[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » A World Different Yet the Same (:))
A World Different Yet the Same
lzudurano12Date: Monday, 02/May/2011, 5:01 PM
Private
Hello..... I'm luzdurano12 (though my username was spelled wrongly as lzudurano12).. I'm from the Pearl of the Orient Seas..

I've been an otaku since 2008 but I've been in love with anime way before that time.. I only started considering myself as an otaku when I got hooked on to mangas.. I read many mangas, manhwas & manhuas but all of them are focused on romance & majority are about school life..

This is my first time here at Rosa Negra though I've been very thankful to the staff since many of my favorite manhwas are being scanlated by them.. I finally decided to come & join the forum after reading the latest chapter of Surviving A Rebel..

This is a different world but still the same since I've been a member of many forums already, however, I meet many different and new people every time.. I'm thankful for that..

To the staff of Rosa Negra: Thank you for giving us the latest chapters of the projects you are scanlating.. I'm so grateful to you all since half of your projects are on my watch list.. Thank you! Thank you! And never-ending Thank Yous! Do your best! FIGHTING! ~~~~
love

Forum » Announcements » Introductions » A World Different Yet the Same (:))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024