[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Questions & Suggestions » Four digit code (Does anyone else have difficulty reading it?)
Four digit code
MeversDate: Monday, 21/Feb/2011, 9:32 PM
Private
As a suggestion for the site, would it be possible to change the style of the box which gives you the code to input, in order to send a message? Or include an audio reader for it?

I have severe difficulty reading it due to a) the colour scheme used and b) the fact I have a disability or two I’d rather not disclose.

So my question to go with this suggestion is does anybody else have real trouble reading the four digit code?

Sari-chanDate: Saturday, 26/Feb/2011, 4:08 AM
Private
It's really hard for me, I have to scroll through most of the codes to finally get to one I can actually read. ^^"
RosaAzulDate: Saturday, 26/Feb/2011, 7:57 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Hard Worker ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
We know people have problems with the code and we're trying to fix that.
It's just difficult for me who don't have any experience with website. *sigh*
please patient. thanks
AlistarDate: Wednesday, 23/Mar/2011, 5:00 PM
Private
Even though the code is somewhat hard to read I think its better than the ones on other websites because it gives you the conformation checkmark before you hit the submit button.
MeversDate: Thursday, 24/Mar/2011, 5:04 PM
Private
it does? what browser are you using?

To those who invariably say "Really?! Okay," instead of, "You want to do What?!"

Rosa_DoradaDate: Wednesday, 30/Mar/2011, 9:19 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Cleaner ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Beggingeyes hm there should be no problem with the security code because all the settings that are done show that the code is removed. Are you sure that there is still the code there? Or Raw Provider can enter and write messages without the code and even post and she is only a reader grrr

If its still there then i dont know as well what to do sorry Beggingeyes

MizukkiDate: Sunday, 18/Dec/2011, 10:54 AM
Private
I tried entering the four digit code by my phone but i could nt enter so i tried on my computer but then this time it works!
plus the code is a little hard to read
RosaAzulDate: Sunday, 08/Jan/2012, 3:13 PM
About this code - we can't delete you change it because ucoz.com won't allow us to do it. I have tried many times before but all were fruitless.

Recently I've seen that they have changed it into letters. I hope you guys can see it better now. If not then try to refresh the page and wrote once you can recognize the code or letters.

best regard. Azu
PinksDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 11:54 PM
Private
I normally use chrome for my default browser and I was having a lot of problems reading it. It seemed to work a lot better for me in IE. Now if there is actually a reason behind that or just luck is beyond me, but it may be worth using if your having problems.
RosaAzulDate: Saturday, 03/Mar/2012, 11:29 AM
Quote (Pinks)
I normally use chrome for my default browser and I was having a lot of problems reading it. It seemed to work a lot better for me in IE. Now if there is actually a reason behind that or just luck is beyond me, but it may be worth using if your having problems.

I'm using Firefox and the digit code are with letters and now much easier to read because the background is in white and the letters are in black, unlike the earlier version where is was all coloured.

I hope it works this time. If it doesn't, then I'm sorry because ucoz.com is the one who put the digit on. We can't change it.
sweats
auroDate: Saturday, 31/Jan/2015, 12:08 PM
Private
I also have difficult to read the four digit code, but i think because i have bad eyes! tiptip

Before i mistaked a "d" for a "b", because the "b" was next to "H"..
Forum » Announcements » Questions & Suggestions » Four digit code (Does anyone else have difficulty reading it?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024