Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Questions & Suggestions » Minor typo
Minor typo
MeversDate: Monday, 21/Mar/2011, 11:42 PM
Private
When looking at the status of active projects it says "Proofreaded". This is not correct English and should be proofread instead. Although the “–ed” ending is used for past tense, here "read" acts the part of the past, meaning the “–ed” is not needed. Sorry if this seems random but it was something that has been bugging me for a while.

To those who invariably say "Really?! Okay," instead of, "You want to do What?!"

Rosa_DoradaDate: Tuesday, 22/Mar/2011, 9:32 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Cleaner ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
HM its written proofreaded because its already done and its in the past. Also when its written proofread its sounds somehow odd for me and its like we are still doing it so its proofreaded because we have done it already giggle

MeversDate: Tuesday, 22/Mar/2011, 12:28 PM
Private
As a native English speaker I’ll have to just let it slide for now ¬¬ even though Google and Microsoft Word, both bring up "proofreaded" as a spelling error.

To those who invariably say "Really?! Okay," instead of, "You want to do What?!"

Rosa_DoradaDate: Tuesday, 22/Mar/2011, 2:50 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Cleaner ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
eyebrows Thank you very much that you let it slide for now yayayay I know that for a native English speaker it sound pretty odd but for us none native english speakers it sound ok. Also belive me i would never say readed alone only with proof(readed) before giggle

MeversDate: Tuesday, 22/Mar/2011, 5:46 PM
Private
Oh I just have this thing about spelling errors giggle

Forum » Announcements » Questions & Suggestions » Minor typo
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024