[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Does anyone know any good Anime to watch? (I'm ran out of anime to watch so suggest me some good ones!)
Does anyone know any good Anime to watch?
KiraIqa89Date: Saturday, 27/Nov/2010, 11:24 PM
Private
Hi guys!! I'm bored out of my mind with no anime to watch and waiting for my favourite manga to come out.. So while I wait for my manga chapters to come out, why not watch anime!!
The problem is that I don't know what anime to watch, so suggest me some!! Currently I'm watching Toginu no Chi and Hakuouki as they come out.. yayayay
I've watched Vampire Knight, Blood+, Claymore, D-Gray Man, 07-Ghost, Code Geass, Kuroshitsuji, Kyo Kara Maou, Nabari no Ou, Pandora Hearts, Romeo X Juliet, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Skip Beat, Valkyria Chronicles, Burst Angel, Karin, Special A, Uraboku, Witch Hunter Robin and most BL anime like Loveless, and Junjou Romantica.. Phew!! That a lot to list.. yeahhah
Anyway, most are Anime that has a lot of Action in them but I don't mind a dash of Love in them as well..
So suggest some good anime to watch here, either currently ongoing or complete!! Beggingeyes
And I'll try to watch them!! Thanks in advance!!
giggle

Post edited by KiraIqa89 - Saturday, 27/Nov/2010, 11:24 PM
yurokDate: Sunday, 28/Nov/2010, 3:25 AM
Private
mmm.... you can try karas it has great graphics and story

story line:
The main plot centers around the confrontation between Otoha and Eko. Character interactions are mainly with yōkai and mikuras. The show employs a cold open featuring a battle between two karas before the title sequence is shown. Eko kills the unnamed karas, and the expositions at the end of the fight announces Eko's plan to remake Tokyo. The story moves ahead three years, introducing Nue as he arrives in Shinjuku to free his brother from Eko's hold, and Otoha in a hospital from heavy injuries sustained in a burglary revealed in later flashback sequences. The early parts of the show proceed in a "mikura of the week" fashion as Otoha (as a karas) and Nue separately fight against Eko's minions. When the mikuras attack hospitals across the ward to locate Otoha's body, Otoha and Nue work together to kill the weasel-like Kamaitachi. The spider-like Tsuchigumo, however, abducts Otoha's Yurine and deprives him the power to turn into a karas.

After splitting up with Otoha, Nue attacks Eko's base. He ruptures the chambers holding Yurine and Eko's body, but falls into Eko's trap. Eko kills Yurine and reveals capturing Nue completes the final part of his plan. Otoha rescues his fellow burglar, Reiji (礼治?) from their former yakuza gang. Yakuza reinforcements, however, kill Reiji, and Otoha kills the gang leader, his brother-father in retailiation. Homura (炎?), another city's karas rescues Otoha from the remaining yakuzas. When Eko launches the last stage of his plan and ravages Tokyo with metal tentacles, Otoha ends up among human refugees in a shelter the chief of police had commissioned.

Post edited by yurok - Sunday, 28/Nov/2010, 3:26 AM
KiraIqa89Date: Sunday, 28/Nov/2010, 12:17 PM
Private
Quote (yurok)
mmm.... you can try karas it has great graphics and story

love ThanXX yurok!! I will definately try watching it!! (^v^)

KeleiosDate: Sunday, 26/Dec/2010, 3:58 PM
Private
hmmm how about

Isekai no Sekishi Monogatari:
Kenshi Masaki is the half brother of Tenchi Masaki and used to live in Japan, that is until he was summoned to the land of Geminar. The Land of Geminar has been witness to an endless amount of wars that have been fought using Seikijin, bio-mechanical weapons controlled by a capable warrior called a Seikishi using magic power called Ahou. It is revealed that Kenshi is an amazing Seikishi and it seems someone has a reason for Kenshi to be in Geminar, but who and why are not known

oooh and for BL
The Sex Pistols OAV:
This story revolves around a high school boy who discovers that he is part of a select group of humans who did not evolve from monkeys, but various animals such as leopards and black bears.

kaminaryDate: Sunday, 26/Dec/2010, 8:24 PM
Private
Hi! A new anime that is so much fun you`ll have stomaches, rolling on the floor laughing is Kuragehime. Is slice of life. Here is the description: Jellyfish otaku Tsukimi lives in a shared bath and toilet, women-only apartment, Amamizukan. Inhabitants include fujoshi, NEETs, and others who consider fashion their natural enemy, calling themselves "Amars" (nuns). One day, Tsukimi meets a fashionable beauty who saves a jellyfish that is about to die. In reality, the "girl" is a cross-dressing man evading inheritance of his father's occupation. Then Tsukimi falls for in love and the plot gets better and better! Enjoy.
ManazyaoiDate: Tuesday, 01/Feb/2011, 0:55 AM
Lieutenant
A favorite of mine is all 3 season of Full Metal Panic its Romance Mecha eyebrows
Pretty Girl Meets Military Nut Boy

Post edited by Manazyaoi - Tuesday, 01/Feb/2011, 0:57 AM
Lexia1172Date: Wednesday, 16/Feb/2011, 1:55 AM
Sergeant
tiptip

I'm surprised no one mentioned Full Metal Alchemist. I don't know why but out of all the animes I've watched I cannot get it out of my head.
I've watched Sailor Moon, Gundam Wing, Soul Eater, Ranma 1/2, Kuroshitsuji, Vampire Knight, Akazukin Cha Cha, Emma, Gakuen Alice, Tenchi series, Harka Naru Toki no Naka, Avatar The Last Airbender and so on. After watching both versions of FMA and reading the manga I keep trying to find something similiar that'll give me the heart racing, suspense, tear jerking and humor filled with heart warming tension that this anime gave me.
If you like action, magic, shounen with some shoujo love, and something that'll puzzle your mind. This is the anime to watch.

miaka-chinDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 4:41 PM
Private
well i'm not sure whether you'll like it or not but kiddy grade is a great anime!!!

personally i really enjoyed it, and also trinity blood.

actually, if you can recommand some of your favorites to me i'll be very glade.

although i didn't have much time lately, i search for good anime to watch. something funny, romntic with action and mystery.

thanks as well yayayay

lialahDate: Thursday, 17/Mar/2011, 6:42 AM
Private
Ones I'm in love with that have action with some romance.

