[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Questions & Suggestions » Suggestion (Just a little suggestion since I'm new here)
Suggestion
hinatacDate: Wednesday, 10/Aug/2011, 5:13 AM
Private
Hi everyone!!!

Just a little suggestion since I'm new here. hmm

I started reading 'my boyfriend is a vampire' at mangareader.com but I reached the end so tried checking the translators web site, when I tried to find 'rosa negra manga' on google it was imposible to reach this site, which I think is pretty sad since I was becoming a big fan of your work. shine

My suggestion is then that the web site URL should be put on every credits page and that it should be clear, 'I almost got an eye out' (this is a Colombian expression, 'casi me saco un ojo', I don't know if people understands this in english, sorry!!) trying to get the URL from the chapter 26 credits page and couldn't get it right. Thank god I ended up here, but it was from the credits page on 'she's scary' from mangareader.com

I'm not sure I made myself clear, I often talk too much and don't say a thing, hope you get it ... Sigh
Forum » Announcements » Questions & Suggestions » Suggestion (Just a little suggestion since I'm new here)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024