[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Hello (Im Happy to Be Here)
Hello
EliaLeFaeDate: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 6:33 AM
Private
Hello my Name is Elia and I am happy to be here. I am a Web Designer who uses iWeb, DreamWeaver, and photoshop to create my websites. I was wondering if you would like me to creat a website for you. If you would like to see my work you can see it at tehanimenews.com It is a anime news site that me and my friends are starting. So please just reply to this post if you would like me to creat a website/ forum/blog for you.

~Elia LeFae

RosaAzulDate: Monday, 16/Aug/2010, 4:44 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Hard Worker ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥

Thank you for joining our group.

sure I thin we need someone who can help us with the website.
I'll contact the other Admins and see what we can change here at our forum/website

Have fun around here
:shine:

WinterTailDate: Tuesday, 17/Aug/2010, 0:14 AM
Major general
Welcome to the site ^_^

Hope u enjoy your time here. love the pictures on the site btw lol

cmg_ohDate: Monday, 23/Aug/2010, 2:01 AM
Sergeant
I am also a webmaster but I tend to write out my code by hand which is horrible when you get typos. Are you any good with CSS? I am getting ready to redesign the main site I work at and attempting to learn CSS by reading books is honestly putting me to sleep. **sigh**
EliaLeFaeDate: Monday, 23/Aug/2010, 2:37 AM
Private
I'm okay with css but I can ask my friend who is realy good at css if she will help you learn
cmg_ohDate: Monday, 23/Aug/2010, 2:47 AM
Sergeant
Thank you. The one site I go to that is almost dead used to be my main source for web design help. It seems that once everyone gets jobs in their ifeld they stop going to the forums much.

Sure it is nice to know they are following their dreams and are working in advertising, video game companies or design firms ect. but I miss them....

mssd13Date: Monday, 23/Aug/2010, 12:51 PM
Private
ahh mine is claudia. im looking forward your graphic works. ill check them out when i have a chance. i love to look around people's works. they are so awesome, dont you think?
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Hello (Im Happy to Be Here)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024