[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Anime » Your top 10 Favorite Animes? (No Listing please) (They could be in any order or you could ticke em' of.)
Your top 10 Favorite Animes? (No Listing please)
Jaja_meropeDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 5:05 AM
Sergeant
So, I made a post about your top 10 fave animes (finished or not), but please make sure you're not listing it.

I have a lot of favorite animes, and not really sure about which is on the top. But I usually fantasize about making my own endings for them (even if the anime is already finished. If it's not, all the better!)

Well, those animes that I usually think about areShugo Chara, Yumeiro Patissiere, Magic Knights Rayearth, Special A, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Sugar Sugar Rune, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, K-On!, Vampire Knight, and Rosario Vampire.

See if we're the same. I'm the magical girl/school life genre lover. (I'm such a girl...)

love giggle

m004 m004 m004 m004

HaroDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 7:41 AM
Private
In no particular order, my top 10 favorite animes (that I can think of right now) are:
Kino no Tabi/Kino's Journey, Mushishi, Ouran High School Host Club, Eve no Jikan, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (1st season only xP), Nana, Dennou Coil, Hikaru no Go, Durarara!!, and Nodame Cantabile.
It was a bit hard coming up with this list...ended up going through my whole anime list xD. I like a wide range of genres, but I am exceptionally partial to certain animes like Kino's Journey and Mushishi. I often watch Mushishi and Kino no tabi repeatedly. Once in a while Ouran and Hikaru no go (which somehow appeals to my heart). If I could fit another, I would add kekkaishi because I just love it lol.
freresDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 7:45 AM
Private
My choices are a bit more eclectic -- I like a good story, sometimes a bit of fluff and occaisionally some titillation. I don't, however, care much for gore or horror.

So, current 10 favorites, in no particular order -- Totoro, Cowboy Bebop, Fruits Basket, Kare Kano, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Uraboku, Seitokaichou ni Chuukoku, Last Exile, Ghost in the Shell & Azumanga Daioh.

DaryjaDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 8:45 AM
Private
I don't have my top 10 but are so which I am able to examine after 3 - 4 times yet I am surviving how I would see for the first time.

Then it will by like that:
Juniou Romantica, Durarara, Uraboku, 07 Gohst, Hakuoki, KHR, S.. Monogatari, Maid-sama,

Jaja_meropeDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 9:06 AM
Sergeant
Hmmm.... Okay, so you've listed it, but now I'm adding another question: Among them, which is your favorite? And WHY?

Mine would be Shugo Chara. I just really adore the characters! I love Ikuto the most, then Amu and Miki comes a close third. I love Shugo Chara because the main character (Amu) isn't the perfect heroine. She isn't a shy klutz or a completely beautiful gal that most guys drool on. LOL

Oh, and I adore Ouran High Hist Club too! TamaxxxHaru fan!

m012 m004 m015 m016

meiyukiDate: Wednesday, 15/Sep/2010, 3:47 PM
Private
mine will be all the vampire knight, Fairy tail, Nurarihyon no Mago, Highschool of the Dead, All the Tales of Symphonia, all digimon (this is very old), one piece, shiki & Black Cat
BabethDate: Wednesday, 15/Sep/2010, 6:33 PM
Private
I am not sure if my favorite would be Vampire knight or Skip Beat or even Kaichou wa maid sama in all the anime I like. My choice for these three is because of the drawing, generally after reading I love to watch the living scenes; the drawings of these are so good that I am never tired to see them again and again particularly with skip beat that is so fun! For another reason I like No money (Okane ga nai -> yaoi) : the anime made me a little disappointed but I like the story with the big bad guy who fall in love an become gentle for the cute little one. I like gender bender too so I will add Ouran High school Host club but there is not enough episode...

