[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Anime » What anime are you currently seeing?
What anime are you currently seeing?
YdeathDate: Friday, 24/Feb/2012, 4:49 AM
Private
Right now I'm currently watch Amagimi SS +, Guilty Crown, Black Rock Shooter, Persona 4, Another, Ano Natsu de Matteru, Shana Final, High School DxD. and I think that's it for this season. I was watch a couple of more and I dropped them and there are a couple of more I'll watch after all the episodes have aired.

Jeffrey
cattlet101Date: Saturday, 25/Feb/2012, 0:19 AM
Private
Quite a few :D

Bleach, Chihayafuru, Daily Lives of High School Boys, Fairy Tail, Guilty Crown, Inu x Boku SS, Last Exile, Mirai Nikki, Naruto, Natsume Yuujinchou Shi, Rinne no Lagrange, New Prince of Tennis, and Towa no Quon.

Bolds are the ones I really like and can't wait for the next episode, the others I can go without, or just watch whenever.

I did download Another & Brave 10 but never got around to them.
utdgavDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 2:39 AM
Private
I don't watch much anime anymore either :P too much work...

but I am (slowly) rewatching my Utawarerumono DVDs. I should get around to playing the game one of these days...
AJ5107Date: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 8:40 AM
Private
I am currently watching the 2011 Hunter x Hunter anime. It's pretty good, but I prefer the old one more :P
samantaDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 8:42 AM
Private
i'm only watching skip beat now. i gotta a lot of work. i wish i got free time to watch the other

Post edited by samanta - Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 9:09 AM
SqueakyDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 9:29 AM
Private
I am not watching the current season's anime, however I am watching Fairy Tail, Gintama' and Sket Dance.
kitty15Date: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 11:03 AM
Private
im thinking of watching will i have nothing on me i have downloaded a few animes to watch in my spare time but they are all in my external hard drive which i dont have with me, as im out of country visiting my hubby and in-laws.
but if i have to re-download something i think i'll say InuYasha as i remember they have restarted on that from where the series ended in the past maybe by now the real end have taken place if not thats not bad as i love a long series.

so im off to download InuYasha in a couple of minutes. (thnak for reminding me now i have something to watch to pass time)* ali_072
Katana1765Date: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 11:17 AM
Private
I'm currently watching Star Ocean EX. I have no idea why I'm still watching it because it's kinda boring. Maybe it's because at least one of the guys is a total bishie. Thank god it's the last disc because it's like watching a train wreck. You can't help but look at it. grrr
sweetyDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 4:14 PM
Private
Hmmmmmmmm now I'm watching Bleach, Naruto Shippuuden, Chihayafuru, Natsume Yuujinchou Shi, Fairy Tail, Beelzebub, The Knight in the Area and last Brave 10 .
cleoduxDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 3:01 AM
Private
I tend to watch those anime that already finished airing. But there are some that still ongoing, but i don't watch them weekly, rather wait a couple weeks or month before i watch them one shot. Fairy Tail, One Piece and Bleach, but the only anime that i update regularly only Fairy Tail lol, the rest somehow got on hold.

What i am watching now is Toshokan Sensou and Mars Daybreak(marathon-ing). Probably by tomorrow i watch another series. I intented to finally finishing Mobile Suit Gundam and start on Zeta, let's see if i can do that.
romance20Date: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 4:53 AM
Private
i am currently watching hanasakeru seishounen, saiunkoku monogatari & sailor moon.
oh and also tears to tiara and i am thinking next i will watch kyou kara maoh and maybe angelique and other ones like these. ali_105
SliaDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 5:30 AM
Private
Hunter X (2011); Brave 10, Ai no Kusabi and Escaflowne again
Sakura_AizenDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 6:50 AM
Private
Naruto Shippuden & BLEACH, tho i'm must admit that since Aizen left i'm not really into BLEACH right now. Unlike Masashi, Kubo seems like he doesn't know where to lead his story. Masashi has been more creative & the battles keep getting better n better while Kubo's newest arc isn't interesting like the arrancar arc. Back then the battles were terrific & i soooooooooooooooo miss Aizen... Crying
voidchildDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 7:32 AM
Private
The current season anime: Another, Guilty Crown, Persona 4, HunterxHunter 2011, InuxBoku SS, MIRAI NIKKI!! Read the manga for Mirai Nikki and the production co. is doing such a good good animating it ><!!!

Though my friend randomly got me to watch Cardfight! Vanguard...which I have to admit, I spend late nights staying up to catch up on all 60 episodes XD~
FlordeppDate: Saturday, 03/Mar/2012, 0:32 AM
Private
I'm currently watching Bleach, Mawaru Penguindrum and Sayounara sensei season 3. I urge everyone to watch MP, the plot is awesome and it's full of symbolism. If you enjoyed Revolutionary girl Utena and /or Star Driver you should definitely give this one a chance.
kksuikaDate: Saturday, 03/Mar/2012, 10:02 AM
Private
I'm watching Persona 4(also played the game 2-3 times already), Natsume Yuujinchou ss1 (such a heartwarming story). I just finished Un-Go which I wasn't quite satisfied with the ending and it was too short for a story like that. I mean, a few more episodes to reveal more about the characters would be great but that didn't happen. Other than that, I don't really watch that many series, I mainly read.
wolfkin_1Date: Sunday, 04/Mar/2012, 8:35 PM
Private
I am currently watching Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Hunter x Hunter, High School DxD, Ano Natsu de Matteru, Zero no Tsukaima F, Shana Final, Beelzebub, Natsume Shi, Moretsu Pirates, Papakiki, & Inu x Boku. Yeah, i know it's alot, but i'm a dai otaku and have been for years. ali_061

Added (04/Mar/2012, 8:35 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I am currently watching Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Hunter x Hunter, High School DxD, Ano Natsu de Matteru, Zero no Tsukaima F, Shana Final, Beelzebub, Natsume Shi, Moretsu Pirates, Papakiki, & Inu x Boku. Yeah, i know it's alot, but i'm a dai otaku and have been for years. ali_061

kittkatt90Date: Tuesday, 06/Mar/2012, 7:22 AM
Private
Right now I am currently watching Chihayafuru and Bodacious Space Pirates. Ah! Also Gintama.
sakura5093Date: Tuesday, 06/Mar/2012, 10:54 AM
Private
I'm currently watching guilty crown. very nice story and amazing fighting scenes.
MachanDate: Friday, 09/Mar/2012, 6:49 PM
Private
Natsume Yuujinchou Shi and Another.

Natsume is about a boy who can see demons and helps them. Nothing really happens, but I like watching it.

Another is a horror/mystery anime about a small town secret and kids trying to find the truth. It's really exciting, but a little creepy.
Forum » Discussions » Anime » What anime are you currently seeing?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024