[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Projects » Active » Advent of Snow White to Hell (Active)
Advent of Snow White to Hell
sara15Date: Sunday, 29/Apr/2012, 2:53 PM
Private
I hope this manhwa can be release anytime soon, the main character sometimes anyones me but i think she's starting to become strong and not so childish ;D

Added (29/Apr/2012, 2:47 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Other mangas that are on my read list and discover list(LOL) are:
Idol Clubs
I like a Beautiful Guys
My Boyfriend is a Vampire(already end but it was worth waiting)
etc..

Added (29/Apr/2012, 2:49 PM)
I've being reading mangas for about 2 years and when i think i've read everthing good...bam!
I see this site and other new mangas and i realize that i have a long you to go before thinking i have finish reading all good mangas out ther ;)

Added (29/Apr/2012, 2:51 PM)
Hope you can continue publishing and translating this mangas i wish i could help but i don't understand anything about japanese and chinese ;(

Added (29/Apr/2012, 2:53 PM)
I got addicted to your manhwas thei very well translated and has i say before the quality his high ;D
continue the good work and i want to say thanks for everthing done so far and from the good work ( i'm sure) of the next projects

Always a FAN ;D

PitalokaDate: Sunday, 29/Apr/2012, 3:56 PM
Private
the heroine kinda bit different from hwang mi ri's tipical heroine but i still like her cause she's kinda cute like a younger sister.

Post edited by Pitaloka - Sunday, 29/Apr/2012, 3:59 PM
stompykissDate: Monday, 30/Apr/2012, 4:25 PM
Private
I love this manga mucho mucho much! Thanks for scanlating.

Post edited by stompykiss - Monday, 30/Apr/2012, 4:25 PM
michele5964Date: Sunday, 13/May/2012, 6:50 AM
Sergeant
So excited to actually read it! Love RosaNegra for their job! runninghearts

Added (13/May/2012, 6:50 AM)
Can't wait to read it! I would like to see how the king of hell falls in love with the one he says he wants to kill. And I actually want to see White's sister die or something. Her sister doesn't care about anything, just herself! I just laughed so much when discovered that the king of hell was actually a lolicon hahahaha

ExorcistDate: Wednesday, 30/May/2012, 12:59 PM
Private
Shining i can't wait for another chapter...pls update soon.. ali_072 Beggingeyes shine
icyminiDate: Saturday, 02/Jun/2012, 4:13 PM
Private
i read this manhwa its really good shine but i am new so i haven't finish the manhwa yet yayayay
SieMieDate: Sunday, 10/Jun/2012, 11:42 PM
Private
I have a filling the "evil" sister is doing what the mom asked of her, and in doing so fell in love with Satan. ali_061

Then she get mad grrr because Satan fells for the "good" sister
mijazuDate: Thursday, 14/Jun/2012, 1:39 PM
Private
thaaank you soo much for picking this project up, and I really looove it

Added (14/Jun/2012, 1:39 PM)
It is a really fantastic project!!! can't wait to see the continue of the story
Thanks very much ali_101 ali_101

michele5964Date: Thursday, 14/Jun/2012, 6:34 PM
Sergeant
I NEED MORE!!! Wish I know how to read in korean, so that I could help translating it faster!
RruzDate: Friday, 22/Jun/2012, 5:11 AM
Private
Oh my gosh! I really love this story! Its so interesting. At first, I thought it would be like snow white in modern version, but i was wrong! Shining
aniofekDate: Friday, 22/Jun/2012, 1:43 PM
Private
I love this manga:) ali_072 I cant't wait for next sweet scenes :) ali_105 and when king of hell will understant that he fell in love with her :) yayayay
ShikatsuDate: Sunday, 24/Jun/2012, 10:15 AM
Private
Does anyone know if HWANG Mi Ri is just one person? It seems to me she either has ALOT of assitants or isn't human with the amount of series she puts out, and I seem to like every single one I'v read so far lol, guess I'll give this one a try.
AziraDate: Saturday, 28/Jul/2012, 11:18 AM
Private
Interesting to know a twisted story of snow white! Have not read this because prefer to read it in one go and then end it in maybe.... one night. Lol! Shining
crizlDate: Sunday, 05/Aug/2012, 2:32 AM
Private
I love this project. Can't wait until is finished!

And...was it only me that laughed when Snow saw Taesan shirtless and commented on how much muscles he had, while on the drawing he was pretty plain and thin? Crying

Post edited by crizl - Sunday, 05/Aug/2012, 2:41 AM
kajakasiaDate: Monday, 20/Aug/2012, 9:35 PM
Private
I really luv this series. Thank you so much for all the work you are doing. m016
YulillaDate: Wednesday, 29/Aug/2012, 2:23 PM
Private
That's project is one of my favorite works of Hwang Mi Ri! The main hero of this project is very funny and cheerfull so I laugh a lot when I read the chapters of this manhwa. I really hopr that you will continue this project)))
shine
DubbyDate: Sunday, 07/Oct/2012, 4:55 AM
Private
Such a cliffhanger on the last chapter!!! :,( can't wait until the next chapter! SQUEEE
NaNaReilLeDate: Wednesday, 24/Oct/2012, 6:41 PM
Private
San is getting more and more charming on the last chapters ali_105 If the ending might be bad, I hope San becomes the King of Hell and Snow stays by his side Sigh *I have a prince-princess syndrome, whwhwhwhwwh, sorry No-No
Quote (Shikatsu)
Does anyone know if HWANG Mi Ri is just one person? It seems to me she either has ALOT of assitants or isn't human with the amount of series she puts out, and I seem to like every single one I'v read so far lol, guess I'll give this one a try.

I thought a lot of those things too, how could she make like 60's titles (teens volumes in average) in only several years dizzy Thou the storyline might be a bit identical, they still have a lot of funny stuffs and else, just like she's never runs out of idea... roll and she can brings out a long story about a simple matter on each story plot Crying I loved her hugs
WinterDate: Tuesday, 20/Nov/2012, 3:42 PM
Private
the description is very interesting.....i wanna read it!
crizlDate: Thursday, 13/Dec/2012, 1:06 AM
Private
Why is this one taking so long? I want more!! Crying
Forum » Projects » Active » Advent of Snow White to Hell (Active)
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024