[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Questions & Suggestions » Kinda dumb question, but important to me at least... (HELP MEEEEZ)
Kinda dumb question, but important to me at least...
Elfbane5Date: Thursday, 05/May/2011, 4:37 AM
Private
I just joined and am absolutely taken with the banner artwork in this forum of the two militant looking vampire elf whatever things. I love pretty artwork like that and would really like to know what Manwha or manga that is. I have a suspicion, but because either I'm too new, or because I'm looking at it from an iPad, it won't let me look or read anything yet! Arrrg!

Added (05/May/2011, 5:37 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Call me elf BTW, nice to meet you. :)

Rosa_DoradaDate: Thursday, 05/May/2011, 6:09 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Cleaner ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Quote (Elfbane5)
I just joined and am absolutely taken with the banner artwork in this forum of the two militant looking vampire elf whatever things. I love pretty artwork like that and would really like to know what Manwha or manga that is. I have a suspicion, but because either I'm too new, or because I'm looking at it from an iPad, it won't let me look or read anything yet! Arrrg!

Added (05/May/2011, 5:37 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Call me elf BTW, nice to meet you. :)

Hi elf nice to meet you eyebrows also the artwork is from 1/2 prince i hope it helps you

Forum » Announcements » Questions & Suggestions » Kinda dumb question, but important to me at least... (HELP MEEEEZ)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024