Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Discussions » Drama » Skip Beat!, also known as Extravagant Challenge
Skip Beat!, also known as Extravagant Challenge
smkeyesDate: Saturday, 23/Apr/2011, 8:18 PM
Private
Filiming of this drama based off from the manga skip beat started this april and is sechuduled to be filiming for the next four months. So there should be a new drama to look for coming soon.

Post edited by smkeyes - Saturday, 23/Apr/2011, 8:18 PM
hanisuDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 8:59 AM
Private
oh, it's still not on air? I thought the drama has started because i read somewhere last year that they will make a live action for skip beat. well, looks like we need to wait a little more. Jerry will be Ren right?? it's been a long time since i last watch meteor garden :)
MPchanDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 3:13 PM
Private
No, someone else will be Ren. I really really like Jerry, and Ariel too, but I'm also glad this will be something more than just Jerry-Ariel reunion. That seemed like it was all anyone was talking about both with the manga fans and the drama fans. And I really want Skip Beat to be more than that, if you know what I mean. I looked over the new cast, and they seem good-enough looks wise. Their drama resumes are pretty slim so there's not much to talk about. So lots of wild card actors in this drama. Hopefully there will be some pleasent surprises!
hapinasuDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 3:52 PM
Private
to hanisu,nope jerry is not ren.. siwon from super juniors will play ren.

anyway, thanks for the heads up about skip beat drama. i googled for more info on that drama.

here are the main characters.
Ivy chen -> Kyoko
Siwon -> Ren
Donghae -> Sho

how come there is no function to upload an image here? anyway, go to http://www.viki.com/channels/162-extravagant-challenge/posts/7382-first-look-at-the-leads-on-the-set-of-extravagant-challenge for pictures.

ivy 's hair is short now.. i do not know whether her hair is originally long anot as i googled for her pictures. i see her pictures that her hair is long.. if she really chopped off her long hair for that drama, kudos to her. Beggingeyes

frankly when i read that hanisu asked whether jerry will be ren anot, in my mind i said oh no.. not that jerry. i have nothing against jerry but i feel he is not up for ren's role. Also, i saw earlier reports when i googled. initially, they were jerry and Ariel lin.

but i wondered whether ariel is willing to chop off her long hair anot? if keep long hair, then no purpose for kyoko role. i am sorry but i see ariel with long hair in dramas.

anyway, back to siwon, there is something off... his hair is not long enough like ren's. Crying oh well, it is hard to find a perfect actor based on ren's appearance. tiptip

yukariDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 8:35 PM
Private
Well, I'm actually not well versed about taiwanese actors, and I also don't watch much of taiwanese dramas, but I'll be sure to watch this one, I'm such a fan of this manga!
Hope that the actress playing Kyouko will have as much punch as she has in the manga!!
geegeegeenaDate: Monday, 30/May/2011, 1:29 AM
Private
The cast for this is so wrong.... the guys from super junior are not charismatic enough to play ren and sho! i hate it when dramas like these just ruin a perfectly good manga/anime :(
PearlDate: Tuesday, 07/Jun/2011, 10:22 AM
Private
Last I heard, Jerry Yan was going to play Ren in this drama. I love watching his dramas. I don't know if I want to watch this drama without him in it. I haven't watched dramas with Si Won in it so I don't know if he will be a good actor or not. Well, I'll have to watch the first few episodes when it comes out to see if it's any good with the cast they chose.
AiDate: Tuesday, 07/Jun/2011, 7:54 PM
Private
OMG A Skip Beat drama? How cool! But does anyone knows who will play Ren? or Kyoko?
AshleyNemesisDate: Tuesday, 07/Jun/2011, 9:07 PM
Lieutenant
I found this if it helps YouTube

Added (07/Jun/2011, 10:07 PM)
---------------------------------------------
That live action Vampire Knight in the suggestions on the side got me all excited....... then I seen FANMADE. </3 Crying I was punked ......

Post edited by AshleyNemesis - Tuesday, 07/Jun/2011, 9:09 PM
PrincessGyuDate: Saturday, 11/Jun/2011, 4:23 PM
Private
hehehhehe siwooooooon donghaaaaae :D
Beckyree84Date: Monday, 20/Jun/2011, 5:12 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Typsetter ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Yay this makes me happy I will have to find this and watch it. yayayay
Quote (AshleyNemesis)
That live action Vampire Knight in the suggestions on the side got me all excited....... then I seen FANMADE. </3 I was punked

I hate that when it happens.

arisaDate: Monday, 01/Aug/2011, 4:45 AM
Private
Ah My Gosh!!! A Skip Beat Drama?? shine
I can't wait! I'm a slight bit disappointed that it's not going to be Japanese made since I think Japanese and Koreans have what it takes to make the best quality dramas. I wasn't super pleased with most Taiwanese dramas like when they did "It started with a Kiss", "Meteor Garden", and "HanaKimi".
However I will still love to see this in live action, so I will still be anticipating this.
Thanks for the heads up!!

A.K.
MajestiiDate: Thursday, 18/Aug/2011, 7:19 PM
Private
Hm.. I'm prettyy excited.. Hope Jerry's not in thee drama tho >.> tiptip
KinuikaDate: Wednesday, 24/Aug/2011, 5:47 PM
Private
I heard it starts airing sometime in September can't wait. I think the actors are going to have a hard time fitting into the personalities especially with Kyoko but i thought the preview was amazing so we'll see!
innocente6Date: Tuesday, 30/Aug/2011, 10:05 AM
Private
wait wait wait. so skip beat was the inspiration for their drama? oh my god. i totally loved the anime. i hope i'll like the drama as well. taiwanese drama and me don't match that well. hmmm.
savikuviDate: Sunday, 04/Sep/2011, 1:25 AM
Private
Waaa can't wait! I will love to see ittt RedFox1
RosaAzulDate: Tuesday, 17/Jan/2012, 11:04 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Hard Worker ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
People say this one is good, but I can't find myself taking time to watch it.

I had enjoyed few of them more than once. But somehow I wish this one was with korean actors...Somehow I cannot stand listening to it. It's not like i don't like C/Tw-dramas...One of my all time fave is Bu Bu Jin Xin.

I do not understand I can't watch this drama. Never mind that. I still like the manga. And I' still dying to know what'll happen next.^^
grrr
LotusCoDate: Wednesday, 01/Feb/2012, 8:49 AM
Private
they already made the drama i have just found it not to long ago it looked good the actors are not that bad looking and the lead actress looks some what cute i hope it comes out to be a good drama it was a lil hard to find if you all like here is the website that i found the drama on http://sugoideas.com/drama-2011/extravagant-challenge/ it also tells you the names of the actor i think but i had originally thought that the drama was going to come out alot later but i guess i was wrong haha

i love manga
LavestaDate: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 10:27 PM
Private
The drama is great ^^ every episode is funny and in my opinion it even greater to see something that i didn't know from manga or anime or understood different.
zanydukeDate: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 5:14 AM
Private
It is that great. I am going to watching this drama.
I like the manga
Forum » Discussions » Drama » Skip Beat!, also known as Extravagant Challenge
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024