Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Music » Glee
Glee
fritefalDate: Tuesday, 22/Mar/2011, 3:07 AM
Private
What's your opinion on Glee? Some people love, others can't stand it.

Personally, I think that while the plot is sometimes overly dramatic and embarrassingly awkward, the cast is extremely talented, especially Lea Michele, Amber Riley, and Kevin McHale. Plus, their song choice is varied and interesting, and I'm introduced to a lot of songs that I might not otherwise listen or be exposed to. Most of my iTunes and iPod is raided with Glee songs, and I watch the show every now and then. So, I say 'yay' to Glee. :D

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain

Post edited by fritefal - Tuesday, 22/Mar/2011, 3:16 AM
FrutyliciousDate: Sunday, 27/Mar/2011, 0:23 AM
Private
I love this serie! I watch it every week online because it's not broadcated in country yet. It's true the plot is a little bit exagerated sometimes but the actors are good. They know how to dance and sing. Their covers are great, sometimes even better than the original songs.
lucy_nyu13Date: Monday, 28/Mar/2011, 3:30 PM
Private
I really don't get it why some people hate the show, I think is very cool and besides is a good way to find music that doesn't appear elsewhere, so I really love to watch the show and find songs that I had never heard before, and browse them
fritefalDate: Tuesday, 29/Mar/2011, 1:33 AM
Private
@lucy_nyu13: That's exactly how I feel! I mean, the show is all right, but the music they pick is phenomenal and a great way for me to listen to music both modern and older.

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
TheBlackCatOfMisfortuneDate: Wednesday, 30/Mar/2011, 8:12 PM
Private
I really like the series too but I think it's a little bit too exagerated sometimes. But it's really funny and I wish Santana sang more often because I think she has such a great voice! I love it :)

You've got a dream, you gotta protect it. People who can't do something theirselves, they wanna tell you can't do it. You wanna something, go and get it. Period. –The Pursuit of Happiness
IMustBeInsaneDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 2:51 PM
Private
I really enjoyed the first season; in fact, all of my roommates and I could be found watchi Glee. But I kind of lost the thread of the series after that, mostly because I never had time to watch it. One of these days, I'll catch up...

Post edited by IMustBeInsane - Monday, 09/May/2011, 3:00 PM
arisaDate: Monday, 01/Aug/2011, 4:51 AM
Private
I absolutely LOVE GLEE RedFox1
Yeah, I agree the story sometimes is absolutely ridiculous at times. But they really make it a lot of fun to watch and it's pretty fast paced. You have to seriously give them credit for stuffing so many numbers into one episode. The mashups are probably my favorites. They are the most original and well done numbers. Some episodes where they just totally copy/cover britney spears or madonna in the music videos are a bit useless. I guess it is a bit of a homage but I think they need to be more original with it.

A lot of my friends are totally into GLEE and go to the concerts. The ticket prices are a bit absurd when I know it's just cast members covering most pop culture songs. I only like the ones they did with a twist.

My favorite characters are Puck and Santana. They're both quite the hotties and they have the best lines. I did like Britney a lot, but they made her all serious now =/

I can't wait for the new season to start! XD
assan7575Date: Friday, 06/Jan/2012, 12:54 PM
Private
I'm in the middle, I don't hate it and I don't love it, I just like Glee, enough to wait for next episod, for some time that I'll spend with pleasure, relaxing while watching onion19
BamadevilDate: Wednesday, 11/Jan/2012, 8:01 AM
Private
i love glee...the songs just lighten your day...
AKTFDate: Friday, 10/Feb/2012, 4:17 AM
Private
Glee first and second season were the best. It's been lacking recently; I don't find it as interesting anymore. Not a huge fan of Finn honestly.
xEnvyloverxDate: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 6:13 PM
Private
Yeaaahhh the third season is kinda really boring so far -_- but I like Glee altogether. I'm getting tired of Lea Michelle's singing though... there are characters that have much better voices than hers, and she always sings the same way for every song (and you can always hear her about everyone else when you shouldn't be able to... she sticks out too much, and not in a good way)
laydesDate: Saturday, 18/Feb/2012, 10:18 PM
Private
Well I kinda like glee, well I think it's pretty stupid but i still like it, because they make a lot of nice covers, and some songs get ne, good sound
OracleDate: Sunday, 04/Mar/2012, 8:49 PM
Private
I used to love it but now I've kinda lost my interest, no idea why I guess it was just a period of liking something and then not caring anymore. onion54

x

Post edited by Oracle - Sunday, 04/Mar/2012, 9:29 PM
akiraDate: Wednesday, 07/Mar/2012, 9:16 PM
Private
I love this serie! I like kurt ali_105
they make a lot of nice covers.
I not I've lost my intere.

I like so much!!!! hugs
lalalalandsDate: Thursday, 13/Dec/2012, 10:56 AM
Private
I really enjoyed glee, and i have to say season 4 is by far the best season, although i am missing the old casts. The plot is original and interesting , and for the first time glee lost sectional. Really excited to see how the plot unfold :) Do you guys share the same sentiments..?
hugs
Forum » Discussions » Music » Glee
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024