Post edited by Babeth - Wednesday, 15/Sep/2010, 6:34 PM
anime_earthDate: Sunday, 19/Sep/2010, 1:15 PM
Private
my top ten animes are gravitation, hikaru no go, samurai x, fruits basket, yami no matsuei, shin-chan, doraemon, detective conan, haru wo deitate, junjou romantica
zadDate: Wednesday, 22/Sep/2010, 1:30 PM
Private
Erm.....let me think.
I have to start with Naruto, bleach, one piece, Cheeky angel, dragon ball, yakitake japan, slam dunk, the law of ueki, detective conan, kashimashi girl meet girl.
MunchDate: Wednesday, 29/Sep/2010, 3:14 AM
Private
My top ten would have to be - Fruits Basket; Kyo Kara Maoh; Pretear; DBZ; Ouran High School Host Club; Orphen; Kiddy Grade; Vampire Knight; 7 Ghost and Girls Bravo
ChoukoDate: Sunday, 17/Oct/2010, 2:45 PM
Sergeant
Mine are Vampire Knight, Ouran High School Host Club, Skip Beat!, Special A, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Yamato Nadeshiko, Hayate the Combat Butler, Toradora, and D.N. Angel.

I love supernatural, comedy, slice of life, tragedy. But I won't like anime without romance. mocking

I feed on romance! giggle yayayay

happypasta1111Date: Monday, 25/Oct/2010, 2:24 AM
Private
Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Digimon(if it counts), Bleach, One Piece, Princess Tutu, Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama, Gakuen Alice, and Shugo Chara eyebrows Iktou is hot. This is all I can think of for now. I didn't really watch that much anime, I mostly read manga RedFox1
midnitekortDate: Thursday, 04/Nov/2010, 11:42 PM
Private
my 10 favs have got to b naruto, inuyasha, soul eater, bleach, peach girl, vampire knight, samurai deeper kyo, sailor moon, dbz, and full metal alchemist. those r in no order just there lol
PugsleyDate: Friday, 05/Nov/2010, 1:44 AM
Private
There really are so many anime that I love, but first and foremost has to be Last Exile, which is one of the best anime ever made. That quote has been said by both fans and critics alike. I fell in love with Alex Rowe and especially his English voice-over actor, Crispin Freeman, who also did the voice of other characters from my top 10 favorite anime.

Next is Gungrave for me. I love the main character Brandon Heat, and of course, all of his buddies. Even though the story goes into a fantasy/supernatural theme, the actual anime is about friendship, loss, making decisions that can certainly have rough consequences and most of all, trying to make it in the world and not end up in a place you would prefer not to be at.

I am certainly old school with the anime that I usually choose, and that certainly is the same with Cowboy Bebop. With a unique and exciting story in each episode and a soundtrack to die for, what else can you ask for? Well... a main character that is adorable, dangerous, and crazy and certainly a troublemaker, and those traits will make you love him even more ~ Spike Spiegel.

These are not really in order, except for the top two I would say, but this one is certainly in the top five, and that is Trinity Blood. Any story that has vampires in it is something I am going to check out, but this one has some very sexy twins in it and they are certainly the good and evil of all siblings. Go Cain and Abel!! (o';'o)

Yami no Matsuei or Descendants of Darkness in English is a fascinating look at shinigami who take care of souls and helps them along to heaven, they also fight against evil, until the cute Tsuzuki bumps into the gorgeous, but dangerous, Muraki. This was the first anime I saw that had a little yaoi in it, but this was not meant to be a yaoi anime, yet that made me like it even more. However, it was not all the main characters that I liked, it was Oriya, who was Muraki’s friend. He has long hair, and any character with long hair, I certainly love!!

What anime list is complete without Weiß Kreuz ? Aya and Yohji were certainly my fav of the four flower shoppe worker/super assassin guys, but I also have a soft spot for both Brad Crawford and Schuldig from the super evil group, Schwarz. The anime is full of excitement and fast action, and some cuteness with the flower shoppe antics.

The very first Yaoi anime that I ever saw was Gravitation, and it is still in my top ten favorite anime. The story is about a very unlikely pair, one of which is the bubblegum cute Shuichi Shindou and his overly-cynical and sometimes mean Eiri Yuki. I love Shuichi and his always optimistic self who just knows that Yuki is going to fall in love with him as much as he is in love with Yuki.

