[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 7
  • »
Forum » Other » Games » What game(s) are you currently playing?
What game(s) are you currently playing?
chineseriderDate: Saturday, 10/Jul/2010, 2:03 PM
Private
Like the title indicates, what game is everyone playing?

For me, I just finished Nancy Drew: Trail of the Twister, and I plan to replay another one of Nancy Drew pc games.

lil_angelDate: Saturday, 10/Jul/2010, 2:22 PM
Sergeant
Hmm, I play all sorts of games on all sorts of consoles..

I've got a PS3, Wii, N64 and PS2... But I'll be getting a XBox 360 soon yayayay

I like playing Horror (such as Resident Evil 4, House of the Dead, Deadrising etc..), RPG (such as Harvest Moon, FF etc..), FPS (such as COD [Call Of Duty], Resistance etc...) , Racing games (NFS) etc..

Oh, I can't forget to mention that I LOVE playing GTA (Grand Theft Auto) and Warcraft as well love giggle

Games are awesome!! giggle love

LunaCrestDate: Monday, 12/Jul/2010, 10:12 PM
Private
Wii! hehe...i love all the interactive games. Especially the fighting ones, like Bleach. Lots of swordfighting yeahhah

On the other hand I love RPGs, Final Fantasy!

SilverOrchidDate: Friday, 16/Jul/2010, 8:57 AM
Private
I Love games... And my love for it grown since the save system came into the gaming world.. >.<
I have a few older consoles.. but I love my Ps1, ps2 & ps3 ^o^;

I'm playing *at the moment* Uncharted2 ~Amoung Thieves~.. I played Uncharted Drake's Fortune with a friend, at his place.. Loved the game play.. But when i saw Ice caverns in the second game.. I wanted to buy the second one.

Played the single player, from hard to crushing mode.. Plus, I guess it helps earning metals online while playing single/multi-player. ^^;
~~~~~
But I do Love keeping my collection of games..
ICO
Parasite Eve 1 & 2 (Third birthday is only released in japan) ;__; and it's only a shooting game, not a rpg.
Final Fantasy.. 8,9, X, X-2
Wildarms
Breath of fire 3
Castlevania SOTN
Folklore
Summoner
Vagrant Story
And a few more O.o ..But still in good condition, even to this date.

YukiDate: Friday, 16/Jul/2010, 10:09 AM
Private
i play a lot horror games yayayay
right now i'm playing 'scratches'
its good and old but it has a lot

Kitty1217Date: Monday, 19/Jul/2010, 9:28 AM
Lieutenant
Playin Gear Of War 1 and 2 for Xbox, and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm For PS3 AWESOMENESS!

YukiDate: Wednesday, 21/Jul/2010, 10:00 PM
Private
Sillent hill, f.e.a.r, fatal frame
all horror games m138 m138 m138

jccmusic121Date: Monday, 26/Jul/2010, 9:53 PM
Private
I'm playing *at the moment* Uncharted2 ~Amoung Thieves~.. I played Uncharted Drake's Fortune with a friend, at his place.. Loved the game play.. But when i saw Ice caverns in the second game.. I wanted to buy the second one.

Oh my god, good games!! My brother's obsessed and finished it like in a day haha. He's ridiculous. Anyways, The ice caverns part in the second game can get pretty annoying, but either way they're both good games! I hope you enjoy it! :D

I'm playing Bioshock 1, FFXII ( I LOVE FINAL FANTASY!... yeah. haha), and apparently every other game we have left that I haven't played but my brother has, like COD, Battlefield.... whatnots.

HawkmoonDate: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 8:01 AM
Private
I'm currently playing the mmorpg Heroes of the Three Kingdoms. From offline games the last game I finished was Mass Effect 1. In my opinion on of the best storylines ever. I just love games made by Bioware. I'll buy Mass Effect 2 after I play the first part 2-3 times through (I want to get all achievements and do all the story forks).
AiaraDate: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 6:29 PM
Private
Well My Favorite game of all times is World of Warcraft I´ve been playing this game since the beggining and I really love it RedFox1
As for offline games I´m currently playing Wii with my brother ... The competition is ferociuos if you ask me giggle
holrofDate: Monday, 16/Aug/2010, 11:49 PM
Lieutenant
Lately playing puzzle games like Luxor, pirate poppers and tumblebugs...they get pretty addictive and frustrating grrr
xsmileyfaceDate: Thursday, 19/Aug/2010, 4:31 PM
Private
The sims will always be a favorite. I think i've been playing since the first one came out.
Sensei_OnizukaDate: Tuesday, 24/Aug/2010, 10:12 AM
Private
Now i am playing Heroes of three kingdoms, a mmorpg based in the Romance of three kingdoms xD.
ZihtlekDate: Wednesday, 25/Aug/2010, 1:11 AM
Private
I play anything that interests me, but especially good are the games you can play with others. I'm playing a bit of PS3 when I'm bored, otherwise I'm spending time in World of Warcraft or League of Legends.

I used to play looooooaaads of Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction when I was younger. (A bit too much)
yeahhah
Nowadays you don't really have the time to play that much anymore though...

EndlessDaysDate: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 4:48 PM
Private
Currently, I'm playing Final Fantasy 9, it's probably my third time playing it. In general, I love all the Final Fantasies before 10.
nujivaaDate: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 5:06 PM
Private
currently playing warhammer online, diablo 2, mw2, mw1 and throne of darkness. blackguard/ironbreaker ftw!
setsuna_2Date: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 11:33 PM
Private
I am currently playing Another Century's Episode R, Chou Jigen Game: Neptune, Hatsune Miku: Project Diva 2nd, Persona 3 Portable, Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days and Starcraft II.

Post edited by setsuna_2 - Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 11:33 PM
Scorp10nDate: Monday, 30/Aug/2010, 10:16 AM
Private
Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis and M.A.C.H. Modified Air Combat Heroes on PSP I'm playing right now. Right now I try to find some shoot'em'up games for PSP.
DeszieDate: Thursday, 02/Sep/2010, 7:40 AM
Private
I'm playing Final Fantasy Dissidia, VII and Crisis Core on my PSP (VII on PSP = win!), XIII on PS3, Viva Pinata and sometimes Flyff or Toribash on PC... [LOVE FF <33]
RayKeeDate: Saturday, 04/Sep/2010, 7:06 PM
Private
Dragon Age:Origins on Xbox 360 and World of Warcraft
Night Elves Rule!
yayayay
Forum » Other » Games » What game(s) are you currently playing?
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024