[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Hey you pretty!! Did I make u notice me??
Hey you pretty!! Did I make u notice me??
yascun94_luvlolliDate: Wednesday, 12/Apr/2017, 11:50 AM
Private
yo!!nice to meet you all. Im Jasmine but just call me Yaya (if u want to). Newest member here and i really really really love manga n manhwa. Like no kidding. I would finish my current reading manga or manwha eventhough my final exam is on tomorrow morning. I hope I could make u understand how deep my love for the manga and manhwa. I used to dream to become a mangaka since im quite a good drawer but somehow my math and science subjects were much better, i end up forgotten my talents and further my study into science fields. This end up make my life miserable like seriously. hahaa.

but manga and anime safe my stressful life into something that I can look forward for when I finish my exam. I will always reward myself for 2 to 3 days of manga and anime marathon after the end of exam and midterm periods. this really make me feel accomplished and create a confort zone for myself.

why do I love manga n anime so much? No idea, maybe because my life is totally opposite with what would happen in manga or anime. Sometimes I would imagine myself to be the heroine or heros, and i would put on some extra screen in my own imaginary world and no, i dont think that over-imagine is bad as long as you still have faith with the reality.

Thats it for my not so long introduction. Love anime love mangs love manwha. And I love everythings that is Good for teh world too. Love n peace
sennarethaDate: Sunday, 16/Apr/2017, 0:32 AM
Private
Hi! I'm new member too, nice to meet you ^^
I think we have some similarity? Hahaha my curiosity is so high, so that i can't stop reading until the story end, sometime i forget to eat because to I'm so into the story.
l0l1t4loveDate: Tuesday, 29/Oct/2019, 8:07 PM
Private
Hi, welcome!
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Hey you pretty!! Did I make u notice me??
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024