[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Questions & Suggestions » can i join? (i want to help but dont know how to!)
can i join?
mangaLuVeR=PDate: Monday, 18/Oct/2010, 10:42 PM
Private
hey! am new here
i like ur work 'my boyfriend is a vampire', cant wait for more uploads.
i realy want to help u guys only im still not sure how, was i supposed to take a test or somthing? well watever it is i think it would be fun if i could join this group and i'd luve to help any time. so can i join pleze? please (and how?)

thnx anyways onion19

Rosa_DoradaDate: Tuesday, 19/Oct/2010, 7:05 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Cleaner ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Quote (mangaLuVeR=P)
hey! am new here
i like ur work 'my boyfriend is a vampire', cant wait for more uploads.
i realy want to help u guys only im still not sure how, was i supposed to take a test or somthing? well watever it is i think it would be fun if i could join this group and i'd luve to help any time. so can i join pleze? please (and how?)

thnx anyways onion19

Yes sure you can join you need to take a test in first what you want to do like cleaning, typ or translate if you take the cleaning test you need to send it to me then. We would be more then happy to have you inour family. Also i can train you in cleaning if you arent good in it

Redsalt4Date: Monday, 29/Nov/2010, 9:27 AM
Private
If possible can you email me the cleaning test as well i would love to do anything that will increase my manga intake faster shine RedFox1
Rosa_BlancaDate: Monday, 27/Dec/2010, 6:47 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Vietnamese Translator ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Quote (Redsalt4)
If possible can you email me the cleaning test as well i would love to do anything that will increase my manga intake faster

A faster way to do so is to go into the Recruitment forum and take the test, which we have already posted for you ^^ We'd love to have you joined in our group.
laranaraDate: Wednesday, 14/Dec/2011, 5:03 AM
Private
I thought there was only me, i also want to join (i am so addicted to mangas and manhwas that i want to help it to release faster), but i will have to wait until i learn to use photoshop by myself, i tried and i founded the cleaning the most hard job and most wanted. So, if you know where i can find tips about redesign with pen tool and managing layers please send me. But if you have the time and patience to teach me i appreciate, i really want to join.

LaraNara
RosaAzulDate: Wednesday, 14/Dec/2011, 12:37 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Hard Worker ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
You're are than welcome to join us. We are ALWAYS in need of staff members. You just take the test in the recruitment section and send it to our email/ Admins when you have finished it.^^

Good luck^^

Quote (laranara)
I thought there was only me, i also want to join (i am so addicted to mangas and manhwas that i want to help it to release faster), but i will have to wait until i learn to use photoshop by myself, i tried and i founded the cleaning the most hard job and most wanted. So, if you know where i can find tips about redesign with pen tool and managing layers please send me. But if you have the time and patience to teach me i appreciate, i really want to join.
Forum » Announcements » Questions & Suggestions » can i join? (i want to help but dont know how to!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024