Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Nice to be here
Nice to be here
CodeGrrlDate: Wednesday, 04/Aug/2010, 12:50 PM
Private
Hi,
I'm laura.

I came here after reading "My boyfriend is a vampire" over at MF.

Been a fan of anime for years (since seeing Akira in the 90s), over the last 4 have got into manga, and really over the last year or so have started reading manwa - I think "Crazy Girl Shin Bia" was the first I read.

Looking forward to hanging out and chatting yayayay

Oh, forgot to mention - you have the best set of emoticons I've ever seen yeahhah

ToydvaDate: Wednesday, 04/Aug/2010, 7:34 PM
Private
Hi Everyone!!!

I'm Toydva from London. I joined on Sunday, but I had problems posting, grrr its all fixed now, so I'm really happy.

I read the chapters of My Boyfriend is a Vampire, and loved it! In fact it ticked my boxes so much that I immediately looked up this website.

I was a dating a guy who was really into anime and got into it through him. From anime, I branched out into manga, manwha, kdramas, jdramas and taiwanese dramas. I'm now completely hooked and have cheerfully suffered sleep deprivation from them all!

I love the website and can't wait to explore some more! There really seems to be a great bunch of people around! yayayay

Rosa_DoradaDate: Wednesday, 04/Aug/2010, 8:04 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Cleaner ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Quote (CodeGrrl)
Hi,
I'm laura.

I came here after reading "My boyfriend is a vampire" over at MF.

Been a fan of anime for years (since seeing Akira in the 90s), over the last 4 have got into manga, and really over the last year or so have started reading manwa - I think "Crazy Girl Shin Bia" was the first I read.

Looking forward to hanging out and chatting yayayay

Oh, forgot to mention - you have the best set of emoticons I've ever seen yeahhah

Hi laura then we want to welcome you to our forum and wish you fun and we hope you enjoy the stay here. we are more then happy to have you here shine . Enjoy the stay and you are right the emoticons are pretty cute eyebrows

Rosa_DoradaDate: Wednesday, 04/Aug/2010, 8:09 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Cleaner ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Quote (Toydva)
Hi Everyone!!!

I'm Toydva from London. I joined on Sunday, but I had problems posting, grrr its all fixed now, so I'm really happy.

I read the chapters of My Boyfriend is a Vampire, and loved it! In fact it ticked my boxes so much that I immediately looked up this website.

I was a dating a guy who was really into anime and got into it through him. From anime, I branched out into manga, manwha, kdramas, jdramas and taiwanese dramas. I'm now completely hooked and have cheerfully suffered sleep deprivation from them all!

I love the website and can't wait to explore some more! There really seems to be a great bunch of people around! yayayay

Welcome here Toydva. Thats great that you can post now. Azu resolved the problem so that people can post again. ALso i started to get interested in mangas after i watched Sailor moon but its a good way as well to get into them through someone else. I hope you enjoy your stay here as well and there are really nice people here with who you can chat. shine Have fun eyebrows

RollerCoasterDate: Saturday, 07/Aug/2010, 12:06 PM
Private
Hello, I am Egg, that's the nick name I've had all my life, even my parents call me that nocomment so I'll go with that though some of my friends now call me rollercoaster because apparently I change direction without warning onion06

I'm in my twenties and studying at university. I've been studying japanese for nearly ten years and I've loved manga almost as long as that! My favourite type of manga are genderbender and historical (and if they're in the same manga, bonus! onion56 ) and recently I've started reading manwha (spelling?)

Anyway. Nice to meet you all! bow please take care of me

YamiRemusDate: Saturday, 07/Aug/2010, 6:07 PM
Private
Hello, Hello!!

My nick,as you can see, its YamiRemus, but cause I'm a good girl I'm gonna mention my real name which it's Irene ^_^
I'm ....something years old....ok.... 27? And I'm from.....dundunduuuun....Greece! Till 2000 I didn't know there was a store in this country that sold manga etc, but as it seems there was one and afterwards, more and more opened. So...lucky me? Not if you think how much each costs and how much i have... I didnt manage to get 1000 for each year...oh well,now I'm blabbering...