Basara (romance)
Elfen Lied (hints here and there but VERY bloody)
Vampire Princess Miyu

I'd say you've already seen this if yo've watched junjou and loveless, I'd also recommend sukisyo! as well in the BL department if you're more into series rather than OVA's.

Hope the help.

PolochonDate: Friday, 18/Mar/2011, 0:07 AM
Private
Chrno Crusade (not Chrono) is a -must see-. Seriously. It's impossible not to like this anime. Or manga, they're about the same yet pretty different (the manga may be more on the shounen side... a bit), they're both equally AWESOME anyway. Not just great, or GREAT: AWESOME.

It's about a young sister who was raised in an orphan, you quickly learn that she has a brother who disappeared when she was a child: the good thing with the order, and orphanage, where she's in is that it allows her to go in many different places, search about weird stuff and so on... and maybe get news about her brother on the way. A little boy tags along with her, you quickly learn he's a demon, but a pretty nice one: it's a manga where demons usually have their own schemes, just like humans, they aren't meant just for -bad- stuff. And well, bad things leading to bad things, some weird thing about the end of the world and linking all those characters comes into the game, little by little.

+ Warning: I don't know anyone who didn't cry like crazy at the end. Of the anime and manga, both (even though they are different, somehow). Even my eyes turned into fountains, and trust me it's usually pretty hard to make me cry even a tear in front of a manga or anime...

It is highly, highly, HIGHLY recommended! To anyone! Girls and boys alike! For real!

RaishaDate: Friday, 18/Mar/2011, 2:02 AM
Private
Hmm... try Zetsuai :) It's a yaoi and I really love it ^^ The anime is pretty short but the manga is really good.

It's pretty much a dark melodrama romance between a pop singer, Nanjo, and a soccer star, Izumi.

NomimoDate: Saturday, 26/Mar/2011, 4:13 AM
Private
Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Trigun, Saiyuki, DNAngel, School Rumble, Honey and Clover... That's al I can think of at the moment, but they're all worth seeing at least once.
TheBlackCatOfMisfortuneDate: Saturday, 26/Mar/2011, 3:15 PM
Private
Some animes I really like and I found very interesting in plot are Duarara!! which always keeps you wondering what will happen in the next episode. And Baccano which is very thrilling too and maybe it has too much blood.. but i really liked the plot :) Hope you like them

You've got a dream, you gotta protect it. People who can't do something theirselves, they wanna tell you can't do it. You wanna something, go and get it. Period. –The Pursuit of Happiness
Hayoru-chanDate: Saturday, 26/Mar/2011, 3:28 PM
Private
If you like anime with actions and not hard to understand there is Star Driver which is very amazing and fun, it's mecha but it's not like the usual anime of mecha. It's hard to explain it, the most it's to see it to understand.
There is also Hakuouki: the first season it's Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitant and the next it's Hakuouki Hekketsu-Roku. It's one of my favourites animes, the character are so beautiful and the story too. It take place during the war in japan so it's sad but very beautiful love
And of course I suggest you Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas, I love Saint Seiya so much and The Lost Canvas are so great! yayayay
dragonflysDate: Sunday, 27/Mar/2011, 4:32 AM
Private
i would suggest shugo chara, bleach, or Ouran High School Host Club.

RedFox1 javascript://

juceDate: Sunday, 27/Mar/2011, 11:01 PM
Private
Durarara!! is pretty good. It has an intricate plot and powerful characters. Strongly recommended.
If you like shoujo Kimi ni Todoke is really cute love
milkcoffeeDate: Saturday, 16/Apr/2011, 5:57 AM
Colonel
Try Nurarihyon No Mago. :D I'm currently loving it. Addicted to its manga too. The second season of the anime is coming out soon.

Added (16/Apr/2011, 6:57 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Kuroshitsuji is also nice! :D

Lexia1172Date: Sunday, 15/May/2011, 11:47 PM
Sergeant
I agree with Durara its pretty interesting. In some of the episodes it tells the same storyline but in different people perspectives. There's always some interesting piece of info as the story progresses for each character. Why they do what they do. And why they react the way they do to certain people in one city. It's all about the people in the same city. Finding out each other's secrets. shine
PrincessGyuDate: Saturday, 11/Jun/2011, 4:17 PM
Private
Try bleach, yakitate japan, saiunkoku monogatari, and ouran high school host club. definitely have to watch ^^
Lexia1172Date: Monday, 20/Jun/2011, 9:52 PM
Sergeant
Have to watch Ao no Exorcist.

Also SKET Dance its just way too funny yeahhah Especially watch ep 2
That one's my favorite. Chase around a monkey haha.
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Does anyone know any good Anime to watch? (I'm ran out of anime to watch so suggest me some good ones!)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024