[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Drama » Would you prefer online or download it?
Would you prefer online or download it?
cattlet101Date: Saturday, 25/Feb/2012, 0:45 AM
Private
I prefer downloading it, better quality usually. And I always have trouble with the sites I use. Like the parts say it loaded but it didn't really load at all. Or it just loads soooo slow.

Plus then there is the subtitles. They are either behind in time and everything.

So downloading for me. Though if I can't find it, then I watch online.
kosjatkoDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 3:20 PM
Private
I never watch dramas online. I don't like to depend on Internet connection. And when I download drama, I can watch it any second I wish. But after watching I usually delete dirama from my computer. There are not so many of them that I want to save.
bellldaDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 8:56 PM
Private
Sometimes I watch them on-line but I like to download them much more because when I'm in the mood I could watch them again and don't have to look for them on the Internet. Smug
cleoduxDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 3:23 AM
Private
Download! because i can archive it, even though i don't archive drama as many as anime. But i still download it even though i am going to delete it afterwards. Is more clear and high in resolution (because i always look for at least 720p to download)
Ney21Date: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 3:36 AM
Private
mostly i prefer watching them online, but sometimes i feel like downloading them to watch them over and over again, so i guess it depends on my mood hihihi

Life is Beautiful

Post edited by Ney21 - Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 3:37 AM
romance20Date: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 4:57 AM
Private
i like to download so i can watch them again and again and also because some times if the computer is messing up it's hard to watch online so better to download, RedFox1
clupeanDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 12:25 PM
Private
I don't watch online unless there's no other choice. Downloading it is more relaxing and I can watch the videos on my favorite media player. Also: no buffering delay when I want to fast forward or rewatch something. Last reason, the files are copied in my media server and can be watched anytime without having to use the internet connection each time.
SacrethDate: Thursday, 08/Mar/2012, 9:43 AM
Private
I prefer to watch offline, if possible, since it's generally easier to watch in higher quality.
-enchanted-Date: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 8:34 AM
Private
I prefer watching it online because I'm impatient and I like skipping through episodes before I decide whether I want to watch the full episode or not.. -_-;;;
MisuzuChanDate: Sunday, 29/Jul/2012, 1:49 AM
Private
Online too !

The download takes time and it annoys me.
soysuvaDate: Friday, 21/Dec/2012, 4:21 PM
Private
I prefer both because for one, when downloading I can store the drama for later to watch and sometimes I like to make fan mv's out of the characters for fun. Secondly, i can watch it in good quality and if the file and video isn't aviallable online anymore I will still have copy of it. For watching online, I can view it faster and i don't have to use up GB's of my computer storage.
dastrezzaDate: Wednesday, 06/Mar/2013, 5:25 PM
Private
download, that way i can watch it over and over again, and my friends always say, that handsome boy have to be watched in HD  yayayay
BabyunDate: Thursday, 07/Mar/2013, 3:44 AM
Private
I prefer download, cause I can watch it again and again
But I choose ask and copy from my friends that definetly have downloaded it  really
xxMaiDate: Wednesday, 24/Apr/2013, 10:13 PM
Private
Buffering equals death to me. I can't stand even one second of interruption if I'm watching something. And if I can download it then I can watch it at any time, and without internet connection, and on any form of technology. Not to mention the ability to watch it over and over again. (:
SuienDate: Wednesday, 19/Jun/2013, 12:54 PM
Private
I tend to prefer downloading them. I get to see the drama in much better quality than I normally would compared to watching it on a stream. When it comes to manga it's completely different lol.
BluLiDate: Sunday, 28/Jul/2013, 10:18 AM
Private
I deffinitely prefer downloads! Because if a drama is good, I want to re-watch it or just pick out my favorite scenes after the end!^^ But sometimes I watch the first episode online, just to get a general feeling for the drama. If I dislike it on sight, I don't bother with dl! : )
rishygirlDate: Sunday, 25/Aug/2013, 10:17 AM
Private
I watch online. :D  Cause downloading takes more time ,I watch all in viki.com yayayay
inesmieiroDate: Monday, 06/Jan/2014, 7:38 PM
Private
I prefer to download because sometimes I don't have Internet at home so I always download a lot of manga when I've time >_<
sinfulknell1813Date: Wednesday, 19/Mar/2014, 8:35 PM
Private
Id prefer to watch online and if there's a drama the I really love id download all the episodes.  Same with movies
faiqatuzzihniDate: Wednesday, 14/May/2014, 7:24 PM
Private
if u ask me about watching online or download it?
ofcourse DOWNLOAD it! yayayay
u know,,, when u have it (the drama I mean) in u'r computer... thats mean I can watch it anytime I want without even worried about the "internet conection"
hohohoho
Forum » Discussions » Drama » Would you prefer online or download it?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024