I am usually not a fan of high-school age anime, but there is something wonderful, endearing and certainly extremely funny about the guys and stories in Ouran High School Host Club. I love all the boy characters, of course, but even Haruhi Fujioka is an unforgettable character, and even though she is the one that has to dress up as a boy and work at the Host Club because she broke a million or more yen vase, it is she who is the one that has the boys tied around her finger.

A couple of newer stories that I like are D.Gray-Man and Baccano!. The first is about exorcists who, with the help of their innocence and friends, rage a battle against the Millennium Earl and his lost soul Akuma that he creates to help him.

And the other new anime, Baccano!, which means Italian ruckus, goes back and forth through the years showing the story of a group of people who become intertwined together through various events in their lives. Many are brought together by events on the "Flying Pussyfoot", a train that goes from Chicago to Manhattan, and many others from drinking an elixir that makes them immortal. It is an interesting and certainly fast-paced anime, but one that I highly recommend.

Even though these are listed as my favorite top ten anime, there really are so many more that I am sure I could have included to make a top 30 or more, and I certainly would not have been able to decide what order they all were suppose to be in, except for the two at the top I listed here. ヽ|◕^ڡ^◕|ノ

onion19

ShadowCatDate: Monday, 08/Nov/2010, 9:54 PM
Private
Happy
Hei
I can't remember when I first started reading in the manga genre. But I do certainly remember the first one.

I started reading Naruto, because my local TV-station, who sent the anime, stopped sending it! Which made me a bit sad, as I liked the series, it was then I found the now half-gone OneManga.com, where I started reading it.

Later on I encountered: <---> (Not in chronological order by time or anything else)
Bleach ---> Fairy Tail ---> Detective Conan (sure took a hell lot of time to get through!!) ---> Vampire Knight ---> Skip Beat ---> Wild Life (Not updated anymore, stopped at ch 53, I think it was...) ---> Rurouni Kenshin (Finished) ---> Shaman King (Finished) ---> Shaman King Flowers (A one time chapter, to think further for the story for yourself...) ---> Full Metal Alchemist (Finished) ---> Akuma To Love Song ---> Pandora Hearts ---> Rosario Vampire (Finished) ---> Rosario Vampire II ---> --> And the latest manga I have started reading = My Boyfriend is a Vampire <---> (Think it's one of the top three mangas I have/had read until now..!...)

Thanks a lot for the last one Rosanegra (while I remember it..!... And a very good piece of work you are doing!! Thanks for the it!! And I hope it will continue for the sake of everyone, who are enjoying your work!!!)
onion19

