[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » To Download our Releases » howwwwww (gyaaaaaaaaa...this make me crazy...)
howwwwww
vizzyDate: Saturday, 03/Sep/2011, 8:57 AM
Private
grrr how to make download rosa negra manga's scan ????
i don't understand it at all..please ..anyone..can u help me ????? grrr
outofsight877Date: Saturday, 12/Nov/2011, 6:27 PM
Private
I know what you mean I'm new to this site as well and I can barely make my way around. If someone can explain how you would download manga scans to people who have never done it before or where its located that would be a huge help.
lifenho92Date: Sunday, 12/Feb/2012, 2:10 PM
Private
I thought we're supposed to complete a 5 post requirement before downloading any scans from this site?
RosaAzulDate: Sunday, 12/Feb/2012, 4:48 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Hard Worker ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
It seems I have to make a guide for this website, huh? Well guys, if that's the case, then please be patient while I work on the guide.
giggle

Quote (vizzy)
how to make download rosa negra manga's scan ????
i don't understand it at all..please ..anyone..can u help me ?????

Quote (outofsight877)
I know what you mean I'm new to this site as well and I can barely make my way around. If someone can explain how you would download manga scans to people who have never done it before or where its located that would be a huge help.
anexphobosDate: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 5:38 PM
Private
Well, thanks for adding an "Important " part...I didn't have any hard time to figure out downloding since it's pretty obvious in the guide :) Thank youu love
Forum » Announcements » To Download our Releases » howwwwww (gyaaaaaaaaa...this make me crazy...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024