[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Anime » Does anyone know any good Anime to watch? (I'm ran out of anime to watch so suggest me some good ones!)
Does anyone know any good Anime to watch?
marooDate: Friday, 05/Aug/2011, 10:21 PM
Private
if u like romantic animes i my sugesstion is Itazura na Kiss(playfull kiss).its plot is:
In the romantic comedy story, a high school girl named Kotoko finally tells a fellow senior named Naoki that she has loved him from afar since she saw him on their first day of high school. However, Naoki, a hottie "super-ikemen" (handsome male) who is smart and good at sports, rejects her offhand. Fate intervenes when a mild earthquake ruins Kotoko's family house. While the house gets rebuilt, Kotoko and her dad stay at the home of her dad's childhood friend...whose son is Naoki. Naoki eventually falls for Kotoko and started to have romantic, protective feelings for her.
i really enjoy watching it.u can also watch its korean tv series.
hope u like it.

nobody can change a person but someone can be a reason for a person to change.
MynameisnikkiDate: Tuesday, 25/Oct/2011, 1:26 PM
Private
Here are some of my personal favorites:
Hunter x Hunter (I find the story plot really interesting. Actions here and there. I like the stories about friendship so maybe that's why I really like this one :))
Yumeiro Patissiere (watching this makes me go hungry. the cakes look so yummy!)
Ghost Hunt (if you feel like watching something from the horror genre this is not bad. I love it and have watched the series a few times. I find it quite scary when i first watched it actually)
Chrono Crusade (nice story and I think some parts are quite sad that I teared up :'( )

Maybe you can try watching them:) personally I think they are worth watching at least once
BlueRiver87Date: Sunday, 13/Nov/2011, 12:23 PM
Private
I would recommend Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (really funny), the J-drama version was aslo very interesting and funny. Beelzebub and Fairy Tail are fun to watch

Post edited by BlueRiver87 - Sunday, 13/Nov/2011, 1:08 PM
fairyDate: Tuesday, 17/Jan/2012, 4:21 AM
Private
well i recommend cross game is very interesting, skit beat my favorite, school rumble and blood c giggle
selenesilverDate: Sunday, 05/Feb/2012, 6:17 PM
Private
well there is Cardfight!! Vanguard if you like card games or Area no Kishi if you like sports or Towa no Quon if you like supernatural or Guilty Crown if you like mecha.
lifenho92Date: Sunday, 12/Feb/2012, 2:11 PM
Private
Vampire Knight, Skip Beat and One Piece are all awesome pieces :) I recommend that :D RedFox1
KatzDate: Monday, 13/Feb/2012, 2:38 PM
Private
Why not try...
Kimi to Boku, it's good. Daily lives of 5 teenage boys. A bit of drama, as in really a bit, and lots of comedy.
Natsume Yuujinchou Series (4 Seasons), well... can't really say anything special about it. But surprisingly it's good. Not only cuz of the drawing...
youcanttellwhatsinsideDate: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 6:37 PM
Private
It depends what you are interest in.

Added (14/Feb/2012, 6:37 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (milkcoffee)
Try Nurarihyon No Mago. :D I'm currently loving it. Addicted to its manga too. The second season of the anime is coming out soon.

seconded I love this show
mkiDate: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 9:07 PM
Private
I think that "Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou", "Zero no Tsukaima" and "Dantalian no Shoka" are good Animes
barbie2Date: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 9:52 AM
Private
Have u ever watched Seto no Hanayome ? That anime is so fun yeahhah
voidchildDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 7:40 AM
Private
Claymore!!! The anime adaptation is really faithful to the manga series <3 ....aside from the last 3 eps where they had to change the ending coz the manga is ongoing .. =.=
HunterxHunter - just coz its a series I can rewatch so many times and not get bored of ali_105
Another !! - New anime this season, but its pretty suspenseful O.O ' Who is dead ~~~ XD'
Gintamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - Though it might not make sense in some episodes... its just an overall great anime to laugh with XDXD Cant recall how many times I've hurt my stomach laughing sweats
unicorn8Date: Saturday, 03/Mar/2012, 9:21 AM
Private
Hey hey=)

You should definitely try watching Rurouni Kenshin/ Samurai X. Its a great anime to watch. Its about 95 eps long but the story line is really awesome.

Also, if you're looking for something funny you should definitely watch Ouran High School Host Club. It's funny.

Hope you have fun watching=)
ampwsDate: Wednesday, 21/Mar/2012, 10:11 PM
Private
Try Devil Lady, its very good. Almost the same premise as Devilman. Certain Humans can become a combination of Human and Demon.

In Devil Lady Jun becomes a devilwoman when her female class is attacked by humans possed by devils. She becomes a massive figure of a human/demon and uses it to protect her class. Or at least whats left of it most of them having been killed/raped.

Jun a virtual innocent must struggle with her new life against an increasingly war torn world.
adamwest17Date: Friday, 23/Mar/2012, 5:33 AM
Private
i would suggest bleach, naruto, kodomo no jikan, fairy tail, kissxsis, natsume yuujincho season 1,2,3,4, sket dance,papa no iukuto wo kikinasai..
lazygirlDate: Saturday, 26/May/2012, 8:27 PM
Private
I hope that not everybody wants comedies. Humorous, but realistic series are: Nana, His and her curcumstances, Kodomo no omocha, Hana Saku Iroha, Hatsukoi limited.
visifDate: Monday, 28/May/2012, 1:09 AM
Private
If you love mecha and action I suggest you watch Aquarion series, Macross series, Saint Seiya series, and if you want deep story with mecha or action I suggest you to watch Gundam series and Rahxephon
BelbeiteDate: Wednesday, 01/Aug/2012, 2:48 PM
Private
Hi ! For me, you can watch One Piece, Bleach, fairy Tail too . In animé shojo you have Kaichou wa Maid sama, Perfect Girl Evolution or Yamato nadeshico shishi henge, Lovely complex et kyouh kara maoh there are all funny and good to watch !

I hope you enjoy them !
shine
crizlDate: Sunday, 05/Aug/2012, 8:28 PM
Private
Bleach! The ones I wanted to suggest you already seen them except for this one ! I like it very much, even the fillers, with the exception for the Bounto filler...! It's pretty long, but if at least try to watch the first 2 seasons, after that you are able to make the right choice of quiting or keep watching! ;)

Edit:

Oh, I forgot to mention the awesome OST. The soundtrack is simply mind blowing! At first I didn't like Bleach, but after couple of episodes, the soundtrack got me!

Post edited by crizl - Sunday, 05/Aug/2012, 8:32 PM
ChooperDate: Friday, 21/Sep/2012, 5:32 PM
Private
have you wacht Battle Girls - Time Paradox | Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox , Shinryaku! Ika Musume or Penguin Musume Heart ??? All 3 are realy funny . I hope you lik them
mizudreamsDate: Thursday, 01/Nov/2012, 1:05 AM
Private
I really enjoyed Tenjo Tenge, although as far as I can tell the anime skipped a lot of the manga.

Also, and this is one of my favorites- Katanagatari… it's way to short for my preference, but the artwork is astonishing, and the story is curious too. If by chance you watch it, I actually wrote a brief essay about the layering of meanings with respect to the 12 swords that I'd be happy to share, just message me.

Nurarihyon is a favorite too, again the art is just incredible, and the story is a lot of fun too.

and, of course, Inuyasha and Rurouni Kenshin. I'm reading the new Rurouni Kenshin as it comes out, and enjoying it a lot too.
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Does anyone know any good Anime to watch? (I'm ran out of anime to watch so suggest me some good ones!)
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024