Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Hello
Hello
jennonsDate: Sunday, 19/Sep/2010, 11:01 PM
Private
I'm 29 (for now) and I am married with three kids. Around 8, 7, and 4, all boys. We live in the US. Things I enjoy include: manga/manwha, anime, k-drama, buffy the vampire slayer, a good book (better if series), video games (we have several systems), and music. Currently trying to learn Korean, I wish I could find a decent Korean/English dictionary. Well, that's pretty much it. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
jennitachiDate: Sunday, 19/Sep/2010, 11:06 PM
Private
Hello! Nice to meet you Jennons. I'm not trying to be offensive, but it's good for see someone that's 29, married, etc., that reads manga/manhwa and such. (: How long have you been reading, and watching drama?
jennonsDate: Sunday, 19/Sep/2010, 11:15 PM
Private
Reading manga for a long time, online only for about 4 years. I picked up manwha when I started reading online. Anime on the other hand I have been watching since I was in 6th grade (long ago in a galaxy far far away). Dramas, I just recently started watching. I started with Boys over Flowers about 3-4 months ago. Currently I am watching "Smile, You".

Post edited by jennons - Sunday, 19/Sep/2010, 11:16 PM
jennitachiDate: Sunday, 19/Sep/2010, 11:47 PM
Private
That's cool. Boys Over Flowers is a really good one.
Is "Smile, You" good? I'm trying to find some dramas to watch when I have free time.
wwgeafDate: Monday, 20/Sep/2010, 3:02 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Korean Translator ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
eeeek Jennons!!! wow, you're on RN!!!
I dont know if you still remember me, but we were on Blue December a few days ago and I asked if I had met you before... O_O
Im friends with you on Mangafox already yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay yayayay
Anyway welcome to Rosa Negra Jennons!!!
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Hello
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024