busy. :/
JojoDate: Thursday, 05/May/2011, 4:21 PM
Sergeant
I recommend the manga A LOT! Sooooo much better than the anime (even though I love it) and there is lots more Renx Kyoto and Shou and Reino!!

milkcoffeeDate: Friday, 06/May/2011, 6:55 AM
Colonel
Quote (visif)
Cannot forgot when Sho sing a song about Kyoko in Angel form

The song is called Prisoner. :) It's really good.
It's in the ost.

kattDate: Friday, 06/May/2011, 7:51 PM
Sergeant
i cant believe there is a drama on it !! eyebrows
hey , is it good? (the drama )
i wanna see it!! RedFox1

kat
momokoDate: Sunday, 08/May/2011, 8:31 PM
Private
well I don't think there is going to be a second season especially not when the manga isn't completet yet..

Post edited by momoko - Sunday, 08/May/2011, 11:10 PM
endlessabyssDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 4:52 AM
Private
The anime version was so goof. The story paced itself at a good speed, but it ended too quickly! I'm hoping a new anime season to wrap up the story even if it might be a little different. The characters were portrayed very well and they were hilarious! Lol.

Post edited by endlessabyss - Monday, 09/May/2011, 5:04 AM
celestDate: Tuesday, 10/May/2011, 1:51 PM
Private
SKIP BEAT 4ever!! Gosh I just love this story be it anime or manga. hope there is a second season for the anime giggle
milkcoffeeDate: Tuesday, 10/May/2011, 2:43 PM
Colonel
I have a feeling that the drama will not be AS good as the manga. After all, drawing is easier than acting. ):

laceyDate: Tuesday, 10/May/2011, 5:03 PM
Private
i thought ariel lin and jerry yan are gonna play kyoko and ren in extravagant challenge.. hmmm anyway your news was more present than mine.. thanks for the info..
ArisuDate: Wednesday, 18/May/2011, 6:10 PM
Private
Aaaa~ I liked (and like) Skip Beat a lot, but the anime is toooo short o_o the manga is much better in my opinion, so after i watched the anime, I started reading the manga...It seems that the end is far, and this makes me happy xD anyway I think the anime is made well, the animation and the colors too are good, that's a pity for the too short duration ^^

>w<~
RyanellDate: Sunday, 22/May/2011, 2:04 PM
Private
My Favourite..Love Ren><
geegeegeenaDate: Monday, 30/May/2011, 1:23 AM
Private
Oh my gosh, i loved skip beat so much... its really a pity it only goes up to episode 25 where as the anga goes on a lot longer. I just love ren, it would be amazing if there was someone like that in real life ^^
LMAODate: Tuesday, 07/Jun/2011, 0:24 AM
Private
Skip beat is such a great manga ! i love how kyoko is not like the typical shoujo heroine who is weak and dependant. And i love ren's personality ! He is somewhat distant yet protective of her ! soo cuteeeee RedFox1

Post edited by LMAO - Tuesday, 07/Jun/2011, 0:26 AM
PrincessGyuDate: Saturday, 11/Jun/2011, 4:10 PM
Private
aaaaaw skip beat will have the drama version soon ><
cant bear the waiting~~ donghaeee siwoooon love
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Skip beat! (Information about Skip beat!)
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024