[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Other » Stories » Shingetsu Gakuen Chapter 1 ((M) Romance, Drama, Naruto, Inuyasha, Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
Shingetsu Gakuen Chapter 1
Kitty1217Date: Thursday, 15/Jul/2010, 3:26 AM
Lieutenant
Summary: More main ones than Inu and KHR,like Naruto and some others.A new school is made for special kids could be ninjas, monsters and things that u would never though that e with us to a new life fill with trouble and dangerous Romance.

Shingetsu Gakuen Chapter 1

Well this story was made between all my friends and me, well they gave the idea, but i made the chapter. I hope you people like this. This will have Yaoi in the future, because we were thinking only of Yaoi XD

Now enjoy!

Kitty

stephenrowan15Date: Tuesday, 05/Apr/2016, 9:58 AM
Private
I like story and story writing.But all types resources are not giving good writing guidelines and ideas.This is entirely different that the other stories and also I like the writing style and format.Many resources like internet,story writing sites,custom essay writing service (http://www.essayguardian.com/) are giving the writing guidelines for the people who and all are difficult to complete the story and article writing.I am also trying to write the article with the help of different resources.So this forum is giving good help for all the people and also get the new stories.Keep sharing.
Forum » Other » Stories » Shingetsu Gakuen Chapter 1 ((M) Romance, Drama, Naruto, Inuyasha, Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024