[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Anime » What anime are you currently seeing?
What anime are you currently seeing?
liliaDate: Monday, 26/Sep/2011, 2:38 PM
Private
i am seeing VAMPIRE KNIGHT!
and you shine javascript://
dydyDate: Thursday, 06/Oct/2011, 11:02 AM
Private
i'm currently wathching sekaiichi hastukoi and zero no tsukaima
AndomielDate: Tuesday, 11/Oct/2011, 5:46 PM
Private
Ao no exorcist,
GintamaII,
Also I started to watch Dragon ball from the very start. It is good to watch anime again sometimes, because you can understand more since your personality grows. Well now I can understand japanese too so I don't need subs. Japanese jokes lol.
It would be good to understand korean language too for manhwa.
ShellDate: Wednesday, 12/Oct/2011, 8:17 AM
Private
I m currently watching, Beelzebub, Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou, Hunter x Hunter(2011) The remake. Oh and sekai-ichi Hatsukoi sesaon 2~<3 >w< I love~!!! m016

Post edited by Shell - Wednesday, 12/Oct/2011, 8:17 AM
MynameisnikkiDate: Tuesday, 25/Oct/2011, 1:31 PM
Private
I am currently watching One Piece! and it's so addictive that I could watch like 10-20 episodes in one go. Thanks to that I ended up sleeping late because I had to finish up my school work:/ but it's so good!
shoujo22Date: Wednesday, 26/Oct/2011, 8:53 PM
Private
I'm currently watching Blood-C and Sacred Seven. Also, I'm trying DESPERATELY to catch up on One Piece...and failing miserably leaf
LotteDate: Friday, 04/Nov/2011, 8:20 PM
Private
I'am just watching Bleach.
I prefer to read. :)
HatsuneMikuDate: Saturday, 12/Nov/2011, 9:02 PM
Private
Currently I'm watching Boku wa Tomodachi, Ben-to, Guilty Crown and Chihayafuri. As for Shakugan no Shana 3. I really want to start it ... but I'ma wait till more episodes come out first.
visifDate: Sunday, 01/Jan/2012, 8:49 AM
Private
Currently watching Guilty Chrown, Hunter x Hunter, Persona 4
bpp825Date: Sunday, 01/Jan/2012, 9:33 PM
Private
I am currently watching Nurarihyon no Mago II and Chihayafuru. Chihayafuru is a really good anime. I just started watching it and now I'm hooked. I liked the first season of Nurarihyon, but I am liking this season better.
Vampire_JulesDate: Saturday, 14/Jan/2012, 0:00 AM
Private
I am currently watching Fairy tail and Naruto and Bleach. Fairy Tail is a very good anime, i find it even better than Naruto and bleach but well i find those two also interesting
fairyDate: Tuesday, 17/Jan/2012, 4:14 AM
Private
re-watching mawaru penguin drum and watching natsume yujin - cho i love this anime and recommend
iLoveITDate: Tuesday, 17/Jan/2012, 5:59 PM
Private
i finsih all the anime i was watching thats why im only reading mangas! i want she's scaryy <3 its funny i want manga's about deliquentt they're awesomee giggle

naleeDate: Sunday, 22/Jan/2012, 11:06 PM
Private
I'm currently watching Itazura na kiss, ayashi no ceres.
nsms28Date: Tuesday, 24/Jan/2012, 11:57 AM
Private
i'm currently watching naruto and also bleach. those two anime is my favorite. but, i'm also going to watch skip beat anime although it seems a little bit late. =)

Post edited by nsms28 - Tuesday, 24/Jan/2012, 11:58 AM
miachan93Date: Sunday, 29/Jan/2012, 6:06 PM
Private
GINTAMA!!! It's the BEST ever many in the manga and anime world!!!!! lol

Oh and Glass Mask!!! the art style is of the old shoujo kind but the story is so beautiful and exciting to watch. there's drama and it talks about the main chara. ups and downs too!!! eyebrows

Post edited by miachan93 - Sunday, 29/Jan/2012, 6:24 PM
LotusCoDate: Wednesday, 01/Feb/2012, 8:26 AM
Private
im seeing the anime that i think just came out not to long ago its called Blood - c and im see the other version of it called blood plus but what i cant wait to see is the new one that's coming out called Blood-C: The Last Dark but oother then that im also seeing fairy tail that one is sooo funny its like a must see if u wanna lol and all

i love manga
selenesilverDate: Sunday, 05/Feb/2012, 5:54 PM
Private
I`m currently watching a whole bunch anime anime like Inazuma Eleven Go, Area no Kishi (The Knight), and Cardfight!! Vanguard just to name a few.
KatzDate: Monday, 13/Feb/2012, 2:41 PM
Private
Watching hunter x hunter 2011, interesting to see what difference will it bring from the last version. So far it's been good.
Also, good to watch is persona 4. Don't you just want to see your favorite characters go to life on movie screens. Though the whole impersonation of personas on anime is quite disappointing. Wish it was like the anime that the characters fight the enemies themselves instead of just the personas fighting and the characters just running / walking.
dasturdlyDate: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 9:20 AM
Private
currently watching one piece, hunter x hunter 2011, and chihayafuru
Forum » Discussions » Anime » What anime are you currently seeing?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024