[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Drama » If you can make your own story . .
If you can make your own story . .
pujanggaDate: Thursday, 14/Apr/2011, 5:07 AM
Sergeant
What kind story plot will you have? What kind of movie will influence your movie? Who do you want to play it? Why?

Gosh, be wild with your imagination XD

If you are friends with everyone, you become popular guy in return, but you don't have a place where you can truly be who you are
MizukkiDate: Sunday, 18/Dec/2011, 11:05 AM
Private
I think that i will have a kind of story plot about a girl having to hide her gender as a girl and go to school while revealing her real self as a girl that has magical powers when she is in a different dimesion!
its kind of a mix of hana kimi , sugar sugar rune!

Added (18/Dec/2011, 12:05 PM)
---------------------------------------------
also ! i want myself in it!!!! And yamamoto ryousuke! Aaron yan! shida mirai!

esqweDate: Saturday, 21/Apr/2012, 7:58 PM
Private
My dream is to make a story of an agency that saves different people from the past that deserved the second chance in life. This idea is actually based on the novels of a Russian author that specialized in sci-fi, Kir Bulychev. He has written a novel about an agency that saved geniuses from different time periods and transported them to a facility in their own time. I always imagined to be a worker of this agency... I wonder if there are such novels out there in other countries. If there are, probably my dream movie could be made from them :)
cube913Date: Sunday, 16/Jun/2013, 10:09 AM
Private
Quote (esqwe)
My dream is to make a story of an agency that saves different people from the past that deserved the second chance in life. This idea is actually based on the novels of a Russian author that specialized in sci-fi, Kir Bulychev. He has written a novel about an agency that saved geniuses from different time periods and transported them to a facility in their own time. I always imagined to be a worker of this agency... I wonder if there are such novels out there in other countries. If there are, probably my dream movie could be made from them :)
this seems really interesting! :Di cant say that i've thought about making a storyline, but i like it when i try to predict what will happen in a drama in advance, and it really turns out like this xD i guess im not a fan of having unpredictable shows C:
Forum » Discussions » Drama » If you can make your own story . .
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024