[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Projects » Active » Ugly Duckling to Swan (Active)
Ugly Duckling to Swan
PitalokaDate: Sunday, 29/Apr/2012, 4:20 PM
Private
i kinda feel sorry for Go Mioh cause even her family kinda abandon her. i hope it didn't really happen in the real world. but i can't picture the guy she loves will just like her the way she is. i mean they'll have a hard time to accept her real form. borrowing beautiful form feels deceiving.
michele5964Date: Sunday, 13/May/2012, 6:56 AM
Sergeant
Super duper waiting for this one! I actually thought that it wouldn't be so good. But after reading a few chapters, I changed my mind and loved it!

Added (13/May/2012, 6:56 AM)
---------------------------------------------
I think it's kind of a lie or impossible to the guy actually like the "fat version" of hers.. It's not that I'm saying just to be mean. But she's just scared of him, and he just like to bully her, and then suddenly he starts to like her? It's kind of pushy, but I REALLY like it. Super interesting! And show you how people actually are behind your back

paulinevuDate: Wednesday, 30/May/2012, 2:43 PM
Private
This manhwa sound interested. I really want to read it.
JimmiDate: Thursday, 31/May/2012, 5:45 AM
Private
This series is pretty cruel but I've enjoyed every minute of it.
SieMieDate: Sunday, 10/Jun/2012, 11:39 PM
Private
I just love this story ali_105

But when do we get to read the next chapter, you left us at a cliff hanger Crying
mijazuDate: Tuesday, 12/Jun/2012, 11:58 AM
Private
i read this manhwa its really good Shining Thanks very much yayayay
I really waiting for the next release shine shine
michele5964Date: Thursday, 14/Jun/2012, 6:49 PM
Sergeant
Tomorrow I have my finals test, I don't know a thing about the test's subject, and I don't even know if it is math ou geography. sweats
But I'm still here reading manhwa m015

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME MOM, BUT THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR MY LIFE Shining
RruzDate: Friday, 22/Jun/2012, 4:52 AM
Private
I really like this manga. I always meanted to read it, but I keep running out of time, and so... For the staffs, thank you for your hard work! Have an epic summer! ali_061
sukasahaDate: Friday, 22/Jun/2012, 6:21 AM
Private
First manwha I ever read. I kind of agree with KayTkat, it's nice to see a raw view of bullying (despite being a bit extreme). I could kind of relate to the main protagonist, I personally went through going from fat through high school then transforming afterwards. It's a bit rough sometimes in the past, but it helped me personally be more open about the world.

Wasn't to crazy about the resolution of the story (kind of hated it initially), but I couldn't pull away from reading it more and more runninghearts
virginbrideDate: Friday, 22/Jun/2012, 2:12 PM
Private
I'm not sure what I think about this manhwa.

What attracted me to it was the title, as it is a classic story that everyone knows. I had high hopes for it, expecting it to teach some moral lessons on beauty, life, and of course love.

Instead, all I've gotten to see so far is overly exaggerated reactions to an ugly girl, one-dimensional characters who I keep hoping will grow some depth, terrible main characters leaving me no one to root for, and an annoyingly low self-esteemed female protagonist who would sink as low as to not only forgive, but to love and help a guy who cheated on her, used her, insulted her, only likes her for her looks, and mentally destroyed a sister who she seems to really care for.

First of all, the main character herself, Go Mioh is not much of anything. She is weak-willed in both her beautiful and her ugly form. Although I cut her some slack because of her terrible up-bringing and constant bullying, it is already 5 volumes into the manhwa, and she still is jumping back and forth between forcing herself to hate those who have hurt her mentally, verbally, and physically, and giving into her habits of forgiving on the spot.

The two main male counterparts are either just as bad, or too over the top in their wretched ways. Eun Ho, Go Mioh's first boyfriend who she's been in love with for years just keeps getting worse and worse. As I've described above many of the things that he does to Go Mioh, Eun Ho seems to be the poorest excuse for a human being I've ever had the displeasure of reading about. All he has going for him is his looks and his career, other than that he is a pathetic excuse for a man.
The other male counterpart, who I'm partially rooting for just because I feel that he's a little less pathetic than Eun Ho and there seems to be no other choice for Go Mioh's potential love interest, Do Jin, is a sadistic maniac who seems to be unable to function without beating the snot out of the fat version of Go Mioh. He has some obsession with her and sees her as his toy, his belonging and I'm hoping that MAYBE this sick obsession will turn out to be love. Even though he claims to hate her, love and hate are separated by a very fine line. Although this may be true, I was very disappointed when he started to fall in love for the prettier version of Go Mioh, once again defying my hopes for a moral-enriched story. Because of this last line, I have no idea where the story is heading.

But, with all that said, I still really look forward to the manhwa because I REALLY want to know how all of this is going to work out.
cattynDate: Friday, 22/Jun/2012, 2:45 PM
Private
Lol, its wrong isn't it. I don't really understand why the guys in Mi Ri's manhwas are always over the top bad boys. I can't say i hate it all that much though, its kind of addicting. I need to read more, i hope it's not going to be a really long story, i really need to know how its gonna end.
SanjûichiDate: Thursday, 05/Jul/2012, 1:15 AM
Private
I've just read the last chapter and it'll be hard to wait until the next release!! ><
BearDate: Thursday, 12/Jul/2012, 9:03 PM
Private
I love this manhwa! I read it somewhere else before, and I loved it! ali_061 Thank you so much for continuing on it! runninghearts Thank you so much for your hard work, and have a great summer! shine shine
milkcoffeeDate: Friday, 20/Jul/2012, 10:08 AM
Colonel
Quote (cattyn)
i really need to know how its gonna end

Be patient, I promise that you wouldn't be disappointed. ;)

poupsyDate: Saturday, 21/Jul/2012, 8:33 PM
Private
It was hard to me to read this manhwa because I'm quite sensitive and the violence is present. But I love this manhwa because it reflects the reality. It could have been a story about the physical and love beyond appearances. But in reality it's not like that. It's more complicated. And Ugly Duckling to Swan shows us. At least for what I've seen ^^. I like a beautiful love story too but it's less inward and these stories will never make parts of my favorites.
AziraDate: Saturday, 28/Jul/2012, 11:14 AM
Private
This is the far best mahwa that I ever read, not that its my first mahwa but boy it was the best. It reminds me reality, where an girl thinks that she's ugly wishes for a Fairy god mother to change her life. I hope to read more of this (translated) and I glad to encounter rosanegra website! Thank you so much for translating this good mahwa!
greenlorienDate: Tuesday, 31/Jul/2012, 5:08 PM
Private
i´m in love with this project. thank yoy guys!!! ali_101
YulillaDate: Wednesday, 29/Aug/2012, 2:28 PM
Private
This manhwa is the one of most exciting works which I ever read in my life! There is the very unusial main hero because he's scary in some cases. Actually I don't like him in some situations. But I hope that in the end he will become a nice person! Wait for new releases)) shine
skoldDate: Thursday, 30/Aug/2012, 6:55 PM
Private
it's one of the best mangas everrrrr , i really love and can't wait to finish reading it :33 aslo thank u for scanning it ^^ i'm really wondering what will happen in the end >.< i can't wait to know

Happy
Carol_mewDate: Friday, 23/Nov/2012, 7:07 PM
Private
Its a great history *w*
Thanks for translating! ali_072

Added (23/Nov/2012, 7:07 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Its a great history *w*
Thanks for translating! ali_072

Forum » Projects » Active » Ugly Duckling to Swan (Active)
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024