BlackLillyDate: Thursday, 18/Nov/2010, 2:05 PM
Lieutenant
Hmmm thats a hard one, iv seen so many so i will try to my best to be able to list my top ten, with a reaon why!
10) Roasario Vampire- It was confusing and the Eccii part of it didnt spark my intrest that much
9)DeathNote- I did like it but it was so much different from what i had watced and read in the past, i was still confused when i saw the ending and all. Plus was mad cause they killed L off >___<
8)Inuyasha-i havnt gotten far in the Anime but iv read most of the Manhwa and all, i find it very good in truth that is, it is also funny like most i read
7)Monochrom Facter-Iv read all the chapter out and am currently watching it, it is very funny! And i just love how it is!!! X3
6)Naruto-at first i didnt watch it because it was about NINJA's but now i LOVE IT! I Laugh alought to, and i also LOVE SAI! Hes soo funny in the subed anime XP
5)Ouran HighSchool Host Club- Iv watched all the episodes and read it all, i was soo sad when it came to an end >______< But i loved how everything is X3 The whole show was one big commety in my eyes soo i guess i was happy i stumbled upon it!
4)Bleach-I Just love this show and manga if i add, it has soo much funnies to it and i just cant help but watch it just to get a good laugh out of it (i have done that many times, rewatching it again ad again!) In the manga what has happen to Ichigo has made me realy sad and all >_________<
3)D. Gray-Man- I really love this show to my uter most desire! I love how they have anti-akuma wepons(sounds like Bleach but is way off!) And how they do have funny parts in it, mostly the parts with Kanda and Allen.... They can never get along can they! And now how they are into finally explaining how Allen is he 14th! OMG >,< Its soooo different. I also love how the art has changed, i like the new art better than the old one for an odd reson that is. But ya i alwyas recamind this Anime/manga to my friends.
2)Vampire Knight, and Vampire Knight Guilty - I have always been drawn to the vampire world of anime/manga, how they draw the vampires in this anime and just the color of the show, so dark and scary! I guess i think Kaneme is the most hotest manga dude i have seen that is a vampire so far, Zero's alright but Kaname is a bit better X3. But ya i cant wait to see if the seculations of the 3rd season coming out is true cause i have read what has happened and i wanna see how they make it look in the anime, since so much has happened in the manga.
1)ONE PIECE!- Ya i know, most girls would never chose this more or so but i just cant help it XP It has so much funny parts and i laugh every episode more than once! Luffy is soo funny to, "So its a magic hole?" He just doesnt use his brain at all! Brook is sooo frigin funny to! With his, "Ho, Ho, Ho, May i see ur panties!" And then when Zoro and Sanji are together, i just love there nicknames for each other also! Nami is soo mean sometime, she actully reminds me of one of my friends..... Tony, Tony Chopper is even more funny because how he looks and all! I cant help but smile at him all the time. Frankie and Robin, well i never trully see things funny from then, except Frankie and his random singing!
KiraIqa89Date: Sunday, 21/Nov/2010, 5:53 PM
Private
Hmm..
Let me try my favourites Anime!! (^v^)

*D-Gray Man>> Gotta love Allen!! He super cute and the manga's one of my fave too!!
*Skip Beat!>> Ren, Sho & Kyoko!! Love to see how their love story will end!!
*Code Geass>> Definately a MUST WATCH!! I cried in the ending where Lulu died by Suzaku died..
*Kuroshitsuji>> Ceil and his attitude, what a cute combo!! And Sebastian, he's just a hot demon!!
*Pandora Hearts>> Oz, Raven & Alice.. What a cute combo!!
*Vampire Knight>> Would like to see more of Zero & Kaname!! Hehe..
*07-Ghost>> Ah.. I hope they continue this.. I wanna see how it ends with Teito..
*Uraboku>>Definately a must watch!! Zess is a super hot character!!
*Togainu no Chi>> It's still ongoing but it's definately going on my fave list!! Akira & Shiki!!
*Blood+>> Not a long an anime as D-Gray Man but you should watch this!! It's definately engaging..

Hmm.. Seems like I love Animes with a lot of action in them.. Hehe.. d(^v^)b

MalzDate: Tuesday, 30/Nov/2010, 1:14 PM
Private
I really liked DeathNote until after L got killed, then I kind of drifted away from it. I also watched all the Inuyasha seasons and love that they finally finished it (the final season is on Hulu). It took me a while to get into Inuyasha but it definitely grew on me as the series progressed.
Bleach - but kind of wondering what direction the series is going to take from here
Naruto - started watching in the middle and had to go back and watch old episodes (yay youtube...)
Vampire Knight - like the manga better but still enjoyed the anime
Fruits basket

That's about it for now - my favorite depends on my mood...

Post edited by Malz - Tuesday, 30/Nov/2010, 1:40 PM
xMasakiLuvDate: Tuesday, 07/Dec/2010, 10:21 AM
Private
My top ten favorites have gotta be ; Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood, One piece, Chrono Crusade, Rozen Maiden, The Wallflower (a.k.a Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge), Fairy Tail, Katekyo hitman reborn, D.Gray man, Soul Eater, 07-ghost. :D
GoDOfParkourDate: Friday, 17/Dec/2010, 6:26 PM
Private
the 10 animes i love the most are(not in order):One Piece,Kimi ni Todoke,Fruits Basket,Bakuman,The world god only knows,Hellsing,Death Note,Onegai Teacher,Onegai Twins,Rosario+Vampire.
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Your top 10 Favorite Animes? (No Listing please) (They could be in any order or you could ticke em' of.)
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024