[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Drama » What drama are you currently seeing?
What drama are you currently seeing?
KelsDate: Wednesday, 24/Nov/2010, 3:54 AM
Private
Right now i am hooked on Mary Stayed out all Night. It is such a good drama right now and the casts are super cute and funny :) loove it!
nikiaDate: Monday, 29/Nov/2010, 10:08 AM
Private
love oh love ;D
cocobunny7Date: Tuesday, 30/Nov/2010, 8:15 PM
Private
I am legend. I am halfway through the series. I like because it is unusual.

Post edited by cocobunny7 - Tuesday, 30/Nov/2010, 8:26 PM
xMasakiLuvDate: Tuesday, 07/Dec/2010, 10:26 AM
Private
Watching Freeter, Ie wo Kau currently :D ! I don't really watch family dramas, but this drama has got to be one the exception since one of my favorite idol, Ninomiya Kazunari is acting in :D
ashDate: Wednesday, 15/Dec/2010, 4:35 PM
Private
im watching playful kiss kdrama its so cute i lovekin hyun joong xD i also loved him in boys over flowers and his character was way better than the male lead.
rubenzDate: Sunday, 26/Dec/2010, 2:57 AM
Private
Mine is fugitive plan b giggle I love Rain B but the story is so so shine
MondoCoreaDate: Sunday, 23/Jan/2011, 9:13 PM
Private
now i'm watchin my princess *-* it's really beautiful!!
TrUeWiShDate: Tuesday, 25/Jan/2011, 8:51 PM
Private
right now i'm watching "my princess" and " dream high" and till now dream high has catch my attention more than the other one because i really want to know what they want to do with the story in just 16 eps!!

Post edited by TrUeWiSh - Wednesday, 26/Jan/2011, 4:54 PM
RuiDate: Thursday, 17/Feb/2011, 2:12 AM
Private
Secret Garden and Dream High .
LeeDate: Thursday, 17/Feb/2011, 3:00 PM
Private
Currently watching ATHENA. The action scenes are pretty good .
allysya95Date: Tuesday, 22/Feb/2011, 6:40 AM
Private
I'm currently watching OTOMEN. It's a story about otomen; meaning a japanese boy who excel both in military and academical, but likes girly stuff. Although that is the case, He isn't a boy who wants to be a girl, but only likes the stuff girls do. Well, the story goes pretty sweet about the hero trying to keep his secret, but always fails when it involves the girl he likes. It seems to be pretty busy for that guy. But you know, if I ever got to have an Otomen boyfriend, I'll love him always... Sweet!! Guys like to do pretty and cute stuff like that! yayayay
H189Date: Thursday, 24/Feb/2011, 12:00 PM
Private
Hello,I love korean drama especially Brilliant Legacy,He's Beautiful,Sungkyunkwan scandal and more...but now i'm currently watching dream high and Tree in heaven..
Sari-chanDate: Saturday, 26/Feb/2011, 4:14 AM
Private
Quote (PinkEverlasting)
Summer's Desire. Very epic and sad romance drama T.T

Beggingeyes
Yes, such a sad novel, manwha, AND drama. I really love that series, very well done novel especially. Just on the second episode of the drama.

rubenzDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 12:28 PM
Private
Now currently watching My Princess, pretty good so far giggle
ralphsmumDate: Sunday, 06/Mar/2011, 7:19 AM
Private
I'm currently watching Sungkyunkwan Scandal, because I am a Yoochun fan. I'm really enjoying it!. Definitely reccomend!.
wkdaceDate: Wednesday, 09/Mar/2011, 10:12 PM
Private
I have been watching 'Dream High' lately. The irst couple of episodes didnt really catch my attention but the later ones have! I like the tensing bit between the main female character and the country boy haha ^^. Nearly finished watching it so hope its going to be a good ending!
erasableDate: Friday, 18/Mar/2011, 10:51 PM
Private
I'm watching a royal family and midas. I just finished secret garden which was really funny.
TazyDate: Friday, 25/Mar/2011, 7:57 PM
Private
watched almost all the ones mentioned above...but just now finished watching "Stars falling from the sky" ...loved it...at least the story line seemed to differ a bit......loved the kids ;)))
babygirljjDate: Friday, 08/Apr/2011, 10:11 PM
Private
i m watching dream high(just started it) and i just finished the woman who still wants to marry..
Tnu_kuroDate: Sunday, 01/May/2011, 8:38 AM
Private
I'm currently watching this drama with Jang Geun Suk in it.. It's an old drama..
Apparently Big Bang made a parody based on it, it's Beethoven Virus.
It's pretty similar to Nodame Cantabile, but Nodame Cantabile is much funnier! :D
Also watching currently airing dramas: 49 Days and Can You Hear My Heart.
49 Days is more of a fictional/fantasy/supernatural drama. It's about a girl who was caught in an accident and fell into a comma. She was given 49 Days to collect 3 sincere tears from 3 different person.
Can You Hear My Heart is a very tragic drama. It's kinda hard to explain.. but the main girl in the drama is protecting his mentally handicapped father's dignity, so she acted as if she's dumb. Apparently, her mother's deaf.. and she was caught in an accident when the girl is still a child.
The main boy, on the other hand.. Came from a very wealthy family and fell in love with the girl when he was little, but he was also caught in another accident where he fell and hit a rock on his head. He became deaf after the accident but he pretends he can hear... very tragic.. XP
Forum » Discussions » Drama » What drama are you currently seeing?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024