[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » Discussions » Drama » Boys over flowers (Korean Version)
Boys over flowers (Korean Version)
smileyfaceDate: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 9:03 AM
Private

Synopsis
Jan Di is an average girl whose family owns a dry cleaning store located near the luxurious and well known Shin Hwa College. Jan Di meets the four richest and most spoiled boys known as the F4. After saving a boy from jumping off the roof of Shinhwa High School, she is admitted into the school on a swimming scholarship. Jan Di tries to avoid confrontation with the F4 at all cost because she knows what happens to those that stand against them. However, when Jan Di's friend, Oh Min Ji, accidentally gets ice cream on the leader of the F4's shoes, she's forced to declare war on the leader of the F4, Goo Joon Pyo. What will happen though, when she falls in love with someone from the F4 and Goo Joon Pyo start feeling something for her too? Will the love triangle disrupt F4 and change their lives forever?
Genre: Romance, comedy
Watch it on
http://www.mysoju.com/
winnie08Date: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 9:21 AM
Private
i've watch all 3 version of HanaDan. the taiwanese version, korean and japanese. i must say that jihoo character pissed me off, i like hua ze lei and rui. but jihoo, i don't like, he spoiled the whole drama for me. fortunately lee min ho is a good actor and carry out goo jun pyo's character splendidly. but plot-wise, i will vote for the japanese version.. ^_^
RosaAzulDate: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 9:21 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Hard Worker ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
oooooohh
this one is really
good

their acting skill is fantastic..except for those kiss...
could be more real
SHOUTS

moonshineDate: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 11:52 PM
Private
Quote (winnie08)
i've watch all 3 version of HanaDan. the taiwanese version, korean and japanese.

haha, high-five, i've watched them all too. I really cant decide which of the 3 i like the most though... they're all good for different reasons. ^^ I like the korean version for the acting.

Rosa_BlancaDate: Friday, 09/Jul/2010, 3:00 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Vietnamese Translator ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Love this drama love I like the character Goo Jun Pyo giggle Other than that, I think Korea has done a good job of remaking this film.

P/S: The 4 guys are hootttttt

~~minnan~~
loki4verDate: Friday, 09/Jul/2010, 6:06 AM
Private
I have only watched the hana yori dango and I liked it. I think I tried to watch the chinese version but did not like so i stopped on the first episode
BrokyeDate: Friday, 09/Jul/2010, 8:18 AM
Private
if i remember correctly, the chinese one came out first so i watched that cuz i wanted to see how it would work lol. it was alright. Enjoyed the japanese one. I haven't watched the korean one.. a lot of ppl say it was good so i guess i might look it up hehe.
mskatDate: Friday, 09/Jul/2010, 10:28 PM
Private
I've only seen the japanese version and thought it rocked. I laughed and cried, it was the first live action type drama of its kind i have ever watched. Is there a favorite version which you think is better, for those that have seen multiple versions?
WidflowerDate: Saturday, 10/Jul/2010, 2:49 AM
Private
Korean version of boy over flowers seem not bad at all , just that it more rougher than all others country that has boy over flowers
classicornerDate: Tuesday, 13/Jul/2010, 12:04 PM
Private
This drama was good!!!! I didn't like the taiwan version..but the japanese one was good till the korean version came along.. SO this is THE BEST version..well according to me anyways.. Anyone feels the same? shine
AlmondDate: Wednesday, 14/Jul/2010, 2:54 AM
Private
I REALLY LOVED THIS. Actually, I'd already started watching the Japanese version before this came out, but then I sort of lost the Japanese one's disc... hehe. > 3 < ;;

So yeah, I ended up watching this, and it was awesome. Especially Kim Bum. RedFox1

SilverOrchidDate: Friday, 16/Jul/2010, 7:47 AM
Private
OMG... Love this version of hana yori dango.. Boys over flowers holds a soft spot for my family.. My sister found it by chance on a site that was showing the episodes.
My sister got hooked, then she introcuced it to me.. I was spell bounded by the acting, & how they did the story line.
I've seen a glimps of the japanese version.. but they made the series into a slapstick type of drama.. O.o.. But the Koreans ..when they think they can do a drama (only better).. They aren't kidding.

The Korean Drama version, had some humour.. but, the love story is well put into view, as it showed it's serious side of a love romance.
The guys playing the F-4..Gorgeous Bishies!! O.O... They did live up to the characters, & their performance is something to be admired.
My sister even showed this series to our mother.. And she never watched Korean dramas. She watched the whole series.. There was even nights we didn't sleep.. I know it sounds crazy, but it's the truth.
When the series was out in dvd.. my sister bought the series.. The Korean version Dvd's. She said it was worth every cent. ^o^

We even like watching it in raw, & high definition. Awesome series, & it's worth looking into.

Still watch it to this day..

hollisterluvDate: Wednesday, 28/Jul/2010, 10:23 PM
Private
I really loved watching this at first because of the hot korean actors >.<, but then I got tired of the storyline after a while since I've seen the Japanese version and have read the manga. I never watched the taiwanese version.... the only reason why i stopped watching this version was because i could not stand the main character's hair
Royal7121Date: Thursday, 29/Jul/2010, 1:16 AM
Private
I saw bits of the Taiwanese version + Japanese version. But it didn't appeal to me as much as the Korean version.
I love the Korean version most. Just because it had some of my favorite people. Kim Hyun Joong + Min Ho.
beenzDate: Thursday, 29/Jul/2010, 1:55 AM
Private
I read the manga and I too also watched all three versions, even the anime. The anime was a bit short, but I liked it. I didn't like the Taiwanese version, I liked both Japanese and Korean version, but I liked the Korean version more.
dreiDate: Thursday, 29/Jul/2010, 4:15 AM
Private
I liked the japanese and korean version. also I like the actors they're handsome and good actors giggle

Post edited by drei - Thursday, 29/Jul/2010, 4:37 AM
Rosa_BlancaDate: Tuesday, 03/Aug/2010, 11:06 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Vietnamese Translator ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
I think Korea did the best job remaking the manga. The Taiwanese series's main girl's acting skills are just, lacking. She can't even put across her thoughts.
MillahKuranDate: Saturday, 07/Aug/2010, 0:49 AM
Private
This was amazing eyebrows but in my opinion the Japanese version was better.. Altough the theme song was kind of catchy.. But I havent seen the Taiwanese version, is it the same as the others ?
ShellyDate: Tuesday, 10/Aug/2010, 12:18 PM
Private
I've seen all three versions and read the manga xD
I must say, my favourite one would have to be the Korean adaptation. Lee Minho is hilarious as Jun Pyo and Kim Bum is adorable haha xD
lavenderDate: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 3:43 AM
Private
I like the kversion of boys over flowers. I seen the japnese dramas as well. I think both versions gives different out looks to the story.
Forum » Discussions » Drama » Boys over flowers (Korean Version)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024