[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Intro (Hi nice to meet ya'll)
Intro
ReineDate: Saturday, 12/Mar/2011, 8:16 PM
Private
grrr I hate doing intro's, but here it goes.

Let's see, I'm 29. I have been reading Manhwa for 17 years. (i know, I know WOW! that's a seriously long time.)

My hobbies are reading, planting, WOW (as in World of Warcraft), and teaching my two beautiful children. Who, yes, thank you love anime and manhwa. yeahhah

So there it is, hope you loved it. Oh Yeah! thank you too everyone who does all this fabulous work so I can read these awesome Manhwa.

Thx Reine.

Post edited by Reine - Saturday, 12/Mar/2011, 8:17 PM
Rosa_DoradaDate: Wednesday, 16/Mar/2011, 8:49 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Cleaner ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Quote (Reine)
grrr I hate doing intro's, but here it goes.

Let's see, I'm 29. I have been reading Manhwa for 17 years. (i know, I know WOW! that's a seriously long time.)

My hobbies are reading, planting, WOW (as in World of Warcraft), and teaching my two beautiful children. Who, yes, thank you love anime and manhwa. yeahhah

So there it is, hope you loved it. Oh Yeah! thank you too everyone who does all this fabulous work so I can read these awesome Manhwa.

Thx Reine.

You did a great intro love Also thats really nice that your children love anime and manga as well, in mine family i am the only one who likes them i get sometimes my sis to watch something with me and read some mangas but thats all she doesnt like them taht much but thats fine.

PS: Its nice to meet you and thank you for your support love

Love Ran

Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Intro (Hi nice to meet ya'll)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024