[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Hello out there (introduction)
Hello out there
RhiannonDate: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 8:06 PM
Private
Hello out there! I'm Rhiannon. I'm 31 (super old, right?) and I'm married with children. My husband and I are old-school otaku but he's more into sci-fi, cyber and steam punk and I prefer shoujo, drama, and romance. I found this group after tearing through all the manga I could find and then moving on to manhwa. While I was devouring those, I discovered that I liked the style of storytelling better in manhwas. Since this group scanlates many of my favorites so far, I decided to join and offer my gratitude (for translating these awesome stories for my english speaking self) and any assistance I may be able to provide (though I have no idea what that may be). Thank you very much and I look forward to enjoying these great stories together. m057
RosaAzulDate: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 8:11 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Hard Worker ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Hello and thank you for visiting our website and forum. I hope you'll like it here. We have a lot more to scanlate and not enough staff. Maybe after we have finished some project we might work on others as well.

I look forward talking to you.
Best Regard,
Azu~
love
ShizuruDate: Saturday, 18/Feb/2012, 8:53 PM
Private
Hi, i'm new here too. I love the manga from here as well. I'm from Venezuela :)

Hola, soy una chica de 14 años que le encanta leer diferentes tipos de manga/manhwa
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Hello out there (introduction)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024