So anyway,thank you for taking me under your wing, and nice meeting you all love

RelaReneeDate: Tuesday, 10/Aug/2010, 7:03 AM
Private
Hi, Love My Boyfiend is a Vampire shine From the US, 20. Love my nickname have it on all my different sites, makes it easy for people to find me. Read all the time if it's not manga then it's books. The manga I read is Boy of the Female Wolf, Hana Kimi, Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama!, Skip Beat, W Juiet, and, Wait! Wolf. Wide range love em' all giggle Love to draw manga and watch all the different asian dramas, so much better then ours!!

Nice to meet you all. Love what you do keep it up!!

AruruuDate: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 3:22 AM
Private
Hello everyone im new and im really enjoying the "My boyfriend is a vampire" series
lavenderDate: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 3:25 AM
Private
hello I love manga I have been reading manga since highschool. I really like koren manwa since i have been introduce to by a friend.
love
holrofDate: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 6:01 AM
Lieutenant
was going to do my intro here but reread the rules so now I have my own topic Thanks and glad to be here!!! RedFox1

Post edited by holrof - Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 6:58 AM
HawkmoonDate: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 7:56 AM
Private
Hi everyone,

I'm from Poland and I'm 24 years old. Just finished university and joined the working world:). I really liked My Boyfriend is a Vampire and I looked up this site. I really like the humor associated with gender bending (especially when the guy is being taken for a girl all the time).

cmg_ohDate: Monday, 23/Aug/2010, 2:25 AM
Sergeant
Hey Laura, I too read Crazy Girl Shin Bia, loved it. My first manwha was The Queen's Knight.
zadDate: Wednesday, 22/Sep/2010, 7:28 PM
Private
Hi, my name Ainzad im currently studying at UNSW Australia and i'm 21 years old.
I joined because of my love for the mahwa, my boyfriend is a vampire or actually i love all gender-bender mahwa/manga. giggle
Being addicted to this type of manga since i was a kid. love
dastrezzaDate: Wednesday, 06/Mar/2013, 4:42 PM
Private
Hi everyone
I'm Sekar from Indonesia
I'm still in college and want to find something fun, and end by reading manhwa.
I came here after reading ugly ducking at MF and desperately want to know the next chapter Crying .
please take care of me, thank you all
WintersFlakeDate: Monday, 29/Apr/2013, 7:46 AM
Private
Hii everyone, well my nick name is Dannie or Wintie i go by either one..i have been in to anime (knowing what it is) for about i would say 8 years now. Starting with my all time favorite one Fruits basket. I started reading manga i would say a little bit after that with my first one being Rurouni kenshin and my second one being Fruits basket (after i finished watching the anime and found out it had a manga!) I just recently got into reading korean manwha's last year..and have been in love with them ever since <3. For any people on here who are fellow youtube anime video editors i've been editing for about 5 years~! my username being WintersFlake. =D 
I came to this website after reading I will be Cinderella on mangahere and decided to check the website (this will be my first translators website i've been on.) Well okay that's all i gotta say XD i'm kinda nervous posting this up...bit it seems like everyone is pretty kind which is good! ^^ 
okay well bye for now!  onion19
justafangirlDate: Sunday, 09/Jun/2013, 0:49 AM
Private
HEYYY!!  m027 peeps im from L.A  and just like all of you i love hmr and hyr even though im so young it feels good to love romances i just love em m015 i started after reading lover puzzle i have been a fan of romances  since i was 10 and im 14 so 4 YEARS!!! roll i fell so bashful just knowing that so hey how was your day mine was fine and there was this one girl who was blah blah blah and blah and i love hey  like old mcdonald had a farm  with a heyhey here and there man i am so random i stand out like the onion and the monkey hero m004 WEIRDOS m053 haah dont take it offensive sheesh!
mavDate: Wednesday, 01/Apr/2015, 11:01 PM
Private
Hi,

My name is Maria and I just registered today! I was looking for completed manga works of Hwang Mi-ri and I stumbled upon this website. 
By the way, can someone point to me on how to get started to read the manga? I will try to look again at the faq questions, hopefully will lead answers to my questions.

Thanks
Maria
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Nice to be here
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024