[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » hi i am kat!! i got a question (hi i am kat!! i got a question)
hi i am kat!! i got a question
kattDate: Monday, 21/Mar/2011, 7:28 PM
Sergeant
hey! call me kat!! im a newbie and new to alll this but i reeally want to read "Girl" !!!!! grrr

i also want to know wat is the difference between manga , mangwha and other types.

Added (21/Mar/2011, 7:43 PM)
---------------------------------------------
nevermind i got the answer from someone else gotya

Added (21/Mar/2011, 8:28 PM)
---------------------------------------------
why wont anybody say hi to meeeee Beggingeyes
waaaaaaaaaaa Crying

kat
Rosa_DoradaDate: Monday, 21/Mar/2011, 10:21 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Cleaner ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Hi katt its nice to meet ya i hope i could somehow explain what manhwas,mangas, manhuas are and that you know the difference now.

Its great that you love Girl say are there any other manhwas you like that we work on? Also mine fav. ones are ugly duckling, she is scary, lover puzzle expecially now because it gets really exciting giggle . I am also happy that you like my signature. I love skip beat as well and hope that Ren will get her and her love teyh suit each other so much haa. I also changed you to reader so that you now can download and read the release. Have fun and i hope you will meet many nice people here

Love Ran love

kattDate: Wednesday, 23/Mar/2011, 3:06 PM
Sergeant
hi !
i see you often and thank you sooo much !! i can download now all thanks to you!! yayayay
i also hoping ren will get her gotya
but they need to confess to each other !!
haaa it is sooooo cute , i just love skip beat love
ren was sooo cute with the puppy eyes RedFox1

kat
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » hi i am kat!! i got a question (hi i am kat!! i got a question)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024