[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Drama » Heartstrings (You've Fallen For Me) (Low view rated idol drama)
Heartstrings (You've Fallen For Me)
Rosa_BlancaDate: Thursday, 04/Aug/2011, 1:47 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Vietnamese Translator ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Yes, description has said it all

It's an idol drama, which means pretty actors and beautiful actresses are cast in this drama. Jung Yong Hwa, Park Shin Hye and Kang Min Hyuk are all idols. Woori is pretty too. For those who don't know what the movie is about, then here it is

Lee Shin is a university student majoring in modern music. He is also the vocalist and guitarist of the band "The Stupid." Shin is known for his good looks and strong passion for music, but in reality he is cold, lacks interest in anything unrelated to music and has neither dreams nor plans for the future. He initially likes Jung Yoon Soo, a dance professor at university, but this all changes when he meets Lee Gyu Won.
Lee Gyu Won is a bright and outgoing student who was born into a prestigious family and is majoring in traditional Korean instruments, especially the gayageum. Kyu Won's grandfather, Lee Dong Gun, is one of the top 3 traditional musicians of his age and his biggest wish is to see his granddaughter become a traditional music prodigy. Trying to live up to her grandfather's expectations, Kyu Won immerses herself in training and becomes a university student who knows nothing outside of her studies. As her friends are fans of "The Stupid", she was forced to go to the band's concert with them. There she saw Lee Shin performing live, and is immediately captivated by him. From there, the two begin a romantic relationship that makes the viewers' heart thump

But... it SUCKS.

The movie itself is too unrealistic (said by critics as well). The characters so far haven't made any deep impressions on me. The part where Shin, the main guy fell in love with the main girl after giving up on his first love was ABSURD. It took him like 2 episodes to do that, although he was madly in love with his first love. Can people fall in and out of love that easily?

The rest of the story is typical and predictable, much as it's romantic.I'm sorry but I feel like this drama is going nowhere. I don't even know what its main point is. It just circles around romance between the two main characters like a manga, LITERALLY. It's not that the drama has romance but IS romance itself. The screenwriter just throws lovey-dovey scenes everywhere to get more views, but sadly it doesn't work. *It'd be a good manga though* I've never for once had to grasped for breath watching this drama. Perhaps it's the reason why it suffers from low rating.

Nevertheless, although the plot is absurd and in some way lame, the cast try their best. I like the pair Hee Joo and Joon Hee, 'cause it's different from the typical pairs that I've seen. I was interested in the main pair in like, 3 first episodes and then I got bored 'cause I feel like they're going around in circles. But yeah, no offense to this drama's lovers but you've gotta admit the plot has nothing special in it. The reason why I'm watching it is because of the cool cast haha. They're all pretty~~

~~minnan~~
RosaAzulDate: Tuesday, 17/Jan/2012, 11:11 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Hard Worker ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
I have to agree with you. At first I thought that was a BAM!! With such a hottie as the lead actor(Jung Yong Hwa).

After seeing it, I felt disappointed. Just as you stated everything was predictable. The song are overplayed. It was just like m..kiss. Drama made of idols. Nothing good happen to it til now. (don't be offended HS lovers. Just my personal opinion.)

I didn't even understand the ending. First they still have their arguement...angry at each other, not talking. Suddenly he told her he loves her??? when I saw that I was like WTH? XDNowadays everthing korean drama are forced to end with around 16 episodes. It still leaves to many quesiotn open. Questions I'd like to have answer for.

One character through had captured me. Kang Min Hyuk. I love listen to his song 'Star'. His voice is soft and soothing. I would sigh dreamy and contently whenever I listen to it.

That's all from me for now. XP
chineseriderDate: Sunday, 22/Jan/2012, 7:58 PM
Private
The only thing I liked about that drama was the music. The first few episodes I was hopeful, then it went downhill so far. There wasn't even a love triangle, or a plot, and the whole "drama audition" thing was very out of the blue.
MissxPoopDate: Tuesday, 24/Jan/2012, 4:07 AM
Private
I love it. HEARSTRING
I love the chemistry of Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa

I'm has been addicted, because I had recently finished You're Beautiful,
and the actress and actor Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye had really amazing
chemistry between them. And how luck for me they get to show it once more in Heartstrings.
Attachments: 2708522.png (244.0 Kb)
CristinaloveDate: Thursday, 02/Feb/2012, 11:30 PM
Private
At first I liked this drama but I'm tired.
JosakuraDate: Sunday, 12/Feb/2012, 5:18 AM
Private
I really love the music you're fallen for me.

You' fallen for me, fallen for me, you melted because of my sweet love
You' fallen for me, fallen for me, you've fallen for the look in my eyes
xEnvyloverxDate: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 5:58 PM
Private
LOL I agree, but I still really like the drama xD It's funny, I was thinking the same thing, how the main character guy fell in love with the girl SO FAST after having his heart broken by his first love! @_@ it was ridiculous! But I watched Heartstrings also because I wanted to see the two actors from You're Beautiful end up together because it was sad for me when they didn't :c Jung Yong Hwa is really attractive...
Ney21Date: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 3:39 AM
Private
I really like this drama BUT it took me ages to get in the mood to watch the last episode, i wasn't that interested in it and i have no clue why... =_=

Life is Beautiful
-enchanted-Date: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 8:37 AM
Private
The drama was nice eye candy, but 90% of the time I was watching the drama, I felt like I was watching a CN Blue promotion drama. The story line didn't seem all too smoothly crafted, but at least the songs were nice...
SherillDate: Thursday, 05/Apr/2012, 10:20 AM
Private
I just SO LOVE heartstrings!! shine
it's one of my favorite dramas...
i watch it over and over and still don't get bored of it!!
m015 m015 m015
esqweDate: Saturday, 21/Apr/2012, 8:03 PM
Private
I believe it went downhill due to some mishaps. Like the accident of Park Shin Hye. It made everyone quickly rethink everything in a short period of time to make the actress more comfortable.
And the music is wonderful.
The saddest part of it is that it could be made much better and much deeper. It could really promote Korean traditional music. It is so sad that they couldn't do it and left it only to be an eye candy, an unfinished one at that.
But it is still pleasant to watch, for everyone is doing their best. Except those who wrote the scenario :(
And I've liked "I will forget you" and "Because I miss you" more
AngelSaraDate: Monday, 09/Jul/2012, 3:22 PM
Private
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Crying
this is the last drama I have seen and... you can feel my heartbeats now, i'm sure because i love it so much Crying
besides, the male actor is another of my favorit sweats nobody can't say that he's not cool tiptip
and the female actress is one of the best for me ali_072
anyway, i love the drama with singers and music so i can't hate it Shining
Forum » Discussions » Drama » Heartstrings (You've Fallen For Me) (Low view rated idol drama)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024